Bless me, Shrine (closed to Ms.Flair) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Looking up at Shiro while shaking his head, "well... it might be normal but it just... happened out of no where. That's the problem," Cody looks at Shiro while pouting. He blinks a couple of times, shaking his head, "you didn't really sound like you wanted to in the first place so it's okay." He looks for the towels and picks out up, drying off, "well.. I got classes tomorrow so I should.. problem get going now," he leans down and starts gathering his clothes while his face was red.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Ms.Flair

Shiro stayed where he was, as he stood there with a smile on his face. Shiro moved to go grab his hand, as he brought him close. Snuggling up to him, "Well I want to help you out. Am I able to help you out though, would you let me touch you and help you out with your troubles that is between your legs.."

Just as Cody was about to put on his clothes, he felt Shiro take a hold of his head and had his face pressed against Shiro's chest. He looks at Shiro as his face was red and slowly stands up straight, "you.. really want to help me? But why? You didn't sound too interested before." Cody rubs the back of his head as he was thinking about it. He didn't want to risk waking up Cory if he did do masturbate in the dorm room. So he looks at Shiro, embarrassingly nods his head, "o..okay since you offered, I guess you can."

"Let's get you inside, and we can go to my bedroom. We can have some privacy there," Shiro said, as he slowly moved to pick him up and everything else that was there. Carrying him back to the bedroom, Shiro looked into his eyes as his eyes changed to more demonic before going back to normal.

"You are so cute like that. All red in that face of yours," Shiro said, while carrying him before he placed him down on the bed.

"You are even making happy too," Shiro said, showing off his half mast that he was having.

Cody looks at Shiro as he slowly nods his head, "okay sounds good and probably a better idea than doing anything here." He wraps his arms around Shiro's neck, looking up at him and watches his eyes change suddenly. He was about to say something until seeing Shiro's eyes turn back to how they usually were, wondering what happened when Shiro's eyes turned.

He pouts a little and looks to the side, "I..I could be all red from the hot springs as well, not just getting a random erection," he looks back at Shiro as he was placed on the bed.

Looking down before his face got red and looks at Shiro, "your... getting hard too," he tilts his head to the side.

Shiro shrugged his shoulders, as he stood there from the bed before he moved to climb onto the bed. As he climbed on the bed, he moved to get closer and closer. Close enough, he was inches away from the man's face as he could even smell breath. "I am. I may be, but you are cute though. You are quite the turn on," Shiro said as he moved in to give him a light kiss.

Shiro brought his hand to his mouth, as he started to lick and moisten each finger in a seductive manner. When Shiro's hand was wet enough, he moved to wrap the moisten hand around the shaft. He started to stroke it, as he could feel it in his hand. "How this so far?"

Cody watches as Shiro got on the bed, watching him get closer and closer before he knew it Shiro was already face to face with him, making him jolt a bit. "You.. really think so," he tilts his head slightly before feeling Shiro's lips on his.

He looks down and watches Shiro lick his fingers while his face redden. Cody sinks within the bed and spread his legs a little when feeling Shiro's hand around his cock, letting out a soft muffled moan as he brings his hand to his mouth. Looking at Shiro, he uncovers his mouth for a moment, "it.. feels good," and then he covers his mouth once again.

Shiro worked on the shaft with his hand, slowly moving his hand going up and down with some rythem. "It's okay, you can let me hear those sounds.." Shiro said with a grin now on his face while he continued his job. He had his own problem between his legs but the man before him, was his job for now. He would deal with himself later on after he left.

Shiro noticed how he opened his legs, but ddin't dare put a finger there..yet. "Hopefully the blowjob will do its job."

Cody moves his hips slowly within Shiro's hand as he looks down at the other, glances to the side as he uncovers his mouth. He happen to look down, noticing how Shiro was getting more hard too and bites his bottom lip, turning his head slightly to the side, "don't... you want help as well," he watches Shiro.

He glances at Shiro and nods his head, "I am just.. spreading so you have better access to my cock, that's all," he rests his head back down on the bed.

Hearing the question, he thought about for a moment before he shook his head. "I may be but I rather focus on you Cody. I can handle it..later," Shiro said as he worked to pick up a little pace with his stroking. Stroking him some more, he let his other hand go to his ballsac for a moment, touching him there before he let his finger just graze past his hole, in a teasing manner

Cody looks at Shiro, "but.. it wouldn't be fair if you only helped me and I didn't help you, right?" He holds onto the blanket on the bed as he felt Shiro increase the speed of his hand, moaning softly and shivered when his sac was touch. Cody tightens his grip a bit when just feeling Shiro touch his entrance teasingly, starting to close his legs a bit but kept them spread.

