MasterSeme

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Barryarrak

Lang looks at Tory and laughs a little, "oh so you call them grandpa and grandma?" He sits down at the table and smiles, "I am sure the smell of the food you made will bring them down here."

Lang laughs a little, "well... it's not like I am living here," he rubs the back of his head and blinks, looking towards the stairs, seeing Tory's 'grandma' and 'grandpa' coming down the stairs, already dressed.

Lang looks at the grandma and grandpa, "morning," he smiles as he sat at the table.

"Lang? Your already awake," Max's father looks at Tory and then the breakfast at the table, "did you make breakfast Tory?"

Lang nods his head and then looks at Tory, "yeah I was here when I woke up. I wanted to make sure she was safe in the kitchen."

Max's father smiles and nods his head as he walks to the table, sitting down, "well it smells good."

Max's mother comes downstairs and walks to the kitchen, "oh my, Tory you already made breakfast?"

Max's father smiles and looks at the breakfast, nodding his head, "looks like it. I am just glad you didn't get hurt."

Max's mother laughs a little, "ah so that is why you like watching me while I am cooking," she goes and sits at the table.

"Yeah I learned a lot from you." she said smiling. "This is a way of saying thanks for everything I knew you would be mad if I cooked without someone watching so I was just going to have cereal and milk, but then Lang said he would watch me so I could cook for you I was so happy."

Max's mother smiles as she looks at Tory, "well you just being here is thanks enough. You don't need to prove to use you can live here silly," she laughs a little. She looks at Lang, "thank you for looking after Tory while she was making breakfast."

Lang looks at Max's mother and nods his head, "y-yeah sure it's no problem," he smiles a little.

"Lang is the best he is like a brother to me." She said smiling. "I wish he could stay with us. I mean he has no where to go right now and grandpa will help him and my dad with magic." Tory said.

Max woke up starving but was also still a little sick. "Jason, I'm gonna need food soon." He said and then coughed.

Lang blinks as he looks at Tory, rubbing the back of his head, "I don't... want this house to be too overflowed with people, I mean there is already like five people in the house," he laughs a little.

Max's father rubs his chin and slowly nods his head, "well.. I will think about it at work and try to see if I can come up with something," he smiles.

Max's mother looks at Lang and smiles, "it's true ... the house has a lot of people in it but that doesn't mean we can't upgrade it for one more family member."

Jason perks his head up and looks at Max, "your hungry? Well I suppose that is one way for you to wake up," he laughs a little. "Do you want me to bring food up here? Or do you want to eat with everyone downstairs?"

Tory smiled. "Thanks grandpa." she said smiling.

Max looked at him. "If we do go down you will need to carry me I'm to weak to walk sorry." he said looking at him and closed his eyes. "My fault I guess." he said looking at Jason and smiled.

Jason looks at Max and then laughs a little, slowly shaking his head, "I.. have no problem carrying you downstairs. I am sure everyone will be happy that your awake," he gets off the bed and looks down, figuring he should get dress before heading downstairs, putting on some clothes for now.

"Why would you get lectured about being awake..?" Jason shakes his head as he picks up Max with a smile, "its no big deal," he carries Max out of the bedroom, heading downstairs.

"Your father uses big spells all the time, it's nothing new to him," Jason shakes his head and walks into the kitchen, "... morning."

"Oh? Max? Your awake," Max's father looks up from the newspaper.

Max looked at his dad and blushed being carried by Jason into the kitchen. "Yeah for now I am still really tired and I need food I feel like I'm gonna starve to death." He said trying to make a joke then closed his eyes he really was still tired. Max thought food might help.

"You need to eat lots dad. You were asleep for a whole day." Tory said acting really cute as she was talking. Tory grabbed some of the food and put it on her plate. "I made lots just in case." She said smiling. Tory stopped talking for a second and rubbed her head. Not even realizing she was doing it. Then she talked some more. "Lang watched me but I made it all I hope you like."

"I'm sure I will Tory." Max saw tory rub her head and bit his lip. "Hey Tory are you alright?" He asked

Tory showed him a carefree smile. "I am fine why?" She said looking at him.

Max looked at his dad and mom not sure if he should say anything more or not.

Jason looks at Max and laughs a little, "why are you so embarrassed? Everyone knows we are a couple," he pokes Max's nose. He looks at the parents before he sits Max down at the table, sitting down next to him. "I think the aroma of the food help wake up Max," he laughs a little.

Jason grabs a plate and puts some food on it, giving it to Max. He grabs another plate for himself, putting food on it as well. "Well everything looks good Tory," Jason smiles softly.

Jason looks at Max and then at Tory, "why are you keep rubbing your head like that?"

Lang looks over at Tory, "is everything okay?"

Max's mother looks over at Tory, "if something is wrong, you can let us know."

"Yeah there is no need to keep it a secret, we are all family here," Max's father looks at Tory.

Tory looked at them and pulled off the best fake smile she could. "Yeah I am fine just alot of people in town decided to change there minds at the last second and I got over loaded. It happens from time to time. Same when they wake up, I have to wake up." She said, "And no you tried to take the power away from me and it just came back stronger. So please don't try to take it away." She whispered as she looked at the food. Thinking she was cursed with this power and kind of hated it sometimes.

Max looked at Jason then at his dad. "Is there any way to ease the pain or make he only see the futures on the people in a little area. Until she is older?"

"That....." She said as she held her head again. Then rubbed it. "The Sato family really need to make up there minds.They aren't usually like this." She whispered as she started to eat again

Max's father looks at Tory and rubs his chin a bit as he listens to her, "why... are you connected to other people? You shouldn't worry about other people. They can handle themselves, there is no need to worry about other people." Max's father looks at Max and tries to think, "hm well there is always a way to change things around." Max's father looks at Tory, "the Sato family? Why are you worrying about them...? You should be focusing on people around you."

Jason looks at Tory and looks at Max's father, "I think I might know a way to keep Tory's powers tamed."

Max's father looks up at Jason, shaking his head, "no... that is not acceptable. You worked too hard to use it now."

Jason sighs a bit, "I promise to keep it tamed. Let me just do it," Jason crosses his arms.

Lang watched Max's father and Jason talk, tilting his head, "huh? what is going on? Wait.. is Jason talking about using Black Magic? I heard it.. can do anything. It might help Tory so she doesn't have to react to the other magic users."

Tory looked at them. "Yeah there is something I never told any one you about how far my powers go, I can see the future of every one in this town and the next town." She said looking up. "And the older I get the wider area it gets thats why I can be across town and know when you need me and come home." She said, "It might be because I can't control it as well as I would like to," She said as she heal her head once again.

After it passed this time tory looked up. "You can't keep that power up for ever daddy."

Max bit his lip. "But there are 3 of us that can use that spell here 4 if you include my dad. If we trade it out every day we could do this, I know Lang and myself will be new to that spell, but its a simple spell. That or I know of another spell that dad will kick my ass if I use, but I have learned it ish." He said biting his lip. "It lest two users change powers for a day of two. Its mostly used to give incite to how other people live with there powers."

Tory looked at all of them. "But I don't wish this power on anyone else." she whispered. Then just stopped eating completely. She was still hungry but she was starting to get dizzy. "Besides this happens from time to time. Tho I don't know why more today than most."