Bless me, Shrine (closed to Ms.Flair) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Slowly nodding his head as he looks up at Shiro. He lowers his head a bit as he bites his bottom lip, "does that mean... your old flame spirit doesn't want us to be more than friends," he rests his chin on his knees as he looks at Shiro. He gets up, "well.. I should probably go shopping, I need to get more supplies to keep making lunches. I will see you at lunch time with probably Cory," he waves before walking out of the shrine gate, walking along the sidewalk to go to the shopping plaza.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Ms.Flair

"Cody, I don't know any of this means. I think I may need to talk to someone else, like someone like me to see if I can someone's else opinion on this matter," Shiro said to him. Shiro watched him leave, as he stayed where he was before he left to go deal with some other matters.

"Well I hope it works out," Cody looks at Shiro as he left the shrine. He goes into his pocket and takes out the list he wrote of the stuff he needed to get today as he walked along the sidewalk. He looks at his watch, making sure he had plenty of time as he walks into the store. Cody grabs a shopping cart and starts going along the aisles, getting the items off the list.

The supermarket was busy, as there were many people around the store. There was some talk, as some people were talking about the shrine.

"I can't believe that shrine is still in that shape. With not many staff, you think it would go to the shits," One person said.

"Maybe thats old myth that a spirit wanders there is true.."The person said, letting out some laughs.

As Cody was getting stuff on the list, he perks his head as he could hear people talk about the shrine. He tilts his head and puts stuff in the cart, biting his bottom as he looks at the people, "you.. shouldn't make fun of the shrine, there is a spirit there that is working very hard to keep it protected. Just because there is lack of people working there, doesn't mean it's not getting looked after," he glares a bit at the gossipers.

The two of them looked toward Cody, giving him strange looks. "You actually believe in that stuff? The shrine is some thing that people make up to bring the tourists and children to believe in," one spoke out.

"Maybe they will just tore it down.." one commented with a snicker, before they left.

"Of course I do. I went to the local restaurant that celebrates the shrine. Right outside is a statue of one of the forms the spirit turns into." Cody glances at the people, "well maybe your too old to understand," he turns his head and goes back to his shopping once the people left. He shakes his head, "they.. wouldn't tear it down.. would they? Maybe.. that is why Shiro saw his old flame spirit. Was it some kind of warning?" Cody sighs as he takes the items he got to the cash register and looks at the clerk. "Um excuse me. Can I take this cart with me back to the campus I go to? I will bring it right back once I unload it."

"Oh, well alright but just make sure to bring it back," the clerk mentions as she scans the items.

"Thank you," Cody pays for the stuff and rolls the cart outside, traveling back to the campus.

Though something was following Cody though, well a someone who was keep to the shadows and not be able to seen. One could that person had a connection with Shiro, the shrine guardian,

Cody walks onto the campus and froze, feeling something odd. He looks over his shoulder and looks around, "what.. was that," as he slowly opens his and Cory's dorm room, walking inside. He sighs and then puts the food in the fridge as he felt chills down his spine.

The figure had followed behind the young man, slipping past everyone and even right after he went into the bedroom. It slipped in, closing the door behind them. "Please don't scream. I know..Shiro," the figure started to say with his hands in the air. "Will you let me talk to you? I first wanted to say, you are a great person to say that about Shiro back..in the supermarket.."

Cody was unpacking the groceries and putting everything away until he heard a voice. He looks up, seeing a figure and bites his bottom lip, not knowing what to do but he allowed the figure to talk since it knew Shiro. He slowly walks over to the figure and tilts his head, "oh... you were there at the supermarket? Well ... I just don't like people that think they know everything.. someone had to speak up." He looks at the figure, "who exactly are you?"

"Yeah I was there, I watch people and I been watching you recently since you been interacting with Shrio like that," the figure started. "I don't have a name but I can tell you that I am one of the holy ones. I am a angel, who comes to check on the towns to see if the shrine guardians are doing their job. I just got worried, since..i felt something weird around shiro temple. Like smell of lust, and if given too much. His demonic tendancies..may emerge into something.."

Cody looks at the figure and rubs the back of his head, starting to loosen up a bit, "have.. you been watching me ever since I first met up with Shiro? Oh.. so your an angel that looks over the shrine?" Crossing his arms a bit as he was listen to the angel speak, blushing a bit, "smell.. of lust? What has Shiro been doing..? Or are you talking about the other night when I was .. in Shiro's bedroom," he slightly mumbles. "What.. exactly are his demonic tendancies," he wondered as was thinking over what the angel was talking about.

"Yes I have, I have watched you more because you seem like forming a relationship with Shiro. Yes I am one of those," the angel answered him. The angel let out a giggle, answering with a nod now. "I am talking about that night with Shiro," the angel started to say. The angel looked away from the male, not wanting to talk about it for a moment. Speaking up though, "The demonic tendencies can become very dangerous.."

