Ephemeral Blood ~ Sathenus & mik3la

mik3la

In the morning as he started to stir again he murmured something before sitting up. Jonah glanced around the tent before his eyes fell on Sakura and Medive. Medive was also starting to stir though he was trying to be really careful not to disturb the body that was partially on him and that he had pressed against him. It made a small smile appear on Jonah's face as he watched the pair.

A moment later Medive was fully awake and gently running fingers through Sakura's hair not wanting to disturb him. When the young vampires finally showed signs of waking up he leaned down to kiss the top of the other's head. "Good morning." He told both of them Jonah replying with a rather chipper 'morning' in return feeling happy and ready to start the day.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• Sathenus

He faked waking up not wanting to worry the other two, stretching his muscles and rubbing his eyes.

"Morning" he said slowly looking around and at them trying to smile but it was a force one.

The night was to rough for him. The nightmare, the not sleeping after, he was feeling exhausted.

"what do we have in plan today?" he asked as he walked out of the tent, being a little blinded by the sun but his view slowly adjust.

"I thought we'd take a hike to the lake and spend a day swimming." Medive replied when Sakura asked what they had planned for today. Since it was supposed to be a vacation for them and a way to bond and relax there wasn't really a set plan. It was more of whatever sounded nice to them at the time. "Was there something you wanted to do?" Medive asked Sakura not wanting to force him to do something that the vampire didn't want to do.

Jonah was sitting nearby as the other two talked waiting to find out what they wanted to do. He personally didn't care what they ended up doing as long as they were all together. Though his eyes did go to Sakura, through their bond he could feel how exhausted Sakura was and it made him feel certain that he hadn't actually fallen back asleep. It made him a bit worried for the vampire, but since he couldn't necessarily prove that Sakura had not gone back to bed unless he pried he figured he'd let it go and just try to make him feel better.

"I think that would be a cool idea... I really need to cool my nerves a little bit" he said trying to assure them that he was doing better. He needed to have something to do to keep his mind occupied.

"Should we pack the stuff around here and take them with us or do we leave them here?" he asked looking around their camp knowing that there was a lot to pack.

Medive was glad to hear that Sakura was all for them hiking up to the lake for a day of swimming. "Great!" He replied with a smile entering the tent only to move some things around from one bag to another until he emerged with a backpack that had a couple towels in it for them. "Leave it. We'll be coming back here tonight. It's still our base camp so to speak. We're just going to the lake for the day." Medive told Sakura with a small smile. "If you want to pack some food to eat at the lake though you can." He suggested.

Jonah was happy about Sakura agreeing to go to the lake as well, already perking up himself. It'd be great to swim around and not worry about anything or think about anything outside the three of them. Not to mention it just sounded perfect, sure they had the pool back home but it definitely wasn't the same thing. Jonah was already working on packing something for Sakura to eat at the lake when Medive suggested it. "Already done!" Jonah happily responded bounding over and taking both of the other vampire's hands after he had put the food in the backpack that Medive was wearing. Pulling the other two vampires along excitedly as he ushered them to move quickly.

He was going to go and pack some food for him but Jonah was already on point and had packed some for him.

"You really are quick" he said laughing, amused by how the other knew exactly what he needed and always was a step ahead with everything.

"Let's go then. I really need some exercise" he said waiting for Medive to lead the way. and to keep my mind away from the nightmare

Medive laughed at how eager Jonah was for them to get going, smiling at the pair while Jonah was trying to drag them along already. "Okay, okay. Lets go!" He laughed starting to lead the way. Though by the way Jonah kept going ahead and impatiently waiting for them to catch up it seemed more like the younger vampire was actually leading the way. It didn't take them all that long to hike to the lake, and when they got there Medive refused to settle at just any spot.

After finding what he thought was the perfect spot it had soft grass to sit on, was near the lake shore but not too close and had good cover from the sun thanks to a large old tree he set the bag down and glanced out over the water. "This feels perfect." He mused before he was reaching to remove his shirt so that he could get ready to go in the water. By the time he had his shirt removed Jonah had already stripped down to his boxers and was running into the lake.

He fallowed in silence, waling along side with Medive since Jonah was the one leading the way, till they reached a beautiful spot with a lake surrounded by tall trees.

"This place looks amazing" he said starting to undress running after Jonah and jumping in the water, feeling amazing.

Once at the surface he looked around and saw Medive still on the shore.

"Come on grandpa" he said teasing him laughing.

