Bless me, Shrine (closed to Ms.Flair) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Shiro nodded his head, as he sat there on the bed with the other. "Yeah, I guess I will know when I am ready," Shiro said to himself. Shiro was little surprised that he wanted to be more then friends with him. How would that work? "You may not find someone good for you."

Shiro got up, as he stretched his hand for him to take it. "Come with me, we are going to my favourite spot. Let's go now.."

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Ms.Flair

Cody looks at Shiro, tilting his head and wondered what he was so quiet. He covers his mouth, wondering if he said too much as he looks to the side and was completely embarrassed, unable to really respond. "That's just the thing, I was never good at relationships so it's very possible I will never be in one. Even if I do find someone.. they will probably just wind up turning me down like before," he sighed.

Getting off the bed and nods his head, "alright, let's go," Cody slowly takes hold of Shiro's hand.

Shiro held his hand more, as Shiro started to lead him out and toward the area. Walking down the path, as he led down the less beaten path. Shiro was happy that he was able to lead somewhere there, it had been some time since someone had come to this special area.

The area was a hot springs, which was pretty small but still had enough for a couple people to be in there comfortably. 'This is my personal hot springs. I never let people come here unless I really trust them," Shiro said. "You are one of them. Unfortunately, you will have to be..naked.."

Cody looks down at Shiro's hand and held it tightly, following Shiro down the pathway. He looks around as he leaned closer to Shiro and looks towards him, seeing him happy which made him pretty happy as well.

He looks at the hot spring and blink a little, "it's been so long since I actually been to a hot springs," he smiles as he looks at the spring. Cody looked at Shiro, glad he was someone that he trusted but then blushes a little, slowly nodding his head, "yeah, it probably wouldn't feel comfortable to be clothed here, especially since it can be pretty warm in these kind of places. I mean... I only been to one once." Cody looks at Shiro and bites his bottom lip as he starts unbuttoning his shirt.

Shiro moved to get undressed, but he stopped himself though. Shaking his head, as he let out a nervous chuckle. "So I hope we are okay with being..naked together. Don't worry, I won't get too close," Shiro said. He started to strip down, as he became naked now. Becoming naked, he went into the hot spring.

Going into the hot spring, as he got himself comfortable. "This feels..great.."

As Cody was about the remove his shirt, he looks at Cody and shakes his head, laughing softly, "a-ahh.. no of course not. You need to relax as well so... I don't mind," he tilts his head to the side but then slowly nods his head as he finishes taking off his clothes. Cody looks at Shiro as he was heading to the hot springs and follows him to it.

He sits down in the hot spring, nearly a few inches away from Shiro and closes his eyes, "it feels amazing." He smiles a little as he starts to sink a little in the spring, relaxing.

Shiro leaned against the walls of the hot springs, as he let out another sigh of relief. "Yeah it does. I really do enjoy spending this time with you know. I come here, after a long day or when I just want to chill out," Shiro said with a shrug of his shoulders.

"Thank you for coming into these springs."

Leaning his back on the wall and rubbing his face with the hot spring water, smiling a little, "yeah it is so relaxing. I think I needed this kind of relaxation after seeing... him again." He shakes his head trying not to think about.

Cody looks at Shiro and shakes his head, "thanks for bringing me here."

"This is one of my favorite places really. I wanted to tell you something, something I haven't told anyone.." Shiro said to him. "There use to be someone who I thought I was special, they were human like you. He would come see me, but something happened. He got into an accident, and he wasn't able to recover. I was waiting for his visit, and..only way I was told about this..was one of the family members coming to the temple here.."

"It hasn't been long, but I have pushed pass it. I couldn't let it weight me down, so I worked harder for this temple."

Cody looks at Shiro as he leans himself upward as he tilted his head, wondering what Shiro was going to tell him. As he was listening to Shiro in silence as he presses his legs to his chest and lowers his head, "so you had someone just as special as me that use to visit you? Does that mean... he is gone? Since his family member told you at the temple?"

"Well you did a good job on the temple. I am sure he is very happy as well, seeing how well your taking care if it."

"Yes, and there is a kitchen where he would cook in. He planning to become a chef, and used me as his guinna pig," Shiro said. "It was fine really, all of his food was good.." Shiro said after trying to keep up the cheer. Shiro mood changed, as he sighed out.

"He is gone, and I had watch from my temple the funeral. I couldn't go down there myself, because i didn't trust myself. I thought I would have done something," Shiro said to him.

"Yeah you are. His spirit was let go to its resting space, and I am glad he wont have to be in torment."

"So do I remind you of him? I mean.. I am no professional at cooking but I can pretty much make anything mostly bentos." Cody looks at Shiro, "so.. that explains why you like to eat so much," he rubs the back of his head.

"Oh...but how come you didn't trust yourself? It's not like you wanted that to happen to him it just happened," he rests his chin on his knees.

Cody nods his head slowly, "and I am sure.. he is currently watching you as we speak," he smiles and moves a little closer to Shiro, resting his head on Shiro's arm.

Shiro looked away for a moment, not looking at the young man right now. Looking back at him, finally speaking up now. "You do sort of. You don't look like him, the only thing that reminds me of him in you is your cooking," Shiro answered to him. "I do eat a lot.." Shiro said with a shrug of his shoulders.

"I don't know for sure. I was worried about..doing something to his spirit as a spirit like myself," Shiro answered, telling him the answer. Shiro listened, looking down to see Cody was getting close to him.

