Ephemeral Blood ~ Sathenus & mik3la

mik3la

Alex had to admit he loved hearing that soon his training would be finished and that he'd never have to deal with training again. As they continued walking he was thinking about how nice things would be once they had finished the training. How they'd be doing other things, hopefully much more fun things. Though he truly thought anything would be more fun than the training that he'd been forced to go through for the past month. Even if it was necessary it was boring and he hated it.

Suddenly he was pulled from his thoughts when he was asked about the bond he had with Sakura. It caught him off guard, especially with how things had been going for them lately, so he had to take a moment to think about it. "I... don't feel it now." Alex fully admitted. He wasn't sure if that meant it was gone, or if it was because of how long it had been since he had seen the other vampire combined with the rejection he had received when they had met a month earlier. But the bond wasn't there, not that he could tell anyway.

'It's the only stable thing that has remained no matter how many centuries pass for our people. Things like this have been around for as long as any vampire can remember.' Jonah responded through their connection giving Sakura a small smile as he watched the two finish the paperwork with the other vampire. "Well, in Medive's branch with Red being gone it's just us. He did plan on rebuilding it though... so I'm sure our numbers will be growing again before you know it." Jonah told Sakura as Medive finished speaking with another vampire for a moment.

Once Medive had rejoined them he smiled at the pair, "Alright you two lets get going." He told them. As they walked Medive was answering the other part of what Sakura had asked. "While my branch is just the three of us currently we, like all the other sub covens of the Tzimisce give monthly financial assistance to the main vampires of the Tzimisce. Some of that money is given back to us in donations since we're pretty high up there in the group." Medive explained a little.

"Now, first stop is to actually show you where you'd go to make this donation, and how they decide what we pay into it." Medive let Sakura know since he thought that Sakura would do well in knowing how this process worked, maybe even have him take care of this task from now on.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• Sathenus

"Then the training worked just fine" he said to himself smiling.

The training was to make Alex control his vampire self but also to get him away from that bond and slowly break it. He just hopped that the next time he would see Sakura there would be nothing left between them. Cause the last shock he would have to give to alex, if their bond doesn't break, would be to harm himself so that alex could turn to him. And he didn't wanted to use that scheme with him.

"I'm glad then" he said louder kissing his hand.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sakura nodded gently at what Jonah was telling him through their connection as he fallowed Medive.

He tried to pay attention to what the older vampire was saying too but it was so much information at once that his head was hurting. But he had to keep it on.

"Are you guys doing something ... illegal or ....brutal?" he asked remembering the place where Medive took him. He remembered that part now, small flashes of those rooms and monsters were coming back all at once.

As happy as Alex was knowing that the bond being gone meant that Akita no longer had to worry about him trying anything with Sakura again it still hurt deep down to know that he had again thrown himself at his friend and been denied. It had been a good thing for sure since Alex loved Akita and wanted to be with him. That didn't mean it hadn't hurt, and not just because he had been thrown into a wall. Shaking those thoughts from his head he focused on his boyfriend who said that he was glad and was kissing his hand.

This caused a small smile to appear before he was leaning in to catch the other's lips in an actual kiss. "I'm glad too, because I really love you." Alex admitted his smile not disappearing. If anything it seemed to grow knowing he was no longer burdened by that bond. It had been so long ago that he had felt it, that he had been able to focus on it that he hadn't even realized it had vanished. All the while he felt his own bond with Akita growing, all the time they spent together, not to mention how adament Akita was in his training. It seemed that things were finally going right for them, that everything was as it should be.

"Illegal? Yes. Brutal? Not you." Medive replied not lying to Sakura about it. Sure some of their money came from illegal sources, alright, a lot of the money did. That didn't mean that it was brutal just because it was illegal. Even then he didn't see himself letting Sakura handle such matters yet if at all. His own memory wasn't hindered and he could clearly remember how the human Sakura had behaved at the sight of his creations. They were common among the Tzimisce, and that meant he'd have to be careful about what aspects of that life he would allow Sakura to partake in. Knowing the other vampire did not and probably never would see the world through their eyes.

Shrugging it off he lead the way and soon enough they were entering another building. It seemed to a religious building, but such things weren't uncommon for a Tzimisce to run or to hide their doings in the vampire world. So Medive lead the way through the building and down some stairs to a large wooden door that he knocked on before walking in. Not waiting for any kind of response. This room was huge despite it not seeming like it would be from the outside. Numerous vampires were walking around tending to business and it all seemed, normal.

