Bless me, Shrine (closed to Ms.Flair) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

"Yeah that is one of the more popular restaurants, from what i see from magical mirror," Shiro commented. "Yeah I can't leave because I am the main one here. I wish I could leave though."

Shiro was happy to hear that, as his tail started to wag around, as it swayed back and forth. "You can visit me? That would be good. I would love you to come over, and bring more food."

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Ms.Flair

"Yeah it seemed pretty popular. I thought at first my friend and I wouldn't be able to eat there. There was so many people," Cody rubs the back of his head as he looks at the spirit. "I figured as much. Being the main spirit means you probably aren't allowed to leave because you need to focus on protecting the shrine from certain people."

Cody watches the spirit's tail wag and smiles, knowing he was pretty happy. He nods his head, "yeah I will visit you when I am not busy with school work." Laughing a little, "yeah.. I will bring you more food." He smiles a bit and tilts his head, "so.. um what's your name? I am not sure if you figured out my name but it's Cody."

"Really that popular? I am glad for that, I make sure that spirits watch over the restaurant for me. I hope they stay busy," Samuel said with a little smile over his face. "I must protect the shrine and area from darker creatures. My shrine is a gate of sorts," Shiro explained to him.

"You can bring your work here. We have a nice area for you do your work," Shiro suggested. "I would totally love that..." Shiro now commented. "My name is Shiro, and I remember your name when you were talking here last."

Smiling softly, "well... everyone seems to like that restaurant so I am sure it will stay busy. I know a few of my classmates go to that restaurant so I am sure they will help keep it busy." Cody tilts his head, "like.. what kind of dark creatures? I don't think I ever noticed anything like that around here," he rubs the back of his neck."

He blinks a little, "are... you offering me a job to work at the shrine," he looks at the spirit with his head tilted. Cody laughs softly, "ah.. well it is nice to officially meet you Shiro."

Shiro sat there, as he brought his knees to his chest. "I hope for that," Shiro said with a nod of his head. "Like darker spirits that like feed of raw negative emotions of humans. Some will take little bits while others..will kill the host after they are done. I have seen it happen.."

Shiro shook his head, "Oh no. I was just offering you a place to do your homework if you want to come here," Shiro explained to him. "Cody, I can't leave..but I wish.."

Cody looks at Shiro, "oh.. those kind of spirits?" He slowly looks to the side, lowering his head with a sigh, ~maybe.. that exchange student from a few years ago had these kind of spirits,~ he thought as he brings his legs to his chest, resting his chin on his knees. "That sounds.. really horrible. I can't imagine how those people even deal with spirits like that."

Laughing a little and nods his head with a smile, "oh, that's what you were offering? Well it would be nicer to do homework here than at a library so many.. I will do my homework here." Shaking his head, "it's okay, you have a very important job to do. Just that alone.. your amazing spirit."

"Yes those type of spirits," Shiro said with a sigh leaving his lips. "Some spirits have been known to taking over, but you can't blame them for everyone actions," Shiro explained to him now. "It depends on the person really.."

"Yeah its a nice little quiet place. I can show you the place right now before you need to go? I don't need to keep you out this late right now. You have work..and thank you."

Cody looks at Shiro and rubs the back of his neck, "I suppose that is true. I was just remembering something that happened to me when I was 18," he rests his head on his leg and sighs a bit. As much as he just wanted to blame the spirits, it was possible the exchange student did that all by himself.

Getting off the ground and dusts off his pants, looking at Shiro and nods his head. "Alright show me before I go. I do need to get some sleep," he laughs a little." He tilts his head, "your welcome. I will do my best to give you plenty of company so your not as lonely."

"Well hopefully, it doesnt bring you any hardships. Unfortunately shit happens, even to the best people in the world," Shiro said.

Shiro smiled more, as he started to walk away from there before stopping. "Come on Cody. Let's head there now," Shrio said before leading him on to where the study room is.

Cody looks at Shiro and nods his head as he takes a hold of his arms, wishing he grabbed a hoodie or something but he didn't realize it was going to be cold. "I suppose... you do have point. I still don't understand why it happened," he sighs while rubbing the back of his head.

He tilts his head and starts to follow Shiro, letting him lead the way. He looks up at Shiro and smiles a bit, looking around since he only saw the outside of the shrine.

Shiro tried to stop himself from letting any sounds out, as he was touched around his arms. He could feel his coldness on him as he moved to rub his arms a little. "There are things and I don't even understand them.." Shiro said to him.

Shiro moved to open the doors up, as he pushed them to open to reveal the sitting area. "Here it is."

Cody holds onto his arms as he follows Shiro to the study room. He looks up Shiro, "sorry, I didn't really think it was going to be so cold." He lowers his head and sighs, "yeah.. I feel the same way. Maybe someday.. I will tell you what happened if your willing to listen."

Walking into the room and puts his hands down to his side, "it is so nice in here. Sure is a cute little room and pretty quiet in here."

"It can get very cold around here, since I am higher up but it doesn't bother me.." Shiro said with a shrug of his shoulders. "I would be willing to listen whenever you want to tell me," Shiro said to him next.

"Yeah. Its a study room, some other religious or holy type people use to come to study their materials but I only get close to few or even none. Why not use the room.."

"Well of course it doesn't bother you, your use to it," Cody laughs a little as he puts his arms down, "but.. I should be okay." Nodding his head slowly, "sure.. that way you will be able to get to know a little more about me."

Looking around the study room and smiles, "well.. I will be sure to use this room when I have homework I need to in piece and quiet." Cody looks at his watch and rubs the back of his head, "well.. I should be getting back now so I can get some sleep for tomorrow."