He needed some distraction.

"Very funny." Medive said with a playful roll of his eyes. A but amused that Sakura decided to be so playful and teasing. "I might be centuries older than you but I'm still very much young." He mused as he finished getting undressed and darted towards the water. His movements were quick and they allowed him to get right in front of Sakura as a smirk appeared on his face. He was quick to splash to other vampire, if Sakura wanted to tease he'd be more than happy to help him have fun and tease him back.

Though the moment he had splashed Sakura Jonah had splashed him making him laugh. It was nice to be able to swim and mess around. Not have to worry about anything and just focus on what was the two of them. Being able to truly have fun and just mess around was really nice.

Sakura laughed and tried to splash him and the other back. Diving in the other to escape the others but they were quick to catch up with him.

This was really something he needed to keep his mind from the nightmare and what was the meaning of it.

He swim back near Medive and caught his shoulders wrapping his arms around his neck. "You're a hot grandpa" he said smiling leaning and kissing him passionately.

It was incredibly nice for them to do this, they were all so clearly having fun and enjoying each other's company. Able to fool around and carefree. After some more splashing and laughing Sakura had returned to him, grabbing his shoulders and telling him he was a hot grandpa. It of course caused him to laugh softly, but he was more than happy to return the kiss that Sakura gave him. Wrapping his own arms around the vampire and pulling him as close to himself as he could. When the kiss broke Medive had a small smirk on his face, "You're such a cute little tease."

"Well i had a good teacher" he said closing his legs around his waist, keeping him pin to his body kissing him softly.

One hand reached for Jonah wanting him closer to him so that he could bend over and kiss him too.

i need this, he thought through their bond letting him know what he needed exactly. he needed them. He wanted them both. Right there right at that moment.

Guess that maybe that was his mechanism of forgetting things and not wanting to think about it anymore. Sex was a good way to forget about everything. He groan softly, scratching Medive's back softly kissing him back with such a hunger that he didn't thought he had. "I want you" he whispered between their lips. "Fuck me please" he groan continuing the kiss.

Medive purred in response to Sakura's words saying that he had a good teacher, feeling the other's thin legs wrapping around his waist as the young vampire kept himself pressed firmly to his body. Medive was glad that he was in shallow enough water to stand otherwise it'd make this quite difficult. Not that he'd object even if he wasn't. He very much enjoyed having the smaller vampire in his arms and wanting to be so close. More than willing to busy himself by pressing his lips against the vampire's neck, kissing it and occasionally nipping.

Jonah was a little surprised when Sakura reached for him but he moved closer allowing himself to be brought closer. Hearing Sakura through their bond telling him that he needed this caused him to frown internally. The last time Sakura had 'needed this' he had been trying to forget something. He didn't like the young vampire using them as a means to forget what was troubling him. Despite that it was also hard to object when he was acting the way he was.

Medive definitely didn't want to try to hold Sakura off or to get to the bottom of things. He was enjoying the attention, glad that Sakura would seek such things with him now instead of giving him the cold shoulder or harsh words. Feelings the young vampire's nails down his back caused him to growl into their kiss though he returned it no less hungrily. When it broke and Sakura was voicing what he wanted in such a manner before continuing the kiss Medive was sure for a moment his brain went blank of anything that wasn't the vampire in his arms. Instantly a hand moved to slip down and press against Sakura's hole, not about to try to take the other without getting him prepared first.

He moaned softly in the kiss, moving slowly his body against him rubbing his cock against his belly, feeling as it was getting harder. i know what you're thinking ... and is not ... but please ... just this once...., he thought wanting Jonah to hear him clear. He just wanted to forget the nightmare. To forget their dead bodies at his feet. He wanted to enjoy their living bodies as they were pressed against him.

The last time he used them the same way but he wanted to calm his nerves, now he needed to calm his mind leaving their living bodies in his mind and not some dead corps that he dreamed of.

The way Sakura was rubbing against him made him all the more eager to touch and feel that sexy body. Medive pressed his fingers more firmly against the other's hole before letting a single finger slip inside the other. Thrusting it into him a few times before he slipped in a second. Working to prepare the little vampire to take him and being more eager the more he felt how Sakura's bond was responding. Medive was completely unaware that Jonah and Sakura had such a bond or that they were communicating through it right now. When he felt that Sakura was prepared he slipped his fingers out. Grabbing him by his firm ass and hoisting him up far enough to slip himself inside of the other vampire not wanting to wait any longer. He slowly allowed himself to penetrate the other vampire but it didn't take too long before he was inside completely. Using his hold on the other to make thrusting into him easier.

