Bless me, Shrine (closed to Ms.Flair) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Shiro rubbed their hard members together, as Shiro looked down at him. "I don't know for sure. This sure feels good for now..you are giving me more love and or affection more lust, which means something to us demons.."

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Ms.Flair

Cody moans softly as he could feel how hard Shiro was while looking at him. "You sure are getting big, I can tell you are really enjoying it," he laughs softly. He slowly raises his hips as he looks at Shiro, "do you.. think you will be able to fit?" Wondering how rough Shiro when it came to actual sex, he wraps his hand around Shiro's and his cock, stroking for a couple minutes, "yours.. sure is pretty big," he glances up at Shiro. "Make your gentle at first, it's.. been a while since my first experience," he sighs a bit, wishing his first time wasn't rape.

"Oh thank you, you are pretty big underneath my member," Shiro said as he kept on rubbing there two shafts together. "I really am enjoying this all," Shiro right after letting out a louder moan. Shiro stopped, before he groaned out after feeling the stroking to their members. Shiro licked his fingers, before he started to finger him the other in soft manner.

"Look at me. I am gonna prepare your ass for now.."

"You.. feel more bigger than me but that's okay," Cody laughs a little as he watches Shiro's cock rubbing against his. He heard Shiro let out a moan, continues to stroke Shiro's cock with his. Blushing slightly when watching Shiro lick his fingers and jolts his body a little with a moan, wrapping his arms around Shiro as his cock presses against Shiro's stomach.

Slowly nodding his head as Cody looks at Shiro, "your.. fingers feel good inside me."

"My fingers feel good inside of you huh? Good boy," Shiro said as he worked with the first two fingers that was in there. Moving those fingers around there, as he moved them about before he started to add another finger in there to get him more prepared.

"You are getting looser now. I think this needs to need to be lubed too.." Shiro said referring to his member as he started to stroke his own shaft.

Cody holds onto Shiro as he grips onto Shiro's back and moans into Shiro's ear, feeling his fingers stretching his entrance. He starts to slowly squirm his hips as Shiro moves his fingers, letting out a gasp like moan when feeling another finger sneak it's way inside him.

Looking at Shiro as he looks down, watching Shiro stroke himself off, "do you want me to suck on your cock again to make it more wet," he slowly wraps his legs around Shiro's waist.

"Yes I do, just let my fingers work around in your insides for now, and enjoy the pleasure," Shiro said as he played around with those fingers. Taking them out after a moment or so, he offered his shaft to him. "Take it slowly, and get it wet..." Shiro instructed him.

Cody holds onto Shiro and continues moaning, feeling Shiro's fingers stretching him open. He felt Shiro take out his fingers and watches Shiro move his cock closer to his vision. Going into 69, Cody starts stroking Shiro's cock and moves his head down, slowly taking Shiro's cock into his mouth and sucks on it to make him all wet.

Shiro moaned out, as he made Cody stop though. "Stop this," Shiro said. "I am getting really hard right now, and I don't think I can control myself that much longer," Shiro said before getting into the correct position. Shiro positioned it, as he started to slowly push it in.

"Tell me when to stop..so you can get comfortable."

Cody looks at Shiro as he made him stop with his tongue sticking out a little. His cheeks turned a soft red and slightly looks down at Shiro's cock, giving it a couple squeezes, "yes.. you seem to be enjoying it a lot." Cody holds onto Shiro tightly, feeling him get into position and lets out a moan when he felt Shiro's cock sliding inside.

Shaking his head as he looks at Shiro, "I-I am okay," he wraps his legs around Shiro's waist.

Shiro stayed above him, as he moved to place his hands on his hips. Pushing more of him inside, as he slid it more into him. When he got a lot of his shaft inside, Shiro panted out a little. "You are so tight around me right now," Shiro panted out.

"I want to use my hips now. Can I move my hips now?" Shiro asked.

Cody continues holding onto Shiro, arching his back a bit as he could feel Shiro's cock inching inside of him. He lets out a soft moan and shivers before looking at Shiro. Blushing embarrassingly before turning his head, "well.. it's been a while since I have done this," he pouts a little.

Nodding his head as he looks at Shiro with a soft smile, "yes, go ahead. I am ready," he tightens his hold on Shiro.

Shiro stayed still for a moment, before he started to thrust his hips in and out of him with quick movements. It felt so good, to be able to just move his hips and feel those insides around him.

Cody looked at Shiro and took a deep breath, prepared for when Shiro would start thrusting. Letting out a soft gasp followed by a moan, feeling Shiro's quick thrusts. He pulls himself close to Shiro, holding onto him and rests his head on Shiro's chest, "I-It .. feels so good."

Cody looks at Shiro while he blushes as he looks at the other, "I... am not that tight for you right," he listens to Shiro growl. He blinks and bit his bottom lip, hoping Shiro wasn't going to be too aggressive but he pulls Shiro down to his level and looks at him, "your so deep inside me...give me more."

• Saga locked this topic