These vampires were definitely much more like Medive, both with the markings and tattoos that covered their bodies and their demeanor. "This, is the Tzimisce headquarters within the city. It's here that we discuss matters of our own, kind of like the Caramilla did but unlike them ours don't necessarily focus on peace. All the same though the only reason you'll have any business here is to meet with Micheal and discuss the matter of our monthly contribution. It changes every month, which is the reason for meeting with him to figure out exactly how much we'll be paying out to them. The more money we make, the more we pay out. When business is good we can pay a few hundred thousand to help the cause." Medive told Sakura as he pointed Micheal out.

"Now ... what do you say we go for a swim? I think i saw a pond a little bit down from here on the other side of the cliff" he said kissing him one more time and dragging him along the forest, still enjoying the hike.

"We can at least still relax in this small vacation of ours" he said laughing holding their hands together.

It felt really nice .

---------------------------------------------------------

He blinked a few times when he saw the building. Never thought of this kind of hide out....its kind of ingenious.

Walking passed the doors and down the stairs he felt his blood boiling. There was small goosebumps on his arms making him feel uncomfortable. Once they were in he understood why.

They are all like Medive ....

The old vampire confirmed it making his heart reach his throat.

they're scary

He thought as he caught Jonahs arm trying to make sure he was still there.

He listen to Medive but he didn't liked the place. And there was the new vampire that he meat after so much time away from that world.

7a0aa9d072601ed9afb299989ccd7746.jpg

Probably around his 30 years not more, but being a vampire he was sure he was old. So this is Micheal? he seems more like Medive...are they anything related? he asked Jonah through their bond keeping his eyes on the new vampire.

"Now it that's not my old friend Medive" said a low voice coming out from the dark. The white hair was showing off his pale vampire features, making Sakura's body shrudden. It felt like overwhelming power was coming out of him and it was a familiar feeling.

did he ever used a shikon for himself? he asked Jonah keeping his distance from the two of the other.

"And you brought my favorite play mate .... Jonah.... Such long time had passed since i've seen you" he said smirking, pinning him with his gaze. to long since i've played with your perfect little body of yours, he thought licking his lips, but then turned back to Medive.

"What brings you here friend?" he asked taking a sit on the chair near his desk.

It was a good thing that Alex never really turned Akita down when they did anything since the other vampire was dragging him along before he could even respond. The idea of a swim with his boyfriend was a pleasant one though, so there really was no objections. As they drew closer Akita said that they could at least still relax during this small vacation of theirs. "It definitely is a small vacation." Alex mused since they would be heading home later that day. Still, this was nice and he was going to enjoy it for as long as possible.

The moment they reached the pond he wasted no time whatsoever in slipping out of his clothes shooting Akita a teasing smile as he was slipping out of his pants. "Come on slowpoke!" He called out already ankle deep in the water by the time he had finished speaking not wasting a second.

Not directly no. But many if not most Tzimisce look as though they could be related. Jonah responded having sensed Sakura's fear the moment they had stepped inside and the vampire had seen all of the others around them. It's okay. You're safe here, Sakura. Jonah thought to the other letting him know he was alright as he reached up with a hand to pat the hand that Sakura had gripped his arm with. Not wanting the other to be uncomfortable or scared, but as part of this group these were vampires that the other would most likely be seeing quite frequently.

"Hello, Micheal." Medive greeted with a smile as he turned to met the other vampire. To Medive this was nothing, feeling completely at home in the presence of those around him. They had been his family and friends for so many centuries that he had truly stopped counting. "Well after the raid on my home and everything I tend to keep my family much closer now." He mused turning his gaze to Jonah as well who had met Micheal's without flinching even if he could see the way he responded to Micheal calling him his favorite playmate. This caused amusement to appear on his face for a moment until he was brought back to the matter at hand. "I believe it's that time again for us to make our payment. Not to mention we have to show our newest family member around and get him started in helping out with different tasks." Medive let Micheal know finally bringing attention to Sakura.

Jonah had to admit that he had gotten flustered when Micheal addressed him. "It has been awhile." Jonah agreed with a nod not directly meeting the vampire's gaze at the moment. It was so easy for his mind to start to race around Micheal, those memories and thoughts not exactly appropriate for such a business trip. Not that he couldn't tell what the other was thinking by the way he was licking his lips while watching him. It didn't help matters any that Medive seemed amused, if anything it made the whole situation more embarrassing. As the two vampires seemed to focus on each other Jonah tried to busy himself with Sakura and stop his mind from wandering anymore than it already had.

