Bless me, Shrine (closed to Ms.Flair) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Name: Cody Roberts

Eye Color: Purple

Hair Color: Black

Bio/Personality: Cody is a college student that enjoys being with his friends. He has had a lot of painful relationships and had promise himself he would never get into another one until he was finally ready. Cody has a lot of crushes among his male friends. When he was 18, just starting his adult hood, Cody suffered with a coma after being violently raped by a foreign exchange student at his high school. It lasted for about 5 months and has major trust issues.

Appearance: tumblr_m5n9i0fsgB1rt7057o1_1280.jpg

----------------------------

Cody woke up a typical school day, sitting up and looks at the clock, noticing it was time to get ready for his first class. He was glad he decides to move out and live at the dorm rooms in the university to make it easier to make it to his classes without rushing. Cody got up from his bed and scratches his stomach, seeing his dorm roommate still fast asleep. He sighs and shakes his head as he walks to the showers.

Cody takes a quick shower and dries off. walking back to the dorm room and notices his roommate was still asleep. He gets dressed and leans over the bed, "Cory.. your going to be late for the first class," he tries to do his tie and groans as he looks in the mirror seeing how horrible of a job he did, trying to fix it until he heard a soft laugh.

"You always did suck at tying your ties.. come here," Cory turns Cody around and starts tying the knot the right way.

Cody looks down, ".... you were already dressed? Did you even take your uniform off last night?" He watches Cory shake his head, "let's just go to class." Cody nods his head and follows Cory to the campus.

Within the few hours in the day it was lunch time. Cory decides to take Cody to the local shrine for lunch just to get away from the campus. Cody sits down on the ground with Cory and eats his lunch.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Ms.Flair

a939b1596c90c2dbdabb8ebb7ac71df3.jpg

Name: Shiro

---

Two eyes watched the two males who entered the shrine area, as they belong to one figure. It belonged to Shiro, the guardian or spirit of the shrine He watched over the shrine every day, and protected the people there from evil that tried to get in. Shiro moved from usual resting spot, as he was still invisible to everyone unless he showed himself to them.

There were times, he would talk with the people who prayed here but never showed himself. Maybe only a few people, but maybe today he would show himself.

Shiro was more interested in the food they were eating, as he moved closer to them sniffing the aroma from the food. 'That does smell good..' Shiro said to himself with a lick to his lips. Shiro had never left his temple, or he couldn't actually so he got what human food he could from people who give him offerings.

His tail moved, moving about as it started to cause some leaves to move nearby, to show there was a presense. He wanted to speak, and he was only interested in one of them. Shiro thought of a plan, as he moved to make himself visible out of the eye sights before walking over them. He looked human, no tail and no ears. He looked like someone who worked there.

'I never thought I see people here. Coming to this temple, to just eat their food..' Shiro said. 'I watch your food. The spirit likes to steal food'

Cody looks at Cory, "why are you always so lazy... it feels like I have to do everything for you. You know I am still recovering from my episode right," he continues eating as he looks over at the shrine and the falling cherry blossom petals.

"What can I say... I hate school. It's not my fault your a little nerd," Cory laughs a little and was eating and looks at Cody. "don't worry-," he stops as pulls a petal out of Cody's hair, "I am not going to over exhaust you. I was there for you the entire time while you were recovering. You sure took your time getting over your coma though.. like gees," he continues eating.

"Well.. that isn't my fault," Cody looks to the side and tilts his head as he looks at the temple and notices a figure. Cody stands up and walks to the entrance of the temple, placing his bento on the floor and goes to sit back next to Cory.

"...What are you doing," Cory looks at Cody's lunch and at Cody, "weren't hungry today?"

Cody shakes his head, "I am not much of a lunch eater," he holds his legs to his chest and rests his chin on his knees.

Shiro watched Cody, seeing how he dropped off the bento box at the entrance of the temple. Shiro wanted to go eat it, he wanted to just take and eat what was left in there. Shiro's stomach growled, but not out of hunger but out of wanting the food in the bento box.