Shiro's face went a little red, as he moved away from him. "I like you, but I rather not get too close in this type of scenario.."

"Are... you still going to be okay with my cooking now that I know a little more of what happened," Cody tilts his head. He shakes it slowly, "well.. I know Cory enjoys my cooking. He always scarfs it down," he rests his chin on his palm.

Cody tilts his head, unsure what Shiro could have done to the guy's spirit but he figured he would stop asking about it since he didn't know if Shiro wanted to talk more about it.

"I just figured you needed a little... comfort after telling me about the guy you use to know. I didn't mean anything by it. I am the last person you would expect to really be part of a relationship," he wraps his legs around his legs.

"Oh yeah I will be okay, with you cooking for me. I wanted to tell you these things, so you know more about me," Shiro said to him. "I bet he would enjoy the food, he seems pretty happy with your cooking.."

Shiro just sighed, as he brought the man into a deep hug for a moment. Letting go of him, as he ran his hand through his hair. "I am sorry for pushing you away, like that. I am just glad I can spend it with someone, because there are times when it is just me and spirits."

"The spirits are good company, but I wanted something...like this."

"You wanted to tell more about yourself like I did to you? I basically just told you a summary of what happened to me ... which is just as good. I don't really like talking about the full story as much," Cody lowers his head.

Cody blinks a couple of times as he looks at Shiro as he was hugging him and went back to his sitting position. He twitches a little when feeling Shiro's hand through his hair, looking at Shiro and slowly nods his head, "I understand. I only really spend time with Cory myself. I heard he helped me at the hospital.. while I was in my coma but it is nice to spend time with someone different."

"Does this feel different than spending time with the other shrine spirits?"

"Yeah I totally understand that. We all have memories that we don't want to talk about..completely," Shiro said with a smile on his face.

Shiro heard about the guy, hearing the story about Cody and how he helped out. "He seems like someone who take care of you. He is a good friend to you," Shiro said to him. "It is nice to be around different people and it brings more different experiences.."

"Yes it does feel different. I feel like have something more when I am hanging out with you."

Cody looks at Shiro and smiles a little, "thank you for understanding. A lot of people that I have told.. didn't believe me when I tried to speak about it. So.. I just avoided talking about it, other than it really being a painful past."

Nodding his head, "yeah he should did a lot. I am not really... sure how to repay him. He says not to worry about it and just make him lunches," he laughs a little, "and help him with school work," he sighs as he crosses his arms. "Yeah like right now, I have never.. really been near a person that's a spirit," he smiles a bit.

"Something more," he tilts his head confusingly and sinks back in the water, closing his eyes and perks himself up, "maybe..I am a little too relaxed," he looks to the side and closes his legs tightly, couldn't believe he had to get a erection in the tub but hides it as he lets out a sigh.

"Well I believe you but then again. Some people won't believe you that you are talking to the spirit, especially those out of this community. People out of here, tend to think some are crazy to believe in me.." Shiro said. "That's what they say to me.."

Shiro moved to place his hand on his shoulder, "Maybe that is all payment he wants from you. He was being a good friend, and he wanted to take care of you. That's probably all he wanted from you, and for you get better and wake up from that coma. That's what friends do right.." Shiro said.

"What the matter?" Shiro asked out in curiousity, with a cock of his head. "Are you alright? Do you need my held out of the spring, is it too hot for you?"

Cody looks at Shiro and then shakes his head, "well... I don't care what other people think. I care what I think. You helped me calm down... within a few minutes when it usually takes me a few hours to a day to finally calm down after thinking about the past."

"I suppose your right. He was always a good friend, so understanding and a plain goof ball," Cody laughs a little. "Sometimes people want..a lot more but I guess I should be glad Cory isn't that kind of person."

Shaking his head, "n...nothing is wrong," he rests his back on the wall of the spread, trying to relax himself while his face was completely red.

Shiro was glad that he helped out Cody, as he had a little smile over his face. "I am really glad.." Shiro said to him. Shiro was noticing how red Cody was getting, as Shiro moved to get even closer to him. His tail moved to touch his face, in a casual way.

"You are red though."

Cody smiles a little as he looks at Shiro while he smiled as well. He turns his head to the side, closing his eyes to try and distract himself but perks his head up as he could see Shiro moving closer to him. Cody looks at Shiro as he felt the other's tail touch his face.

"Uh... well that is sometimes what happens when you stay in a hot springs for too long," Cody looks at Shiro but slightly glancing to the side while he still had his hand covering himself.

Shiro slowly moved to get out of the spring, as he offered his hand before helping Cody out. He eyes went down, as he spotted what was the problem. A grin came onto his face, as he laughed a little. "Oh Cody, you are just horny and or just got excited from all of that.."

Cody looks at Shiro's hand and blushes, looking to the side and moves his other hand to cover his crotch as he goes to grab Shiro's hand. He pouts a little and nudges Shiro a bit, "l..let's just get dress, I will take care of it later in the dorm room while Cory is asleep."

"Oh you are embarrassed about that? Really, that's not really embarrassing. Its just another reaction the body gives us," Shiro said with a shrug of his shoulders. Shiro didn't think it was a big of a deal, he thought it was normal really. "You know, you should go back like that..I could..help you.." Shiro suggested but noticed that he just asked that. "I didn't mean..I am sorry If I stepped too far.."

• Saga locked this topic