He laughed as he was still at dressing himself up when Alex was already in the water.

He loved his boldness in every aspect of life. Not caring if there was something dangerous around. Alex turned out to be very good at the whole vampire thing. But doing normal stuff from time to time it was relaxing.

Finishing he threw his clothes on the ground and jumped right in, swimming closer to the center where the water was deeper and also where Alex dived in, he doing the same.

Thanks to their vampire sight he could see perfectly under water. Something that Alex would discover too.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sakura didn't liked the exchange look that the vampire gave to Jonah and how Jonah was responding so affected. whats their history here? and why is Medive just sitting there smiling? I don't like this! And why i cannot communicate with Jonah anymore? What is this room ? Or is it this guy?

He remained silent till Medive mentioned the new member thing. That was the moment the vampire moved his gaze on him. That cold fired gaze made his blood boil in his vain, wanting him to fight back.

"Oh ... so this is the protejee? The shikon human" he said moving closer to inspect him. He was right in front of him touching his features and hair, then he approached and sniffed him.

too close, thought Sakura but he didn't flinch an inch, showing him that he wasn't intimidated like Jonah.

"But he is changed ..... by him" he said looking at Jonah intensively , touching his face and neck but stopped when the shikon looked at him back, not lowering his gaze like the rest of the vampires.

Micheal looked intrigued at the little guy who was defying him, making him laugh amused. "You got one hell of collection there mate" he said sitting back at his chair.

"Where is Rei? I kind of missed her body this past months" he said licking his lips seductively, glancing from time to time to Jonah. guess i still have an effect on him

This being the first time he had gone swimming as a vampire meant he was caught completely by surprise to discover that he could not only see under the water, but he could see so clearly it was just like he wasn't under water. It was intruiging and it made him eager to explore this. Causing him to remain under the water for as long as he could before finally surfacing and brushing his hair away from his face. "This is amazing!" He said happily more than eager to keep experiencing this and realizing that he wanted to see and experience even more.

"Indeed." Medive agreed with a nod watching Micheal as he was looking over Sakura. Of course, he was keeping close tabs on what the other vampire was doing knowing that Sakura probably didn't appreciate it. "Yeah." It was clear by the tone Medive took that when Micheal brought attention to the fact that it was Jonah who had changed Sakura that he was not happy with it. But that is what had happened, there was no point in bringing any more attention to that fact.

"Oh believe me, I'm aware." He added looking over Sakura and Jonah knowing he had quite the little group going on. When he was asked about the whereabouts of Red he was silent for a moment. "She's... not with us anymore. Her unpredictable and uncontrollable behavior made her a dangerous liability I couldn't ignore anymore." Medive admitted not wanting to think about it anymore and waving his hand to show that this was not a matter that concerned him anymore.

Jonah was still trying to keep his gaze anywhere but on Micheal, not wanting to get caught up in his thoughts about them again. It wasn't like Sakura's response to the way Micheal looked at him and the way he behaved around the other vampire went unnoticed by him. It made him feel bad, since Sakura really didn't know or understand much of the way things have been and what had happened before he had arrived in their lives.

"Let's go explore more" he said smiling seeing the other happy.

Taking a deep breath he dive in too, waiting for the other to guide the way, on to where he wanted to swim.

Sakura shuddered at the mention of Red. The images of her turning rogue and attacking him were still vivid in his mind. so you fucked her while she was away...why doesn't that surprise me ... but ... what the hell did you do to Jonah...

He thought pinning the white haired vampire with his eyes not liking how Jonah was reacting. Ignoring everything he placed himself with the back towards the old vampires taking Jonahs face in his, forcing him to look into his eyes.

Jonah ... please ... look at me... please!

He tried to reach to him but it was like he was shut down. And only because of that vampire. What did he do to you?

He kept his back to them, trying to make Jonah react. He couldn't believe how Medive wasn't doing anything about that.

Micheal was looking quite amazed by the little shikon vampire now and how he was reacting. Normally, other vampires wouldn't move in front of him and yet he was defying him in so many ways.

Hearing the news about Red surprised him. He never thought he would get rid of her for a human. well he is the shikon after all ... to bad ... that was good wild sex

"Shall we start talking busyness then" he said pointing a chair for Medive to sit as he was taking his laptop to check the amount that they were to be get. Writing on a piece of check he pushed it towards Medive, waiting.