Shiro moved sit near them, as he picked up one of the petals into his hand. Running his fingers over it, as he let out a sigh. 'That was very nice of you, but why do that? Are you believer, because some think its just some tale,' Shiro said looking at them both before looking over at the bento box.

'You both seem pretty cool guys..' Shiro muttered under his breath.

"Well.. I will make sure you have a nice dinner before bed," Cory rubs Cody's head as he finishes eating and looks over at Cody's bento box and puts his back in his bag.

Cody closes his eyes, hearing a soft grumble. He knew it wasn't coming from him or Cory. He could sense another being here but they weren't like them. He looks over, feeling a presence and smiles a bit, "well.. let's just say I know the sound of someone's hungry. You should eat if your hungry," he looks at his watch.

Cody glances to the side and looks at Cory, "well.. we should go finish our classes so we can do something." He looks over at the figure and waves over to him.

Cory looks at Cody and stands up, walking out of the shrine and goes back to the campus.

Shiro sat by them, noticing how the one male showed the other affection in that matter. Were they..a couple? Shrugging his shoulders, before he heard what Cody said. His face darken, as blush came across his face when he heard that part. Did he..hear his stomach?

'Well go on now, I don't want you guys late or anything like that. Come again, you are welcomed back,' Shiro said as he slowly got up from the floor. He went after Cody, catching him before he left the barrier as he pulled out something from his pocket. It was a tiny little paper lantern that had some writing on a piece of paper.

'Take this, this should bring you good luck and other things too..' Shiro said, offering it to the man. 'I need to go now,' Shrio said running off from them before he hurried to where the bento box. It was still there, as he let his real form come forth. His ears and tail came out as he started to eat from the bento box.

Cody looks at the male and nods his head, "I am sure we will come again. See you some other time." He watches Cory started to take the lead as he was talking to the keeper of the temple. As he was able to go after Cory. he looks over his shoulder and saw the male from the temple.

He slowly takes the lantern and looks at it, slowly at the male and nods his head, "well um thank you." He rubs the back of his head and watches the male run off, running up to Cory and continue their way to the campus.

Finally making it back, Cory waves to Cody, "well... see you later," he pats Cody and ran off.

Cody nods his head as he walks to his next class.

It was late afternoon now and Cody looks at the clock. He figured he had a few hours before dinner so he went to the library to work on his homework in silence. Cody makes his way past the shrine and enters the library across the shrine, sitting down at the table and works on homework.

Shiro had finished that meal easily, as he was getting back to what he usally did. He usally just laid about and sometimes in his alternate feline demon form. For most of time, he didnt move much but latet on. He saw something in distance, as he moved to very edges of the barrier. Sighing out, he moved to go find that bento box as he shifted back to his regular form.

Looking it over, as he thought about it. How was he gonna get it back there? He couldnt leave the temple but he knew someone who could!

Getting contact with a spirit who could travel there, as the spirit went thriugh the school to drop off the now clean dish off for Cody. A note was placed there 'the shrine beast thanks you.'

Cody finishes his homework and decides to read a book for a hour or so. He slightly taps his feet while he reads, thinking about the temple spirit while he read. Cody looks at his watch and sighs a bit, standing up and grabs his school books, walking out of the library.

He made his way back to the campus and looks at Cory actually doing his homework, "wow... your actually doing your homework for a change," he laughs a little.

Cory looks at Cody and hits him with the pillow on his bed, "there is a note for you and your bento box," he goes back to working.

Cody tilts his head as he walks over to the desk he usually did his homework on and looks at the note, glancing at completely empty bento box, "well he seemed to have enjoyed it," he rubs the back of his head and sits on his bed, taking out his sketch book from under the bed and draws until Cory was ready to get dinner.

The spirit who did the delivery, watched from the shadows. Blinking its eyes, before it disappeared, going back to the shrine.