A frown clearly showed on Jonah's face when Sakura responded to his feelings before. I... suppose this once... He thought with a sigh as he moved closer to the pair still not happy about this. But he thought that he could at least give in to it this once. Even if he still wasn't really happy about it. His hands moved to the younger vampire's back, allowing his fingers to trace along it as Medive was already eagerly thrusting into him. Leaning forward he pressed a kiss to Sakura's neck. Even though he wanted the vampire and he loved him his mind just wasn't in it. But at least he could give the other vampire his body like it seemed he wanted.

His body was responding so well at his touches that he was still surprised of it, but he liked it too much and it was helping him take his mind out of everything. He wanted to have them both showing him how alive they were right there with him. He wanted to be connected with them not wanting to worry about their death or anything else that was in his dream. He wanted to forget and be consumed by their love.

"Oh....god...." he groan as he felt the others cock sliding inside him filling him all the way. His body shuddered when he felt Jonah's hand on his back. please don't be mad with me ... i'm sorry for this...., he thought closing his eyes gasping for air as he started moving his hips slowly.

"Ha...yes...this feels good...ngh..." he groan tightening himself around Medives cock with each thrust turning his head to kiss Jonah. He was in between them holding them both close not wanting to let them go. please don't be mad at me, he thought again hopping that Jonah wasn't going to be mad on him. He didn't want to lose him. He didn't want to lose either of them.

Jonah didn't respond when Sakura asked him not to be made at him, apologizing for it. While he couldn't promised Sakura that he wasn't going to be mad, he could at least give Sakura what he seemed to want. At least he could give him the attention his body wanted, even if he couldn't promise that he wouldn't be mad at how they were once again being used. Sakura turning his head to catch his lips in a kiss surprised him but he returned the kiss, leaning into it slightly.

This he could give Sakura, his hand snaked around the smaller vampire's waist to fit between the two bodies and to wrap around Sakura's hard length. Stroking the younger vampire's length in time with Medive's thrusts. While he didn't approve of what Sakura was doing, using them to again forget his problems, he could at least show he loved him.

Medive on the other hand could care less about any underlying reason behind Sakura's behavior. He just liked that the young vampire actually seemed to want him and enjoyed having him close. His thrusts sped up when he felt how Sakura tightened around him. Growling before he was biting a bit roughly at the vampire's neck. It was so easy to lose himself to the pleasure when he had such a cute vampire moaning in his arms.

He could feel that something was off with Jonah and that he didn't liked it. The pace was making his mind blur losing himself in the moment breaking the kiss to breath and moan at the same time feeling his was going to climax really soon from the way the older vampire was thrusting him.

"Fuck!ha...ha...Argh!!" he moaned loudly as the teeth sank in his shoulder turning his body on fire reaching his climax even quicker than before. Breathing hard he looked at Medive pulling him in another kiss trying to calm his heart beats.

Jonah i know you're mad .... i can feel it ... he thought trying to dig even deeper to find out why the other was so upset. I'm not using you ... i just ..., but what could he say? Nothing.

It didn't seem to take Sakura long to reach his climax after that point, and Medive was reaching his a second later. Filling up the other's tight hole and happily purring at the feeling. Returning the kiss he was pulled into happily he held the other vampire tightly to himself. After the younger vampire's body seemed to calm down and he was seeming more steady Medive slowly lowered Sakura back to his own feet. Giving the small vampire a smile he leaned in to kiss him another time. Knowing that he could definitely get used to having more of these moments together.

I'm not mad, Sakura. I'm disappointed. I know we talked about this being a bad coping mechanism for you and no matter how many times you say you aren't using me or Medive in these moments you are. Came Jonah's reply, a frown on his face as their gazes met. I love you, and Medive loves you. We'd be more than happy to help you forget things and keep you occupied. But always dragging us into sex to do it isn't healthy. For you or for us. Especially when Medive is none the wiser. Jonah added. He didn't want to hurt Sakura, he didn't want to be used either. He'd be more than happy to help the vampire cope and forget when things became too much but he didn't like that the default way Sakura tried to do such things was through sex. Especially when Medive had no idea what the underlying reason was and could and probably was easily mistaking it for Sakura truly just wanting him at that moment. Though it wasn't completely wrong either it wasn't entirely true. If they were going to be used as a coping mechanism -and an unhealthy one- then Medive at least deserved to know.