"I believe this will be just fine considering the circumstances" he said looking at those two and back at Medive smirking. "Oh, and i would love if you would send Jonah sometime to visit me. I really missed our meetings" he smirked.

That only made Sakura even more angry, having his emotion all flipped out and he was a mess.

"You will not receive any visits from him" he growled turning to look at the white haired vampire with burning eyes.

"And why is that little boy?" he found him amused. i've ate a lot of you on bread little one, don't push your luck, he thought but apparently his thoughts didn't went through the boys head. "Very interesting one" he closed his hands in his lap staring at Sakura.

"You have no effect on me blood sucker" he growled angrily.

"Should that supposed to affect me? Sorry to disappoint you my dear but as far as i see, you are one too" he winked amused by his reactions. He found him very entertaining.

Alex definitely was not about to say no to them exploring even more watching as Akita took in a deep breath before he was diving beneath the water once more. He was quick to follow the other vampire's lead and dive under the water once more, noticing that Akita was waiting for him to lead the way. That of course made him all the more excited, since he hadn't really been given the ability to lead anything since he had been changed. Not that it was that big a deal but to do so while they were exploring a place that interested him so much was nice.

He was more than happy to explore underwater with his boyfriend. Eager to touch and observe the different plants along the bottom, even some of the fish that apparently lived in the pond were interesting to him. Though it did also remind him that they'd have to shower when they got home. But that was something he could think about later as he hesitantly reached out to a fish not wanting to spook it but wanting to run his fingers along the shiny scales.

Jonah was doing his best to keep his eyes anywhere else but Micheal but he didn't expect Sakura to behave the way he was. His gaze moving up to the other vampire as Sakura grabbed his face and forced him to look at him. He could tell that by the way Sakura was looking at him that he was trying to say something through their bond but he never received it. Instead his confused gaze just remained on Sakura wondering what the other vampire was trying to say to him, what he was trying to get through to him.

"Sounds good." Medive agreed taking the chair he was motioned to as Micheal finally seemed to focus on the reason they were here and not so much on Sakura or Jonah. It reminded him a little why he normally came to do such business alone. Waiting patiently for the older vampire to write down the number and pushed it across to him. It seemed about right to Medive, not that he ever really argued no matter what the number was. He was filling in some information when he heard Micheal say that he would love it if he sent Jonah to visit him sometime. Expressing that he missed their meetings.

As he opened his mouth to speak Sakura spoke out of turn saying that he would not recieve any visits from Jonah. "That's not a decision for you to make." Medive said as his eyes moved back to Sakura this time not wanting him to get the idea that he could make calls like that. Now his gaze moved back to Micheal, "Besides, I am sure Jonah wouldn't mind coming to visit you again. Would you, Jonah?" He asked now glancing towards the younger vampire.

Jonah didn't object, instead he nodded and spoke, "I'll be sure to come see you soon." Even though the words came out he didn't necessarily want to think about it. Even if for awhile he had been sent to visit Micheal frequently. As time had passed and their group had grown Medive had told him he no longer had to go, and so the visits had slowly come to an end. But now that things were different and that they needed the benefits of keeping Micheal quite happy with them again he knew that such meetings would be necessary once more. Though he didn't mind it, he knew Sakura felt otherwise and that made him feel a bit bad.

The way the two vampires behaved made him take Sakura's hand. "You shouldn't speak like that, Sakura." Jonah lightly scolded the other vampire. Even if it was pretty clear by how he said it that he wasn't really telling him not to either.

"I'm sorry for that. Like I already said, he's still quite new." Medive apologized as he gave Sakura a look stating he needed to stop this and behave. He could forgive the other for not understanding their business but he didn't want the other vampire to end up causing them trouble by behaving in this manner either.

Sakura wanted to protest and continue arguing but Jonahs hand and the way he said he should speak like that to the vampire, and also Medive acting like that made him even more confused. what the hell is this? Who is he? And why cannot i reach Jonah.

For the moment he shut his mouth feeling his entire body boiling. He needed to get out of that place as soon as possible. He wasn't going to come here and deliver stuff to that guy. Never!

Micheal smiled amused by the whole show the little one was puting it up.

"Don't worry... I find him quite entertaining" he said smirking . wonder how would he be broken like the little one beside him

"For now this is all Medive. Glad to make busyness with you" he said shaking his hand then turned his head in the direction of Jonah.

