~Demon King~FriskyKittyKat69

Dragongirl26

"Huh, that is interesting we should go play them I would love to." He said smiling and looked around. "So is this all?" He asked and shrugged. "Not much to look at this world. Tho it has changed a lot from the last time i was up here." he said

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

• vanphong11021

Kai smiles and nods his head, "I would love to play video games with you. We can even make little bets for the winner and loser to make things.. more interesting," he smiles a little. He slowly nods his head with a sigh, "I mean I like other places, but that is all this school really has to offer," he shrugs his shoulders. "Outside the school, I like going to a lot more... places, like a cafe or just even a restaurant really. I like the beach though.. I get weird looks sometimes. Sometimes I feel like they are... stripping me with their eyes," he shivers a little.

"Well you are a cute boy that looks like you could be a challenge. So who wouldn't want to try to strip you with there eyes and see what is under neath it all." He said smiling. "Alright lets go back to your room for now." He said. "So what will you need me to do as your Familiar I guess I should ask. Still not sure how you summoned me tho. I will never know I guess." he said smiling.

Kai looks at Blaise and blushes as he looks to the side, nudging him with a pout, "well... I guess but still, I don't like getting stared at like that," he pouts still, crossing his arms. He looks at Blaise and nods his head, walking back in the direction of his room, "well.. I just wanted a familiar to not be a outcast in the school so uh.. that is about it at the moment," he laughs a little.

Blaise smiled "So do you share your room with anyone else or it it your?" He asked looking around not sure what to do or think about anything right now. This place was so different then when he remembered, human's had come so far. "Alright, when we get back to your room I know you will want to ask me questions." he said looking at Kai. "So I will answer them best in my power." he said

Kai looks at Blaise and shakes his head, "it's my room, I don't share it with anyone." He looks at Blaise, wondering what he was thinking when he was looking around the area. Kai looks at Blaise and nods his head, "alright, let's head back, unless you want to see more of the school?"

"I'm good for now." He said as he started to follow his new lover back to there room. "Alright so I don't need to worry about anyone bothering us." he said thinking about it trying to find out what he should do about everything. "Alright when we get back you can start asking questions for me." he said

Kai nods his head slowly as he leads Blaise back to his dorm room. He looks at Blaise, tilting his head and wondered what he meant by that as he shakes his head as he continues walking and nods his head, "alright... not sure if I currently have any though," he rubs the back of his head while walking and then stops in front of a door, opening the door and walks in the dorm room.

Blaise walked into the room after Kai and smiled. "You sure I told you something in the hall and you wanted to know more about it if you can't remember what it is then I don't know if I should remind you." He said as he went and looked around the room. "So, I guess I am sleeping in the same bed as you or are you sleeping on the floor." He said smiling and found the bed then set on it.

Kai closes the door behind him and Blaise and then looks at Blaise, thinking as his head was lowered. He perks his head up, "oh, yeah. My only question I actually.. at least for the moment is, how do you stop the aging process? That's the question right," he looks at Blaise and laughs a little. Kai looks at the bed and then rubs the back of his head, "u-uh well... I guess we can sleep together. I mean I suppose I have to get use to it after all," he sits on the bed.

Blaise smiled. "Well its a weird process its almost like what you would think a vampire would to do make a new vampire I guess. I take some of your blood and you ingest some of mine as well. Both parties have to be alright with in and agree to it." He said and looked at him. "Then your body will start to change. It will stop aging, but it might hurt a lot in the process." He said rubbing his head. "You will be come stronger and more powerful this way and I do hope you do it sooner than later, but I understand if you want to grow old and die." he said looking at him. "The other think is we have to do it while having sex with each other." He said looking at him. "Normally a demon king can only do it once in his life and if its with my other half I don't mind. So just do you know all you do is have to say the word."

Kai looks at Blaise and tilts his head to the side, blinking a couple of times, "s..so in order for me to stop my age, I need to drink your blood and you need to drink mine?" He blushes a little and rubs the back of his head, "how does it hurt exactly," he tilts his head to the side. "Does it have something to do with your blood?" He lowers his head and shakes his head, "n-no if that happens, I can't be with you," he grumbles with a pout. Kai perks his head while his cheeks get bright red, looking to the side, "s-so... we need to drink eachother's blood.. while we are having sex?" He bites his bottom lip and slowly nods his head, "can this .... ritual only be done in hell? Or can we do it right here in my room?"