Shiro tried to stay silent, as Shiro kept on with the stroking matter. Shiro watched his reactions, "If you want to touch me, you can do that. I just don't want to force yourself to do it."

Shaking his head slowly, "It wouldn't really be forcing if I want to help you as well. It's the.. least I can do for you since your helping me," Cody slightly moves his hips within Shiro's strokes. Cody reaches down to his maximum reach and starts stroking off Shiro's cock as well, feeling how hard he was.

Shiro used his hands more, feeling how he bucked his hips into his own hand. "You are enjoying yourself," Shiro said with a smile. Feeling a hand around his shaft, a low moan escaped from his mouth. More moans came after, as Shiro was liking someone else touching him instead of usually just touching himself.

Cody looks at Shiro and nods his head, "did.. I really get you this hard?" He tilts his head as he looks at Shiro's cock as he continues stroking it. Slowly looking up at Shiro, his face got red, "um.. I want.. better access to yours as well. I can help a lot more than just my hands," he leans up off the bed and moves closer to Shiro's cock, stroking it more while looking up at Shiro, "if.. I am bad, I'm sorry, I don't really have a lot of experience," he starts bringing his head closer and sucks on Shiro's cock, closing his eyes slowly as he bobs his head.

"Yes you did, you are very adorable and hot in your own way Cody," Shiro said to him. Shiiro was curious what he meant, as he moved to get closer so Cody could get better access. What did he mean? He wasn't expecting that Cody was sucking him off. Shiro let out sounds of enjoyment, as he sped up with the pace. "You are fine, C-Cody."

Cody looks Shiro and then slowly strokes the shaft of Shiro's cock while he was licking and sucking on the tip, swirling his tongue around Shiro's cock tip. He slowly moans on Shiro's cock, looking down to watch Shiro continue stroking his cock and looks up at Shiro. Cody nods his head as he starts to take Shiro's cock deeper in his mouth, moving his hands so he could touch Shiro's sac while sucking.

Shiro was moaning out, as he was getting louder with every moment. Shiro continued on the actions, as he moved to give a lick toward Cody. "You are making me feeling good," Shiro said through the moans escaping from his mouth. Shiro looked away, as he made sure to do his best. "Do you want anything else?"

Cody could hear Shiro moaning and looks up at him with a smile as he continues moving his head, shivering when he felt Shiro's tongue. He pulls back to take a breath and strokes Shiro's cock, "see.. isn't this better than trying to get rid of it yourself?" Cody tilts his head as he licks Shiro's cock, "what else.. did you have in mind?"

Shiro nodded his head,letting out more moans. "Yes it is better. With your mouth around me, you feel so good right now. It won't be long.." Shiro said knowing his own release would be getting closer. "I want to either try to suck each other off or if you let me, I can pleaure your hole for you while I do this."

Cody was glad he was helping Shiro feel good, feeling himself get overheated as he lets out a soft pant. He nods his head as he goes back to sucking Shiro's cock, playing with the other's sac and slowly perks his head up. Cody glances to the side a bit as he pulls back, "well... I think I recovered enough so.. you can play with it if you want while sucking each other off." He quickly got embarrassed as he climbed on top of Shiro this time, facing in 69 position and moves his head down, starting to suck Shiro's cock once more.

Shiro was pretty happy with all of the sucking feeling that was around his cock. Feeling the play of his sac, as Shiro let out more groans and moans out. "Oh Cody, you are doing a really good job," Shiro said. Shiro noticed how he got into a 69 position, as he moved to start to lick at his hole. After he was licking the spot, he used one finger to start to touch it up.

Cody was slightly drooling on Shiro's cock as he bobs his head. He glances over his shoulder to look at Shiro as he listen to how much he enjoyed it and goes back on focusing on sucking off Shiro. Cody jolts with a sudden chill down his spine as he could feel Shiro's tongue licking his spot, letting out a muffled moan on Shiro's cock and squirms his hips a bit when feeling Shiro's finger rubbing his spot now.

Shri continued with what things he did, paying attention to the shaft with his hands and tongue. While he used that tongue on that hole, before Shiro slowly pushed the finger inside of his entrance. Moving the finger around, as he rubbed it against the insids of him. "It feels good when you do those things. You are feeling good with just this finger?" Shiro asked.

Cody continues to shiver while sucking Shiro's cock, fondling his sac to add to the pleasure. He wasn't too use to the feeling of someone licking his entrance, but he didn't like Shiro stop since he was focusing on pleasuring him. He moans on Shiro's cock, sending vibrations as he looks over to see Shiro, feeling his finger and slowly pulls upward to get a breather from Shiro's cock, "yes.. it feels good," he pants softly and sucks on the tip of Shiro's cock while he strokes the shaft of the other's cock.

• Saga locked this topic