"See you soon my love" he said smirking then turning to his things.

Sakura was dumb-folded.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

swimming alongside the other it was really refreshing and being a vampire it kind of helped because they didn't actually needed to breath like humans. They still needed air, but they were different than humans in all possible ways.

He made some signs that he will get to the surface enjoying a little sun.

It actually made Jonah really happy to see that Sakura was listening and behaving himself now. Especially since the last thing he wanted to do was upset Micheal in any way. Medive had seemed to feel the same way since he was already apologizing for Sakura's behavior. Jonah could see that Sakura didn't get it, didn't understand what was happening and why they things were the way they were right now. It wasn't long before Micheal was responding saying that he actually found Sakura's behavior quite entertaining. Well, at least he didn't find it annoying so that was a positive.

Medive was definitely glad to hear it and nodded when they were pretty much dismissed being told that this was all for now. Jonah wasn't affected by how Micheal said goodbye to him and that he'd see him soon, but he could see it on Sakura's face that the other vampire was. It was only a few minutes later that they were stepping back out into the streets the sun shining above them.

"Well... at least that didn't end badly." Medive sighed as he was looking towards the other two vampires. This whole thing made him question if Sakura was ready to start pulling his weight in this group or not. If he was capable of handling doing things, speaking to people and making decisions that one may not like to make or do. "I suppose we should move on to our next matter of business... unless you want to take Sakura home?" He continued turning his gaze to Jonah now who was thinking about it but at the same time he thought it was important that Sakura keep going and learning.

"No, we need to introduce him to these things or he'll never learn." Jonah decided letting Medive go ahead of them. He put his hand in Sakura's and followed after Medive but kept a distance so that they could speak to each other while Medive could focus more solely on what was happening. "Don't let that interaction get you down or change you, Sakura. The next stop is a lot more pleasant." Jonah said softly giving Sakura a small smile.

Alex nodded when Akita signaled that he was going to go to the surface and enjoy a little sun. Watching the other vampire surface before he was returning to his swim. Remaining under the water for as long as he could before he too surfaced to get some air. A bright smile on his face as he surfaced and took in a few quick breaths eyes moving to seek out Akita who wasn't very far away. "This is nice. I could get used to exploring everything with such amazing eyesight." Alex told his boyfriend.

Once they were outside Sakura could breath again, feeling the cool breeze calming his nerves and his boiling blood. He still couldn't understand what the hell happened back there and who the guy was but there was something wrong. He just couldn't understand why those two were acting so strange around that vampire.

Seeing how Medive was behaving once they were outside it made him feel even more unease, not understand what their relationship was and why he apologized like that towards him. It was like, Medive was afraid of the vampire. But he thought Medive was one of the bad-ass ones.

"You guys talk like i'm not here" he said ironically not liking their attitude. What was going one? He didn't like this busyness of them. Now he wasn't sure anymore if he wanted to do anything.

Hearing and feeling Jonah's touch made him look at him. "Why didn't you answered me back there?" he asked in a low voice. couldn't you not hear me?

"Sorry, Sakura." Medive said with a small sigh when Sakura said that they were talking like he wasn't there. Technically Sakura was able to make his own decisions but it was still important that he continued along with them and learned different aspects that went into their lives. It was just hard for Medive to think of him as ready after the outburst with Micheal, and that was probably the most important moment today. They were really lucky that Micheal found it amusing and not annoying.

"What do you mean? You didn't say anything other than that I wouldn't be visiting Micheal and I did respond to that." Jonah replied back softly a confused look crossing his face. Then he heard Sakura through their bond once more, the other vampire asking if he couldn't hear him. I guess I couldn't. I'm sorry, Sakura. What were you trying to tell me? He replied through their bond wandering what Sakura had wanted to say or what he had asked while they were in there that he hadn't apparently heard.

Then his gaze moved to Medive who was waiting for them to join him before they continued on to their next destination. "This next stop will be a lot more pleasant, I promise." Medive let Sakura know as they moved through town. "Over time you'll get used to how things work. We'll all just have to be patient." He added giving the new vampire an encouraging smile. He didn't want Sakura to get discouraged or decide he didn't want to help out after all.