It appeared in front of Shiro, who was laying in a bed of pillows and blankets. Looking at the spirit, he smiled more. "Thanks again for delivery that to him. I want to see him again, but I can't go out there. I never left the shrine, and I know I may not feel well if I step out of the boundaries."

The spirit gave him a curious look, as it let out a sound before disappearing.

Cody looks over the note as he taps his pencil against the sketch book. letting out a yawn and rubs his eyes slightly, kicking his legs a bit while he draws.

Cory looks at Cody and goes to sit on his bed, resting his chin on his Cody's back, "you can just let me know when your ready to go out. I need to go to the bank to get some cash anyway. I don't really trust having money on the campus."

Cody looks over his shoulder and nods his head as he continues drawing, letting out a sudden sneeze.

Cory laughs a little and gives Cody a tissue, "looks like someone is thinking or talking about you."

Cody wipes his nose, "you really think so..?" He gets up, "so what should we get tonight?" He walks over to the trash can and throws away the tissue.

Cory shrugs his shoulder, "I am not sure.. but we will look around," he walks out of the room, "let's go."

Cody nods his head and follows Cory off the campus to the shopping plaza where the stores and restaurants were.

Among the stores and restaurant, there was one restaurant that showed how much it loved the temple that was nearby there. There was many decorations, as there was many things that littered both the inside and out of the restaurant. There was a statue, of Shiro in his true form by the entrace.

Around its neck, it said 'The creature we fed, will protect us from disaster.'

The restaurant was family owned, as it was actually starting to get busier. Outside, one of the children was out handing out a samples and even flyers for there..

Cory was looking around since Cody was busy playing cellular games. He saw a lot of restaurants but only one spoke out more. The restaurant surrounded by people and even had a child handing out stuff. Cory places his hand on Cody's shoulder and points over, "what about that restaurant?"

Cody looks up at the restaurant and walks over, looking at the statue He investigated it for few minutes, reading the sign around the statue's neck, ~does.. this have something to do with the shrine spirit from today,~ he thought as he looks at Cory, nodding his head, "this restaurant is good."

Nodding his head, Cory lead Cody inside of the restaurant and sat down to wait for their turn to be seated at a table.

They were seated at a table, as they were greeted by one of the family who got any drink orders they had. "Have you guys been to the temple? My grandmother and grandfather wanted to do this in the name of the spirit. When she with us, she said he would talk with her.." the person while jotting any orders from them,

Cory sits down at the table with Cody and looks at person waiting on them, nodding his head, "yeah we went to the temple for lunch today." He looks over at Cody, "and he even offered some food to the spirit of the temple."

Cody looks up from the menu and gives the person what he wanted to order, closing the menu and places it on the table.

Cory gives the person his order as well and places the menu on the one Cody had. He looks out the window, looking at the statue outside the restaurant as he lets out a soft yawn while he watches Cody on his phone.

"Oh the spirit would have love you that. This is just something I heard, but I heard the spirit uses our statue to look over here," the person said before leaving with the orders. They came back with the drinks, leaving them to their own devices.

Shiro was back at the temple, but he choose to use something to be able to see into the town. He had a big mirror, that he could use to look into town. Looking into town, he moved the views around till he spotted the males from earlier.

Seeing how they were eating at that particular restaurant, he smiled more. "I want to see you again.."

"Yeah he seemed to really like Cody's lunch," Cory laughs a little as he watches the person leave but then came back with drinks. Cory took a sip of his drink while he watches Cody drink his while he drinks his when playing on his phone. Cory then leans back with a sigh, taking out his phone and texts his friends while waiting for the dinner to arrive.

Shiro watched for some time, but moved to get into his other duties at the shrine. When it was getting later, Shiro started to get down with other nightly shrine duties. As he worked, his mind was on someone and that someone was the guy who gave him the bento box.