Being back on his feet, he was thankful that the water was holding him steady as he was gaining his breath back giving him a slight smile after kissing him back. The words that Jonah was sharing in his head hurt him but maybe they were right. Was he really starting to use them in that way? Especially Medive? The guy didn't know what was going on exactly in his head and he was apparently always eager when he wanted him in that way. He was making Medive happy so why wasn't that enough. He did loved them both so why wasn't that good enough.

"i'm going to swim a little" he said shortly starting to swim away diving in the water lower and lower feeling the water getting colder. Was he starting to act that bad towards them? Was this turning Jonah against him? Even if he did loved him was he making him hatting him? What was he even doing? He couldn't understand his actions anymore. Nothing was making any sens anymore.

Jonah could tell that what he had said seemed to hurt Sakura, but it had to be said. Their relationship right now wasn't healthy. Their relationship right now made him unsure about their future together. That was painful to think about considering how much he loved the young vampire but he couldn't keep being a coping mechanism. He wanted Sakura to want them, not to want them to make his mind go blank and forget his worries. Sakura was saying he was going to swim a little and was swimming off which only bothered him more. Aware that the younger vampire was now running from his problems.

Sighing he turned his gaze to Medive who was still standing near him, reaching out for the older vampire it was his turn to cling to him. Not that he wanted sex since it was the last thing on his mind but he liked those arms wrapping around him. It had been awhile since he had time with the older vampire, he was spending all of his time with Sakura when he was home except for a few rare occasions. Not that he minded, but he missed this. The strong arms around him had his eyes drifting shut and for a few minutes he thoroughly enjoyed it. Not pulling away until he decided he was done swimming and was heading out of the lake and towards their bags. Grabbing a towel he laid it out carefully on the grass before he was sitting himself down on it looking out over the lake and the other two vampires.

Sakura swimed underwater till he felt that he was running out of air. He didn't want to go to the surface not sure how he could face Jonah back after he pointed all that was wrong with him at that point. The sad part was that, Jonah wasn't wrong.

Feeling that he had no air left he started to swim up to the surface taking a deep breath as he reached the top. He wasn't feeling any better than before.

He swimmed to the shore and got out sitting on the grass a few steps away from Jonah, spacing out.

When Sakura finally surfaced and came towards shore Jonah watched as he settled himself down in the grass a few feet away from him. "Come now, don't be like that." Jonah said turning his gaze to the other vampire. "I know what I said was a bit hurtful, but it doesn't mean I don't want you to be close." He added not wanting Sakura to act like this. Sure his words had clearly hurt Sakura but he didn't want the younger vampire to put space between them. Wasn't there enough of that already?

Medive was still having fun in the lake, swimming around, diving occasionally to explore the depths of the lake. It was still quite some time before he decided to join the other two on the shore. Standing under the tree he had Jonah toss him a towel and he started to carefully dry himself off. "Well, this was fun." He mused with a smile unaware of what was going on between the other two vampires. Pretty much blind to it really. He could sense a difference in the atmosphere around them but that was about it.

Sakura turned to smile at Medive not wanting to make him worry too. It was enough that Jonah was upset with him. He didn't want Medive to be to. i didn't want to bother you ... that's why i sat here...i don't know how to act anymore, the thought in a serious tone even if his face was smiling to the other.

"Yes it was" he said looking back at the lake and up to the sky, letting the sun warm him. "This really is nice" he hump closing his eyes.

Jonah sighed when Sakura spoke through their bond again instead of speaking to him directly seeing how he greeted Medive keeping the older vampire in the dark. As much as he kind of appreciated that Sakura didn't want to worry Medive or bother him with such issues he felt the other needed to know all the same. Of course, it wasn't his place to say anything so he would ensure that he didn't and either allow Medive to figure it out on his own or for Sakura to tell him. Pushing me away isn't going to help. Jonah responded while Medive moved to take the space between them.

Medive was more than happy to sit down between the pair though he found it odd that there was a gap between them to begin with. Shrugging it off he laid back in the grass looking up at the sky through the branches of the tree with a smile on his face. "Good, I'm glad you think so." Medive told Sakura with a smile. Glad that the other vampire really did think it was nice. He wanted this to be a peaceful trip for them and even though it seemed like there was more going on between Jonah and Sakura than they were trying to let on.