"My blood burns." He said sighing. "Well when you drink it at least." He said looking at him. "And as long as both people want to do it we can do it right here and now Tho I do need to make a symbol on your bed so my blood will know what we are doing." He said looking at Kai. "You look cute when you blush. "Its up to you I would love to have you always by my side." he said

Kai looks at Blaise and bites his bottom lip, "well... to be expected right? I mean you are the demon king aren't you? I..I can put up with it," he glances to the side, kind of scared of the whole ritual. He looks at his bed and rubs the back of his head, "not that I care but will that symbol stay on my bed after the ritual." Kai blinks a couple of times and blushes a little, covering his face, "n-no I am not cute." Kai looked at Blaise, kind of scared and slowly nods his head, "... you promise to be at least a little gentle on me for my first time?"

"When it is done it will disappear tho if anyone tries to find it they will." he said. "And that is only because I have to use my own blood. I will try to be genial, but I can't promise that I will be." he stated. Blaise tipped up Kai's head. "You are scared and yet you are standing strong, You are cute to me." Blaise and landed a kiss on Kai. "Up to you, tho your a little more willing than I thought you would be." he said smiling

"So even if it disappears, people can still find it," Kai tilts his head confusingly then rubs back of his head. Kai looks at Blaise and then blushes a little, biting his bottom lip and was still pretty nervous, "your not ... known for being a gentle love maker are you?" Kai looks at Blaise and laughs a little, "well...," he glances to the side, slightly speechless before Blaise kissed him. Kai lowers his head a bit and twiddles his thumbs, looking at Blaise, "is that bad," he sticks his tongue out and laughs a little. Kai shakes his head, "well... I am willing whenever you are," he slightly rubs his neck.

"If they use a spell that lets them track blood magic they will find it, but if they don't have a reason to they won't." He said smiling "Demon having sex and Human having sex are alittle different." He whispered and kissed him. "I will be as gentle as I can your first time. I have no complaints that you are willing." Blaise asked smiling. "Do you want to stop aging as well this time and get it over with or want." He said looking at the yound human. "Its your reward from summoning me, but you will always be mine after this." He whispered.

"Oh, yeah that makes sense. But I am not sure why they would want to look for something like that," Kai rubs the back of his head. He looks at Blaise and blushes softly, before he could even say anything he kisses Blaise. He looks at Blaise and slowly nods his head, laughing a little, "you should feel honor to take away a virginity." Kai nods his head, "yeah mind as well do both at the same time. I mean.. you said we had to have sex while we drink eachother's blood to do the stop aging ritual which is a interesting combination," he rubs the back of his head. Kai walks to the bed and then looks at Blaise, waiting for him while blushing, "oh wait," he runs to the door and locks it.

"Alright lets do this." He said as he bit his fingre and drew blood from he he walked over to the head of the bed and drew a circle that most people would not know what it was and made sure it was right then he went over to Kai and kissed him deeply. "Lets do this." he said as he pulled Kai's shirt off. "I am glad I am your first and your last I don't want you to have sex with anyone, but me from now on." He said as he laid the boy on the bed and started to suck his nipples while playing with him through his pants

Kai nods his head as he walks back to the bed, watching Blaise mark his bed with his blood. He looks at Blaise and kisses him as well, looking at him and slowly nods his head with a smile, watching as his shirt was getting taken off. He looks at Blaise and slowly nods his head, "o-of course. You will be the only one to... touch me sexually." Kai looks up at Blaise and shivers a little with a soft moan when feeling his nipples getting sucked on, holding onto Blaise's head and shivers a bit when he was getting touched with his pants on.

"I wonder now you will react to me." He whispered as he moved his hand into the others pants and started to rub him. "So I don't have any lube so we can do one of two things." He said looking at him. "You can suck me and get me wet or I can go in raw unless you do have some lube hidden." he said smiling and rubbed him more and then sucked on the boys neck.

Kai arches his back as he felt Blaise's hand go into his pants, letting out a moan when he was getting rubbed. He looks at Blaise and blinks a couple of times, "I-I don't think the combination of having sex with a virgin raw is a good idea," he shakes his head, "and.. I don't have lube so I guess I will suck you off," he bites his bottom lip as he softly moans a little, holding onto Blaise's shoulder.

"Alright then I will let you suck me when the time comes." He said rubbing him more and soon decided to take off Kai's pants. "You do know you look sexy with nothing on right." He said as he kissed down Kai's body and sucked his member into his mouth and started to suck it smiling as he did so."

Kai looks at Blaise and slowly nods his head, looking down as he watched as his pants were getting taken off. He looks to the side but looks at Blaise, "do... you actually like seeing me naked?" Kai tilts his head and then blushes, looking down, watching as Blaise was sucking him off and arches his back as he softly moans.

"I really do you are so pretty." He said pulling up and brushed his hand on his face. "Why don't you suck on me a little bit now. He said smiling as he got his fingres went with his mouth and then stuck on in to his but and started to move it. HE moved his body so Kai could pull his pants off and suck him if he wanted to