-

Later in the evening, Shiro was sitting near the entrance of the temple. He was in his more spirit form, as he sat there waiting for someone to come. Sometimes people came over to the temple for advice even at the later evening.

Cody was eating his meal and looks over at Cory as he was looking at the statue. He looks at the statue as well and finishes his meal, getting up from the table, "I am going to go to the bathroom real quick and then we can leave." Cory looks up and nods his head, "alright I will pay for the meal," Cory takes out his wallet and goes to the front desk to pay for the meal. Cody gets out of the bathroom within a couple of minutes and walks over to Cory, walking out of the restaurant with his friend and heads back to the campus.

As heading back to the campus, Cody looks at he shrine and could sense the spirit from earlier today.

At the campus and in the dorm room, Cory was already fast asleep and Cody was reading a book. Cody looks at Cory and sighs, unable to sleep so he got his shoes on and heads outside. Cody looks around and heads to the shrine and sits by the temple. He didn't like to be outside for too long when it was dark but he found the shrine to be very relaxing. Cody rubs the back of head, reaching out for the bell and gives it a ring, hoping to summon the shrine spirit.

The spirit creature laid about, till he felt something rang inside of him. He knew that, it was a bell that he gave to people. The male moved in his form, as he approached him with him sitting infront of him. Blinking once, as he patted the other's head with his big paw. "Nice to see you..again.." he said telepathically before he shifted into his more human form.

Sitting there, with his legs crossed over. "Hey there, I really liked that food.."

Cody was sitting at the shrine with his hand near the string to the bell. He wasn't sure what to talk about with the male spirit but just the idea of someone to talk made him feel happy since his friend Cory was fast asleep. He slowly jolts a bit as he felt head pats and looks up, smiling a little, "it's nice to see you again too," he watches the spirit transform into another one of his forms.

Laughing softly and nods his head, "well I am glad you liked it. I usually wind up making too much.. since my roommate Cory doesn't really cook." He looks at the male and tilts his head, "so.. how exactly did you bring my bento box to my dorm room? Spirits don't leave the temple right," he glances at the male in front of him.

"Well if you make too much, you drop off like last time because that was one of the better meals. This restaurant brings me food, that would go to waste and the family is cool.." Shiro said to him. Hearing that, he started to explain. "There are spirits who can travel outside, so I had one track you down and give you your bento box."

Perking up his head as he looks at the spirit and smiles, "oh .. so you like my cooking," he tilts his head to the side. "The restaurant? You mean the one with your statue right? Yeah they are a really nice family." Cody couldn't believe the spirit thought his bento lunch was better than restaurant food. He felt pretty flatter to know his food he just made for lunch could be compared to the restaurant's food. Nodding his head, "oh..so there are other spirits here with you that can travel outside?" Cody rubs the back of his head, "isn't it... boring being stuck here at the shrine? I mean, I know you have a very important job to do and protect the shrine but don't you ever get lonely," he looks at the spirit.

"Yes I do like your cooking," Shiro said repeating himself. "Yes that same restaurant. That's the same restaurant," Shiro answered him with a smile on his face. Shiro nodded his head, as he pointed some out as some were showing their faces and coming out of hiding. "Yes they are. Many can leave, and roam around freely but I cannot. I haven't left the shrines in so many years, I can't remember the last time."

"It does get boring and can get lonely. I do have issues being by myself, and sometimes I drink when alcohol is left for me.." Shiro said, bringing up one of his worse habits.

Cody smiles and nods his head, glad that the spirit liked his cooking. "I could tell.. it had a statue in front that kind of looked like you so I figured that was the restaurant you were talking about." Cody looks at where the spirit was pointing, seeing the other spirits and watches them come out. Looking out at the male, "that's because.. your the main spirit that takes care of the shrine I am guessing that is why you can't leave."

Looking at the spirit and smiles, "well.. I can always visit you from time to time since your not that far away from the campus I go to. So I have no problem visiting you and sharing my cooking with you."

• Saga locked this topic