Bless me, Shrine (closed to Ms.Flair) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

"That is good to hear," Cody nods his head as he looks at Shiro, laying on the grass and rests his head on Shiro's chest. Cody looks at Shiro and laughs a little, "we are glad to have met you too. Things sure have been interesting since we met you."

"Yeah no kidding, you seemed like you did a lot for Cody," Cory looks at Shiro and Cody with a smile as he goes for a orange, peeling it.

Cody goes to Shiro's ear, "... when the priest leaves, I want to give you a nice thank you present," he whispered and kisses Shiro's cheek.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Ms.Flair

Shiro was happy for Cody, as he felt him lay on his chest like that. Petting his head, as he ran his hands through his hair. "Yeah I have done a lot, but I don't mind doing that for him," Shiro said to him. Shiro heard that, as he nuzzled his head into him. "Should he leave too?" Shiro asked in a whisper.

The priest came back as he was carrying a mug of some liquid, as he placed it on the offering table. "Drink that up Shiro. It should help you with your energy.."

Cody slowly looks up at Shiro and blushes a little as he closes his eyes, holding onto Shiro with a smile.

Cory nods his head, "I guess we should just be glad you came to his rescue just in time," he looks at Cody as he smiles, eating the orange.

Cody slowly looks up at Shiro and laughs a little, "you mean.. Cory? Well do you think he should," he tilts his head to the side a bit. He looks at the priest and stands up, looking at the drink on the offering table and picks it up, carrying it over to Shiro, "do you want to try some?"

When the drink was offered him, Shiro slowly sniffed the drink before he let out a low hiss. Shiro didnt like that as the priest only shook his head. "Shiro, i know you dont like this stuff. I gave you this before and i know it doesnt taste good. It will help you feeling better. "

"No. i am not drinking that crap," shiro said acting like a complete child.

"If you dont drink this, maybe your guests should leave and not see you till you drink this. It can be easy way or hard way.." the priest said, turning to the other males before shiro rolled his eyes. Shiro took it, and shot it down trying to down it in one go.

Placing it down, Shiro coughed out a little. "..I hate that stuff.."

Cody blinks a little as he listens to Shiro hiss at the drink once he smelled it. He tilts his head and smells it too, rubbing the back of his head as he places it down next to Shiro, "what... exactly is that stuff?"

Cory watches Shiro and looks at the drink, "hm... Shiro is reacting like it's some kind of cold medicine," he laughs a little.

Looking up at the priest and blinks a little as he looks Shiiro, watching him drink it. "Hm sometimes it helps to plug up your nose when you have to drink stuff you don't like, but.. at least it should help you feel better so isn't it worth it?"

Shiro muttered under his breath, "I dont really like this stuff," Shiro said as the priest was ready to leave for the area. "I should get going. Any of you want to come with me?" the priest asked.

"I should rest..so i dont mind if you both want to go. Even for you Cody, I may be just resting the whole time.."

"Well it's not like you drink it a lot right," Cody looks at the priest and nods his head, "I.. will stay here and study. I don't.. really feel like leaving yet," he lowers his head as he takes out the notes he got from the priest and looks them over.

"Hm.. I might go, I was in the middle of studying for a quiz," Cory laughs a little as he looks at Shiro and Cody, waving a little, "I will see you two later," he looks at the priest and then starts leaving.

Looking at Shiro, "well go ahead and rest, I will be quiet while you do. I won't make a lot of noise while you sleep."

Shiro yawned as he watched everyone leave, waving to everyone. "Do you want to come with me? Back to my room to study?" Shiro asked. "It would be better and easier to focus while inside.."

Cody looks at Shiro just as he was about to focus on the notes that he got from the priest. He looks around and nods his head slowly, "yeah, sounds good to me," he gets off the ground. He looks at Shiro and smiles, "maybe after I am done studying for the day and if you have enough energy for it, I will... give you your reward for saving me," he laughs a little as he places the notes in his bag.

Shiro stood up now, hearing what he said. "You still want to do that? You don't have too though," Shiro said. Shiro started to walk from there, as he walked back to the bedroom. Once in the bedroom, he moved to laid back down as he watched Cody from where he was.

"Come sit here. My bed is big enough for the both of us right now," Shiro said.

Cody looks at Shiro and shakes his head, "no... I almost got raped again if you didn't come and help me sooner than you did. I am sure it wouldn't have been as bad as the first time, but being raped is just bad in general," he rubs the back of his head as he follows along side Shiro to his bedroom.

As he was about to sit down at the table, he looks at Shiro, "you want me to study there while you rest?" He tilts his head and slowly nods his head as he sits on Shiro's bed.