I said that out loud but ....I was shouting at you in my mind to look at me ... but you didn't ... you were shut for me, i just couldn't reach you...something was off back there and i panicked and seeing you act like that around that guy ... everything there made my blood boil wanting me to get that guys throat

They kept walking reaching Medives side still not licking what just happened and he still had some question that he was going to ask them once they were back home. Now was not the time to make a scene or any of that sort.

Taking deep breaths he fallowed to the next building still skeptical about all of it.

He didn't want to comment on the get used to it idea or being patient. He would never be patient with that guy before. Only the image of him and the way he acted was making his blood boil again. Why he was having that reaction to him he couldn't explain it.

"Whats this new place?" he asked Medive trying not to make the silence more awkward then it was. At least he was happy that Medive wasn't yelling at him for his outburst back with Micheal. The way he has reacted back there was still bugging him.

Jonah was confused for Sakura to tell him that he had been shouting at him back there through their bond, shouting for him to look at him but he didn't. Oh... I'm really sorry, Sakura. It must have been Micheal who closed our connection. Jonah replied not all that surprised now that he was thinking about it. Micheal was a rare case himself, he wa so powerful and that was due to many things, that it wouldn't surprise him in the lease if he really had closed their connection while they had been there. Micheal was known for being able to take over control of things and command others easily. So now that they were out of there it made a whole lot of sense that Sakura could have been trying to communicate with him and had been unable to do so.

I don't want you to focus on my behavior back there, Sakura. Micheal... is a hard vampire to explain but he has to be listened too. Especially if you want our family to remain together and for us to have the lives that we do. Dealing with him is necessary. I just need you to understand that. Jonah told the other through their bond.

Medive glanced towards Sakura when he was asked what this new place was. "It's resources. We do have to rebuild our mansion after all, I don't want to stay in this one forever. It's not my home, and I miss the old place." He replied giving Sakura a small smile. "This part of our business is technically illegal, but it's far more pleasant to deal with than Micheal so I hope it won't get to you too much." Medive honestly told Sakura not wanting to lie to the vampire.

As they entered the new building he lead the way down hall after hall. When they entered the store room it was filled with vampires and humans all moving between huge crates that were piled high up towards the ceiling above. "It's a smuggling business to put it short. But this is how we make not just a lot of money but also gain a bunch resources needed to make quick repairs to the mansion. It could still be some time before the mansion is fixed for us to move back into it but I would eventually like to make the move. So we're going to check on resources needed for the repairs, as well as seeing how this business is going in general. Make sure we are getting all of our money and discuss any issues that may be haulting profits or inventory."

What?! Block our conection? But ... he didn't had any effect on me whatsoever .... he wasn't intimidated like you guys ... i wanted to fight him....rip his head off .... he has no right to stop our bonding

Was Micheal that powerful? Even more powerful than Medive? Not that he recall the other behavior apologizing to Micheal on his behalf for his rude behavior. He blinked a few times. Could that e even possible that Medive was scared of him?

Blinking a few times at that idea he just couldn't make a respond.

i don't like you being the sacrifice for this ... is not right ... that's sick

He didn't liked the idea of Jonah being with that guy. Only the thought of him laying a finger on Jonah made him want to chop his head off.

Medive's voice only brought him back from his thoughts and emotions as he was informing about the new building and its rounds. Fallowing the halls one by one he looked amazed at the grandiose space that was back there.

He could feel humans around here working alongside with vampires. So they do work together after all

"The mansion?" he forgot about that place. It felt like an eternity since he was there. He just hopped the bad memories of that place wouldn't make him hate it too much.

He doesn't need to have an effect on you. The bond is two sided, as long as he can close it on one side it leaves the bond useless. So I wouldn't be able to hear or respond to you since he was able to close it from my side. Jonah let Sakura know. It didn't bother him all that much that Micheal had apparently been able to shut their bond leaving them incapable of communicating that way.

What Sakura said to him next made him give the other vampire a small smile. It's okay, Sakura. It's not me being a sacrifice. I agreed to it, centuries ago. Sometimes it's needed to keep our family in good favor and to sway things our way. Micheal... isn't that bad. Please just... behave when it comes to him. We can't afford him showing bad favor towards us. Jonah responded not wanting Sakura to think that he was being forced to do this. That he hadn't consented to being with Micheal like this.

Even if he didn't always like it and even if he was embarrassed about how openly Micheal spoke about their encounters he had given his consent. So he would continue to give himself to Micheal whenever it became necessary just as he had said he would all those centuries ago. This wasn't something he wanted Sakura to see negatively, since it'd just make it harder for him if he knew how much Sakura disapproved and hated it.

