Bless me, Shrine (closed to Ms.Flair) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Cody looks at Shiro and tilts his head, wondering what he was talking about until he looked down on his bag, remembering he had the lantern hanging off the strap. He points at the lantern, "you mean this that you gave me the first time we met?" Shaking his head, "I don't mind at all if you come along, but... it's kinda boring around the campus. Are you really sure you want to come," he starts walking towards the entrance where Cory was waiting.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Ms.Flair

"Yes that's the thing. The same thing I gave you, can help me," Shiro said with a nod with a little smile on his face. "It does get boring though. I can see that, but it would be a new experience for me to experience.." Shiro said with a nod. "So can I come with you?"

Cody rubs the back of his head as he looks over at Cory, thinking for a few seconds before looking at Shiro. "Well... If you really want to experience something new than I suppose you can go with me to the campus," he smiles before getting nudged by Cory. Cody look at Shiro, "well just follow us to the campus," he starts walking behind Cory to follow him to the campus.

"That would really make my day.." Shiro said, as he moved to follow him now. Following him now, as he started walk with him. Walking with him, as he passed the boundery lines that were lines. He passed them, as he felt his aura's getting seperated from each other.

Once he was there, he was by the other as he walking by him now in his spirit form but a small cuter form. "I am like this. I never done this, only you and your friend can see me.That's who I want to see me.."

Cody perks his head as he saw a sudden shine of light from behind him. Looking over at Shiro while walking to the campus, couldn't believe Shiro was really able to past the boundary lines but he wondered if it was really worth having Shiro's first time to cross the boundary line just to go to school.

While entering the school, Cody looks at Shiro and blinks, seeing how he was much smaller than before, "so .. you get this way when you cross the barriers of your shrine?" Cody watches as Cory went to his class and looks at Shiro, "well I guess your following me to my class," he smiled before walking into his class and sits down.

Within a few hours, Cody looks at Shiro as he got up from his seat and watched the other students leave, "so.. how was it," he gathers his notes and walks out of the room. He looks at his watch, "well this was my only class today and it's lunch time, so we can hang out at your shrine or do something around town. I will let you pick since this is your first time not being at your shrine."

]

Shiro had climbed onto him, getting into his bag as he stayed there to get himself more comfortable. "I am going with you," Shiro said to him.

Shiro had climbed out of his bag when that class had ended, as Shiro walked with him back. Walking beside him, as he walked with him. "It was boring but it was interesting lecture to listen to that," Shiro said. "Can we head back to the temple and eat those bento boxes? I am start..feel a little weaker..then usual.."

Cody nods his head as he starts walking out of room and meets up with Cory, "ready to have some lunch?" The other male nods his head and walks with Cody outside the university. Cody leads Cory to the temple and sits down near the shrine under the cherry blossom tree, "does that feel better Shiro," he smiles as he takes out his bento lunch from his bag.

"I am so ready to have lunch and get back to the temple right now.." Shrio said, letting a sigh of exhausation. Once back at the temple, he shifted back to his usally form as he felt the power return back to him. Looking around, he made his box appear in front of him aa he started to dig in. "Yes I am feeling better."

Cody opens his bento box and watches Shiro eat as well, "that is good to hear," he goes back to eating and looks at Cory as he was scarfing his food like always, laughing a little as he goes back to eating. Leaning back within the truck of the tree and watches the cherry blossom petals fall down from the tree, smiling a bit. Cody looks by the entrance to watch people walking by and notices a vaguely familiar face, quickly hiding next to Cory.

Cory coughs and watches Cody, "huh..? What's wrong Cody," he looks near the entrance at someone that stopped walking to tie their shoe and watches them walk in the direction of the campus, "hm.. looks like there is a transfer student."

Shiro was happily eating his food, when he noticed how Cody was acting right now. Seeing how he scared he got, a low growl left his lips as he showed off his canines. His tail flickered, showing different emotions of him that only showed when the true beast showed.

"Why were you worried though Cody? He not bothering you and he doesn't seem to be bothering anyone," Shiro said to him before he placed the empty box by him. He pulled Cody into his arms, as he rubbed his back. "You will be protected..by spirits and by me too.."

Cory watches Shiro how he went from happy and suddenly become very serious and protective on how Cody was responding. He rubs Cody's back to relax him before moving his hands up, squeezing Cody's shoulders in the act of massaging him to help Cody calm down.

Cody looks at Shiro and lowers his head, covering his face as Cory was rubbing his back and massaging his shoulders, biting his bottom lip. He blinks a bit as he was suddenly pulled closer to uncovers his face and looks at Shiro. Cody slowly nods his head and rests on Shiro's chest.

"You have yet to found out what happened to Cody huh Shiro? I am sure he will tell you at some point," Cory rubs his hands through his hair.

Shiro remembered that Cody was done with classes, his body shifted into his spirit form. He was huge, as he moved to pick up the other in his mouth by his shirt. Starting to carry him off, and started to carry him into the deeper part of the temple where most residents weren't allowed.