Cody blushes a little and glances to the side, nodding his head, "well.. he helps me feel safe. Especially now that someone that was in my past came back as a transfer student at my college." He perks his head and covers his face, "so.. you saw what we were doing," he glances at the angel. Looking at the angel and sighs a bit, "is.. that why Shiro saw his old flame spirit? What exactly should I be careful from? Because nothing compares to what happened to me while I was 18...," he lowers his head.

The angel nodded silently, not mentioning anything today that but shook his head. "Oh no. Why would I spy on such private matters," the male angel said. The angel showed it was shocked to hear that, "Shiro saw him? That's strange, I thought his soul transferred over," the angel stated. "Just give him enough love and that will out weight the lusty needs of the demon," he continued to say. Shaking his head, as he moved to get closer toward him. "I am sorry but it can get worse for you and everyone else."

"Oh so.. you just knew about it," Cody was slightly relieved by that as he rubs the back of his head. Tilting his head and then nods his head, "yeah.. Shiro said he saw his old flame spirit." He looks at the angel, "well.. I already make him lunches so he seems to like that." Cody watches the angel move closer to him, biting his bottom lip and lets out a sigh, "well.. I will do my best to help Shiro so he doesn't submit to those urges."

The male angel was silent, listening to what words he was saying. "Thank you Cody, I am glad someone is watching out for the guy. He is such a sweet demon," the angel said to him. "You are a good boy. I should get going, but watch out for yourself."

Cody nods his head slowly and wondered how he was suppose to keep Shiro in control for the way that he was. He smiles softly and looks at the angel, "yeah... he really is. It's just.. so bad what he can become with the right inspiration." Looking at the angel, "alright, see you some other time. I will be fine. I been on edge for years now," he looks at the angel.

The angel headed for the door, as the angel's wings came out from his body. Looking toward the male, he nodded his head though. "Yes it is bad," The angel said moving to leave while going invisible now. The angel came upon Shiro, to just say hi to the man.

Cody nods his head as he watches the angel left. He looks at the clock, seeing it is getting closer to lunch time. He perks his head as he heard footsteps coming to the bedroom, noticing Cory come into the room, "oh.. hey there Cory," he smiles a bit.

Cory looks at Cody and smiles, "hey... you ready to have lunch at the shrine?"

Cody nods his head as he grabs his lunch and walks off the campus with Cory, walking to the shrine and looks at Cory, "your... not mad at me for lying to the professor about you sleep walking are you?"

"What? No of course not," Cory laughs a little while walking to the shrine and sits under the cherry blossom tree as Cody sits next to him, starting to eat his lunch.

Cory ate his to and looks at Cody, "have you encountered that guy yet," he looks at Cody as he eats.

Cody sighs as he eats, shaking his head, "no.. but it's bound to happen eventually."

"Maybe.. he wants to apologize for what he did," Cory looks at Cody.

"I... seriously doubt it," Cody sigh while eating.

Shiro hadn't noticed they had came just yet, since he already his lunch and he was handling some matters deeper inside of the shrine. He was currently listening to a family grief about a death, as he felt his own body ache. Not just for the family but his own, since seeing the spirit of the old flame.

The family walked out, walking pass the two of them talking among each other. "I thought I heard something. Like someone crying in there..but no one is there," one had mentioned.

"Maybe it was the creature. It must feel sadness," one pointed out before they had the facility.

Shiro had followed after, but noticed them when he walked out. He did his best to show he hadn't just been crying, as he walked over to them. "Hello, nice to see you both again.." Shiro said, as a mix of forced but not forced type of smile was on his face.

"Anything happening down there?" Shiro asked.

Cody looks around, wondering where Shiro was as he was eating lunch, leaning on the tree as he ate. He watches Cory working on homework as he ate. Cody checks his schedule to see what class he had after lunch.

Cory looks up and notices Shiro, "hey there Shiro," he goes back to working on his work.

Cody looks up and sees Shiro, "hey Shiro," he tilts his head, "is.. everything okay? You look like your fighting to have a smile on your face.. trust me I know how that feels."

"Nah just having lunch before needing to go to class," Cody mentions as he ate.

Shiro moved to sit across from them, with his hands in his lap. Hearing the question; he was a little surprised that Cody noticed that on him. Shiro let out a sigh, as he let his smile falter. "Not completely. I had to deal with grieving family, and it brought something up for me. I should be fine," Shiro said.

Cody looks at Shiro, "well.. if you want some company later, I can help," he rubs the back of his head.

Cory looks at Cody and stands up, "hey I got to do some make up work so see you later Cody," he smiles as he waves to both Shiro and Cody as he leaves the shrine.

Looking at Shiro, "are you sure you will be fine? I know personally.. how hard it is to hold stuff in," he rest his chin on his palm while he was finishing his lunch and puts his bento box in his bag.

• Saga locked this topic