"Well I walk you out to the exit at least," Shiro said, leading him out and out of the temple now. "I can show you where the boundaries are," Shiro said then leading him on. While he walked with him, there was a smile on his face but his tail was moving around in a friendly manner.

"Oh? Thank you that will be great," Cody follows Shiro outside the temple. "Hm, yeah that sounds good if you want to show me," he puts his hands in his pockets while following Shiro. Perking his head up as he watches Shiro's tail with a smile while he walks. When outside, Cody looks at Shiro, "well I will see you tomorrow," he smiles a bit and starts walking outside to the sidewalk. He waves to Shiro and then heads back to the campus.

Shiro was at the edge of the boundary line when he said his good byes to Cody. He wanted to follow him but he had to stay here cause it was his job and the fate he would face if he left.

Shiro would leave as a spirit, only to be seen by people who he wanted or only people who believed in him. He would be practically ghost spirit.

Cody looks over his shoulder to look at Shiro. He smiles softly and waves to him, "I will see you tomorrow," he goes back to walking along the sidewalk. He eventually made it back to the university and sighs, wishing he could stay with Shiro since he seemed so lonely. He knew exactly how that felt when he was at the hospital.

Making his way back to the dorm room him and Cory shared. He notices Cory was fast asleep, letting out a soft laugh as he takes off everything but his underwear and goes under the blanket. Cody looks out the window and then the clock before falling asleep.

Shiro stayed where he was, as he tried to step over the line but stop himself. Heading back to the temple, as he let his body shift into his other form. Once in that form, he started his nightly routine as he started to patrol the area before she stopped. Heading into the temple, as she plopped down on the pillows for the night.

Cody was sleeping the whole night into morning with ease until he heard Cory slam down on the alarm clock. He slowly perks his head up and watches Cory stretch in his bed, looking over at Cody with a smile, "hey.. morning," he lets out a yawn and sits up. Cody nods his head as he sits up, "morning," he rubs his hand through his hair and then stretches.

"You can take your shower first if you want," Cory looks at Cody as he lays back down on the bed and looks over his text messages. Nodding his head, Cody gathers his clothes and stands up, walking to the bathroom to take a shower. Within a few minutes in the bathroom, Cody comes out all dressed and walks over to Cory with a pout. Cory looks up and laughs a little, "tie again huh?" He reaches over and ties Cody's tie, "why do you even bother wearing a tie if you can't put it on right," he gets off the bed with his clothes and walks to the bathroom to now take his shower.

While Cory was in the shower, Cody starts making their lunches. He looks out the window and smiles, making a extra lunch for Shiro so he didn't have to eat leftovers.

Shiro was handling with the morning people, as people came to do their morning prayers while listened what they wanted. Most of them wanted good luck toward their family and their businesses. He even got the honour to show himself more toward some kids as he safely brought them brought them back to their family.

Kids were mischievous people, and could get into a lot trouble when someone wasn't watching them. When ever kids were at his temple, he promised himself he would make sure they would stay here.

Some other thoughts crept into his spirit's mind like if he should cross boundary and see the young male or would he really come again with more food?

Cody perks his head as he looks at the door, seeing Cory walking out of the bathroom. He watches Cory walk over as he dries off his hair, "hm? Why are you making another lunch? You can't even get past your own lunch," Cory laughs a little.

Cody looks at Cory as he was wrapping up the lunches, "well.. one is for Shiro. I felt kinda bad he only had what I didn't eat.. so I made him a full bento box instead," he smiles a little.

"Well.. then I guess we better get out of here quick so you can give him the lunch," the other male sits down on his bed to get his shoes on.

Nodding his head as he places one lunch on Cory's bed and puts the other two in his bag, sitting on his bed to get his shoes on as well. Cody looks up and watches Cory already walk out of the dorm room, quickly getting off his bed to follow Cory.

Cody walks with Cory to the temple and looks around, seeing all the people gathering around for their prayers, "it is so busy here..," he walks over to the entrance to the temple and rings the bell, "hey Shiro I brought you your lunch," Cody places the box down.

Shiro was playing around with the children that were in the parks, as he stopped sudennly when he heard that bell ring. Was that him? Shiro lead the children away, as he started to run over to him before turning to his human form. Going over to them, making himself visible as he moved to pick up the bento box. Looking into it, he noticed it was full of food.

"Cody! You made me a full one? Oh thank you," Shiro said moving to go him a hug. Hugging him there, as he had a smile on his face.

Cody looks at his watch, hoping Shiro would come over here soon since he needed to get to his first class. He perks his head up a bit as he could suddenly feel an appearance and looks up, seeing Shiro. Cody watches Shiro picking up the bento box he made for Shiro and smiles, slowly standing up from his kneeling position to meet Shiro's level.

He nods his head with a soft smile, "I feel kinda bad giving you what I didn't eat... so I made you a full bento so you will have more food to enjoy. It's no problem," he blinks a couple of times as he was getting hugged by Shiro and hugs him back with a smile with even his cheeks slightly red. "U-Uh.. well I got to get to the campus. But I will see you later.

Cory watches Cody with Shiro, looking at the campus and lets out a yawn as he waited by the entrance.

Shiro let him go slowly, as he heard the news. "I kind of guessed that Cody. I was thinking, if you keep that all of the time on you. I may try to pass the boundary line to come see the world with my own eyes. Not through some mirror I use.." Shiro said. "Only if you don't mind, me tagging along with you if I do this."

• Saga locked this topic