~Demon King~FriskyKittyKat69

Dragongirl26

Kai looks at Blaise and then blushes, slowly nods his head and rubs the back of his head, "w-well.. I am sure you will let me know when your ready. Though you could have fooled me since you wanted to hear me calling out your name so it kind of sounded like you were... ready to have sex." He looks around and shakes his head, "no.. of course not," he pouts a little, "it's not like I am victim of bullying or anything like that," he shivers a little as he felt Blaise whisper in his ear. He slowly nods his head and bites his bottom lip, rubbing the back of his head. "Well... I am not much of a tour guide so.. might need to get one of the professors to help show you around."

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

• vanphong11021

"You have to be around too. Who knows what I might do if you are not by my side." He said smiling. "I might set something on fire or destroy something." He said shrugging. "I don't get along with people that well." he said looking at him

Kai looks at Blaise and pouts a little, "I will be there. I just mean to show you around the school to have a professor there as well," he slightly blushes. He tilts his head, "well for someone that doesn't get along with people, your sure getting along well with me."

"I am only getting along with you because I now have a contract with you. Anyone else I would kill without a second thought. In fact I thought about killing you when you first summoned me." he said looking into his eyes. "But you have a cute face and when I see a male with a cute face I can't help it I love making deals with men like that." he said

Kai tilts his head and then rubs the back of his head, slightly relief that he now had a contract with Blaise but then blinks, "you.. were going to kill me just because I summon you? Is that your way of telling me not to randomly summon you without even meaning too," he pouts a little. Kai looks at Blaise and then blushes softly, slightly tilting his head, "oh? So you have a thing for guy's with cute faces huh," he looks towards the door, "well.. if you want to be shown around, we should go soon since the classes will be ending soon and the campus will be off limits after that."

Kai blinks a bit and bites his bottom lip, "a-are you still planning on killing me? Even if we made a contract," he looks at Blaise, "or... do you have other plans for me."

"I have other plans for you after all I an contracted to you now. Tho I will kill anyone who gets near or tries to hurt you in any way." he said smiling looking at him. "So you are mine now and forever."

Kai blinks a couple of times and gulps softly, wondering what Blaise's other plans were. He looks at Blaise and slowly shakes his head, "y-you don't need to result in something so extreme just because someone hurts me," he pouts a little. Kai blushes a little and slowly nods his head, rubbing the back of his head, "s-so what do you want to see first at the school?"

Blaise looked at him and smiled even more this boy was so his type and he couldn't want till tonight. "Why don't you show me your favorite parts of the school first. I would like to get to know you better." he said following him.

Kai looks at Blaise and tilts his head slowly to the side. He slowly nods his head as he walks out of the room, heading down the hallway that leads to the library, "I suppose.. you do need to know more about your w-wife," he blushes and scratches the back of his head.

"I do need to know more about you. I mean I would show you what I like to do, but I can't really not without taking you to hell." He said smiling and followed the young boy threw the halls wondering where he was going to take him.

Kai blinks and tilts his head, "h-huh...? Why do we.. need to go to hell to show me what you want to do? We can't do it here," he looks at Blaise as he was walking down the hallway and then stops in front of the library. "I like it here. It's nice and quiet.. I like reading and doing my homework here so I spend a lot of time here."

"Most of the things I enjoy are down there and I don't know if you have that stuff here." He said as he followed him down the hall and into the room. Blaise looked around the room they were in it was huge with books everywhere. "I also like a place like this you can learn and have fun sometimes depending on what you are doing.: he said

"Yeah I suppose that makes sense since that is where you live," Kai tilts his head as he looks at Blaise, "well if you told me what these activities were, I will be able to tell you if we have it here or not," he laughs a little. Kai nods his head, "h-have fun? Do you mean like.. have sex in a public place," he tilts his head to the side.

"I meant like building stuff with books, but if you want we can have sex in here if you want," Blaise said smiling. "The room I am thinking of it was made because of a deal. The mage got his freedom in order for us to get an anything room? I think that is what its called. Its a room that we walk into and anything we want to know or what we want makes a physical form." Blaise said. "We also have a pool, but depending on who wants to use it. Its filled with other things and not water."

Kai looks at Blaise and then blinks a couple of times while blushing, "your very naughty to want to do it in a public place," he laughs a little. Kai looks at Blaise and tilts his head, rubbing his chin a bit, "hm... the anything room? It sounds pretty interesting. Sounds like a good place for people with a lot of different kinks," he laughs softly. He blinks a couple of times, "o-other things? Like what exactly," he wondered.

"Well we have lots of demons so sometimes its filled with lava, other times snow, hell it was even filled up with sand at one point. Demons are weird, but its what ever they want it so they can play or I guess there version of swimming in it." he said thinking about everything

Kai blinks a couple of times and nods his head, "wow... it sure sounds interesting there. And I am sure you will take me down there eventually so.. I guess in a way I am looking forward to it," he smiles and then blushes, "and the best part is... I will be there... with you."

"Already sucking up to me I like it." he said and kissed the boys cheek. "Whet else do you like beside here. We have more books in hell that you can read when ever I take you down there, but I am also going to have to stop your aging so you don't die on me." He whispered

Kai blinks a couple of times, "h-huh what do you mean? Don't you rather I be with you down in your home spot or do you really want to be up here," he blushes as his cheek was kissed. "Oh? There are more books down there? That's good to know, well I do like the art class and that is basically it for school favorite spots." Kai looks over at Blaise and tilts his head, "y-you can do that? Is that even possible to stop aging?"

"It is, but only I can give you the power. I'll explain later when we are alone on how I can do it. Tho you might not like it just far warning." He said "Ahh so you like Art. Anything else or is that it" He asked The demon wanted to know everything there was to know about his new bride to be

Kai looks at Blaise and slowly nods his head but pouts since he wanted to know. He tilts his head and then gulps a bit, "i-is it going to be bad? Dammit, now I got to wait until we are all alone but I am so curious." Kai rubs his chin and looks at Blaise, "well... I like video games," he wondered if there was anything else but shakes his head, "nope pretty much it, reading, art and video games," he laughs softly.

"Video games, I have heard of them but I have never played them I hear they are fun and some humans would destroy the world if they didn't get to play them. Is that true?" He asked looking at him not really sure what was true and what wasn't.

Kai blinks, "you.. never have played video games before? Well I guess I can help you get into video games," he laughs a little. He tilts his head, "well... I guess some people would but people like me wouldn't."