"Yes." Medive confirmed when Sakura repeated the mansion. "It's been quite some time since we've discussed it or been there so it's understandable that you've forgotten about it." He admitted as they moved around the building. Showing Sakura the different areas and introducing him to different people who handled different parts of this business. "This is an easier part of our business to keep track on. Maybe if you feel confident enough it's a part you can take over." Medive suggested giving Sakura a curious look.

Medive wasn't going to force Sakura to take on any part of their businesses. He wanted the other vampire to willingly help them out and take part. If he was to force Sakura to do everything the vampire would eventually start resisting him again and he didn't want that to happen. They had been growing close again lately and he wanted to keep that going.

But why does he have that effect on you and Medive? Who is he? What is he? I thought Medive was powerful but now .... I'm not so sure anymore

Sighing he looked at Medive as he was presenting him with different persons, some humans , some vampires , talking about the import export of the merchandise and also about their restoration of their previous home which was still giving Sakura goosebumps.

He liked this part of the busyness much more pleasant then the previous one. "This one is ok" he said to Medive still looking around trying to understand everything that was going one. He did do economics so he kind of had an idea of how to run a busyness.

"I can use some of my college knowledge in this matter" he said shrugging looking at Medive.

Medive is powerful, but you're right that he has nothing on Micheal. Micheal is... unique in more than one way. He's been around for a really long time, some eve say he's one of the original founders of the Tzimisce. The man has survived through hundreds if not thousands of jewels and it's said he's even captured and drained multiple. Some believe that's why he's as strong as he is. But... no one really knows for sure. Jonah told Sakura. He wanted to be completely honest with the other man. But at the same time he wasn't sure right now was the right time to explain matters like this.

At the warehouse he watched how Sakura was taking everything in before he told them that this one was okay and that he could use some of his college knowledge on this matter. "That's great! Then maybe this is the right space for you after all." Jonah happily said. Glad that there was at least something that Sakura seemed to be okay with. Even if this wasn't what the other vampire agreed to doing in the end it was an option tha the could consider.

"It's definitely a good thing." Medive agreed with a smile. So he decided to ask Sakura to handle a couple of things in the building for him while he was speaking to someone specifically about the lumber needed for the mansion.

Sakura looked around for the person as he nodded to Medive. He left the two vampires and headed to the person in charge starting to talk about the hole busyness, trying to understand how everything worked so that he could make a plan for improvement. It wasn't hard as he looked over charts and notes, concentrating in remembering what he learned in school trying to apply it in there.

Since the whole charade was illegal he had to figure a way on doing the job as close as possible to the legal part, thinking of some papers that they could use in order to not have problems if something would go wrong. So that the factory will not be impacted by the trouble and keep functioning.

"I think i can come up with a plan in a few days and i can let you know about it" he said to the man. "I'll keep this with me so that i can consult all the plans and runs around here. We need to keep this working no mater what may come so i need to understand it better in order to make a plan to add some paperwork as legal in the system" he said keeping a straight face. when he was working he was a emotionless, being to focus on the goal.

Turning back to the other two with the papers in his hand he sigh. "This will take a while till i finish with the paperwork but ... i can handle it" he said to Medive.

i can handle this better than the other part

He thought referring to Micheals.

He didn't want to see the guy ever again.

Jonah had gone with Medive to check on the status of supplies to fix the mansion. Taking the no response from Sakura as the other vampire's way of saying he no longer wanted to discuss Micheal. Which in the end was fine with him since he didn't really want to discuss it either. The other vampire wasn't exactly his favorite topic, whether he was standing before him or not. Since it had been awhile since he needed to go visit the vampire and since he had not gone with Medive for such business in quite some time he had avoided Micheal for a long time.

That wasn't really possible now, and he knew in the next few days he'd have to make the trip to see him alone. Which was fine, at least it meant he could go awhile before needing to do it again. Or so he told himself. Never really knowing when Micheal would want to see him again until he was getting ready to return home. Shaking his head he pushed these thoughts aside, he could focus on the other vampire another time.

As Medive was finishing up Sakura was joining them and letting him know that while it would take him awhile to finish that he could handle the job. "That's great, Sakura!" Medive replied happily giving the other vampire a proud look. It did make him incredibly happy to know that Sakura would be able to help in this manner, glad that he was willing to help.