Cory blinks as he watches Shiro change his form. He stands up quickly once he saw Shiro take Cody away, gathering up his stuff and confusingly heads back to the campus, hoping Shiro will take good care of Cody.

Cody perks his head up as he watches Shiro change his form, blinking when Shiro grabbed his shirt and started to carry him. "Where are we going Shiro," he tilts his head as he looks around and slowly looks up at Shiro when getting carried.

Shiro carried him into his bedroom, as he dropped the younger male off in the bed of pillows and blankets. Moving to sit there, he waited for a moment as he shifted nack.

"These are my living quators. No one comes into here, since they are private. I like you enough to bring you here. I trust you enough."

Cody looks around, noticing he was in a bedroom. He sits on the bed and watches as Shiro sits on the bed now. He wondered why Shiro would suddenly bring him into the bedroom.

He looks at Shiro, "so why exactly did you bring me here? Did you want to.. calm me down after what just happened outside the temple?" Cody felt relieved that no one else could come in here so he starts to calm down.

Shiro sat there now on the bed, as he crossed his legs while he rested his hands on his lap. "Yes I did. I wanted to bring you here to calm you down. I saw how you just was spooked by seeing that guy," Shiro said as he watched as spirit watched from a distance, coming out of their hiding spots.

"My friends. It is alright, this human is a good one. Come out and meet my new friend~" Shiro told them as they started to come out more, as they looked at other in a strange but curious way.

Cody looks at Shiro and lowers his head, letting out a sigh, "well... let's just say I have quite the history with that guy. He wasn't like a friend or boyfriend. He was more of a... rapist. I was just in the peak of finally being an adult and then all of a sudden, he comes into my life and made me go into a coma for a few months."

He tilts his head, wondering who Shiro was talking to as he looks in the shadows, watching spirits coming out. "Are these the spirits that help you with the shrine," he looks at Shiro.

Shiro heard everything, as Shiro's eyes narrowed as he heard more and more of this story. Shaking his head, he was mad and regretting that he didn't clobber the guy on the spot. He wished he could have gone after him, but he couldn't do that. Once left, he was only a spirit and he couldn't do any physical damage to the guy.

"Yes and they protect the residents too.." Shiro said.

Cody looks at Shiro as he holds his legs slowly to his chest, resting his chin on his knees. He watches Shiro's facial expressions, seeing how he was handling a summary of the painful past that he had endured. "You.. look so serious, is everything okay," he tilt his head to the side.

He looks at the spirits and then at Shiro, "so that means, when you left to go to the campus with me, they were protecting it while you were gone."

'I'm fine Cody. I am just pissed that I could have hit him if you told me before. Right now, he is free and I am pretty weak outside of these walls...' Shiro said with a groan. 'Just mad with myself.'

'Yeah they were protecting the shrine. I am the top spirit around here,' Shiro said. 'I am pretty powerful, compared to others.'

Cody looks at Shiro and shakes his head, "don't worry about it so much. It happened years ago, I guess I just don't know how to let it go," he sighs a little, rubbing the back of his head. He glances at Shiro, "did.. you really want to hurt him that badly, for something that happened a few years ago?"

"Oh so there are other spirits at other shrines? Do you know all of them at a personal level," Cody leans back on the bed and takes a deep breath, "thank you for bringing me here. I think it really did help calm me down."

'Yeah I did want hurt him that badly. I care about you, as a friend and maybe something,' Shiro said. 'It may have happened years ago, but I still think he needs to pay for his actions.'

'Yes, of course there are! They are many spirits like myself, at other shrines and I do know them on personal level,' Shiro answered him with a smile. 'No thank you, you are one of the few who I have brought into my chambers. I rather not talk about it though..'

Cody blinks a little, "something? Are you trying to say you like me more than a friend?" He slowly nods his head, "yeah... true. I couldn't really do much since I was unconscious and unable to move until the first time I woke up in a hospital."

He smiles and nods his head, "that is very cool. It would be pretty interesting to meet them all someday." Shaking his head, "it's okay, you don't have to tell me, you have your reason not to talk about it so.. I will respect that." He looks around the chamber, "so.. what should we do until I have to go back to the campus.. even if I don't really want to now that he is back."

Shiro was silent, as he moved to nod his head. 'Yeah I may like you more then a friend, but I don't know for sure. I haven't felt these feelings in a long time,' Shiro answered him. 'I am sorry for asking you about that'

'You want to meet them? Not many people get that at all,' Shiro said to him. Shiro thought about it, as he became silent. Shiro thought about it for moment, before he shrugged his shoulders. 'There is something we could do. I know a place where we could go to that is in my boundaries..'

Cody looks at Shiro, blushing a little to know that he had a crush on him. "Well.. I am sure you will know when your ready. I wouldn't mind being more than friends with you. Of course... it feels like I am not really good at relationships since I got turned down a lot." Shaking his head, "it's not your fault, I think you had the right to know. Especially how I reacted when he was there."

"Well maybe someday it would be nice to meet them." He looks at Shiro, tilting his head to why the other was so quiet. He then nods his head, "yeah sure, I don't mind seeing if you don't mind showing me."

• Saga locked this topic