Shiro nodded his head, "Yes. Come study here on the bed," Shiro said to him as he laid there on the bed. When Cody came onto the bed, Shiro moved to get him closer while he laid there. Shiro let out a sigh of relief, as he continued to lay there. "I like you studying here with me. Your also warm.."

Cody watches Shiro move closer to him and smiles a little as he leans back a little, rubbing his hand through Shiro's hair. He blushes a little but then laughs a little, "well.. I am glad you like my body temperature," he goes to lay down next to Shiro and continues studying.

Shiro got even closer toward the male, as he let out a sound of content. "You are very warm right now," Shiro under his breath as he laid there. Staying there, he moved to place his his hand on him while rubbing his his side of the body. "Cody," Shiro muttered under his breath.

Getting distracted from studying, Cody watches Shiro as he felt him get closer and blushes slightly with a smile. "I hope your not coming down with something.. or do shrine spirits even get sick..hm," he rubs his chin. Slightly jolting when he felt Shiro touch his sides and looks at him, "do..you already want your reward," he tilts his head slightly.

"I cannot get sick, I am immune from getting sick," Shiro said with a shake of his head. Shiro kept touching his sides, before he pulled his hands away from the man. "My reward? Can I know this reward?" Shiro asked. "I don't want to push you into anything, just because you want to reward me from saving you."

"Oh, well that's cool. I wish I was like that," Cody laughs a little. He watches Shiro's hands but then watches as he stops, looking at Shiro. Shaking his head slowly, "I will be fine, since it won't be against my will. But questions is.. are you up for it? I will let you... if it's prepared properly," he slowly starts taking off his shirt.

Shiro sat up when he saw that Cody was taking off his shirt. He was getting curious, "You sure? I am not sure..but I had a weird after we did it..the last time.." Shiro said.

Cody looks at Shiro and nods his head but then tilts his head to the side, "was it a .. good kind of weird? Does that mean enjoyed it?" He bites his bottom lip as he lays down on the bed, "I don't mind, as long as it's with you," he starts to unzip his pants. "This time, we can go farther than last time," he pulls down both his pants and underwear.

Shiro thought about his answer, before he answered. "It was a good kind of feeling. I really enjoyed it, and I felt a lot of power," Shiro answered him. Shiro watched him, as he moved to unbelt himself before he got completely undressed. Being naked, Shiro moved to touch his face slowly.

"You are really cute like this.."

Cody laughs a little as he looks at Shiro, "oh, so you like overpowering me hm?" He watches as Shiro was undressing himself. Looking at Shiro as he touched his face, blushing a little, "you... really think so," he tilts his head as he sits up. "I should probably get you ready," he bends over on the bed, looking up at Shiro and leans in forward, taking Shiro's cock deep into his mouth and slowly closes his eyes.

"I do like that part. It was more like I felt it course through my body," Shiro answered and commented that. Shiro nodded his head, as he moved around on the bed while being completed naked. "Oh yes, i think so," Shiro said with a little grin on his face. Shiro patted his head, as he slowly ran his hand through his head of hair. "Your hair is soft," Shiro commented as he started to moan and groan out when he felt his mouth.

Cody starts sucking Shiro's cock a little faster, drooling a little. He slowly looks up at Shiro as he commented about his hair, laughing softly on Shiro's cock and sent vibrations through Shiro's body. Placing his hands on Shiro's thigh, he starts bobbing his head faster. Figuring he should prep himself as well, he soaks his finger with the saliva that was dripping down Shiro's cock and rubs the moisten fingers on his entrance, shivering a little as he pulls back. Cody pants a little, giving Shiro's cock a stroke and he lays down on his back, spreading his legs, "okay, we both should be ready enough.. to give this a try."

Shiro moaned out, as he felt the sucking more from the man. "Oh yes Cody. You are doing a good job there.." Shiro said. Shiro noticed what he was doing, as he let out low predatory growl. Shiro looked at the man, looking at him in this particular manner before he slowly crawled over to the man.

Shiro was on top of the man, as he started to kiss him with hunger while he started to rub his against him.

Cody was glad Shiro was enjoying how he was sucking him. He perks his head up as he heard Shiro let out a growl, blinking a couple of times. Watching Shiro crawl on him, he slowly wraps his arms around Shiro and looks into his eyes.

He holds onto Shiro and closes his eyes, kissing him and lets out a soft moan when feeling Shiro's cock rub against him. "You don't think we are moving too fast are we," he laughs a little as he looks at Shiro.

• Saga locked this topic