After that they were out for a few more hours showing Sakura other aspects of their lives that had to be tended to. These matters weren't as important as the previous ones though, just little things that had to be done once in awhile. It was quite a bit later in the day that they were making their way back home. Medive and Jonah both looking forward to it.

Sakura was silent all day after that. He was too thorned in his mind with all the possible questions to find out more about that vampire back there. He needed to make some research without the boys to find out. He didn't want them to get the wrong idea. But what idea could they be making? Why was he so interested in the guy? Maybe because he was an arrogant son of a bitch who wanted to tore Jonah apart with his filthy self.

Wait .... am i .... jealous?

he blinked a few times just realizing it. Reaching home he went to the kitchen taking a blood bag out of the fridge drinking it all in one gulp, than took another one. Was he jealous that the vampire wanted to have Jonah? Was that it? Maybe also the fact that the other had been drinking shilon blood for all those years too? Could it be that because he was one of the shikon, the blood boiling was just a side effect.

He was feeling like he was loosing his mind.

He just finished the second blood bag when he wanted to open the third one but he was stopped.

"Let me go" he growled but the grip on his hand tightened.

He had been able to tell something was bother Sakura the whole way home. When they returned Medive excused himself to do some thing in his office, leaving him to go and take care of anything else. So when he noticed that Sakura was heading for the kitchen he followed the other vampire noticing how he was downing blood bags as though they were nothing. Just as the other man was about to take a third he had taken his hand, though he was stunned when Sakura growled at him to let go of him. Instead his grip on the other's hand tightened, "Sakura." The words came out in almost a purr while at the same time practically begging Sakura to look at him.

"Talk to me. Tell me what's bothering you." He could sense it in their bond that something was deeply upsetting the other. It hurt him to know this and that Sakura wasn't talking to him about it. At the same time, he had a feeling he knew what it was that was bothering him. Considering everything that had happened today there was really only one thing that stood out. Micheal. Jonah hated that the vampire may be causing problems in their home, especially when he didn't feel like it was worth the trouble it was causing.

Moving to stand in front of Sakura and the fridge forcing the young vampire to look at him he was staring into those eyes of one of the vampires he loved. "You need to talk to me about things when they are bothering you. Not bottle them up." Jonah said as he was waiting for Sakura to give in and start telling him what it was that made him behave this way. After all, Sakura had never growled at him before, accidentally or otherwise and he didn't like the change in his behavior.

Seeing Jonah holding his hand so firmly he realized what he was doing, relaxing his body that had been so tense, letting the blood bag fall on the ground. He was shocked. He never reacted that way before so why was he starting to act like that. That wasn't like him at all.

"I-Im sorry ... I-I didn't meant to ... don't know what got into me" he started saying avoiding his gaze but the other caught his face forcing him to look him in his eyes.

Blinking a few times he felt teas in his eyes but hold them back.

"Im sorry ...its just.." he started placing his hands over Jonahs. "I cannot stop thinking about that stupid vampire from the first building and ... and how he made you feel... how i thought you were broken ... and the fact that i couldn't reach to you that only made me panic even more.... you couldn't hear me even though i shouted so many times ... and stat smirk on his stupid face made me want to .... my blood was boiling and all my emotions was turn apart" he blast letting out his emotions out, starting to cry, covering his face.

"I just ... when you didn't answered and saw you act like that ... it made me ...hurt..."

The wave of emotion that seemed to be coming out of Sakura as he told him everything made Jonah feel really bad. Not just for Sakura but because he had been so unaware of what had been happening to the other vampire when they had been in that building with Micheal. "I'm so sorry, Sakura." Jonah said feeling his heart break at the sight before him. He leaned in and pressed their lips together in a deep loving kiss.

After the kiss he gave Sakura a small reassuring smile. "I'm really sorry that you had felt that way there and that I hadn't noticed. There isn't anything you need to worry about though. My reaction was more to how bold he was than anything. It's been a really long time since Micheal and I have been face to face and I forgot how he could be sometimes." He explained trying to make Sakura feel better about what had happened.

He pulled the other vampire closer to him and wrapped his arms around the other's body to keep Sakura close to him. Catching Sakura's lips in a kiss he gave him a small smile when it parted. "Don't let Micheal get to you, Sakura. If he bothers you that much we can make sure you never have to deal with him again." Jonah let the other know. The last thing he wanted was for someone to bother Sakura this much and make him this unhappy. All he wanted was for Sakura to be happy.