Are you my Master (with MasterSeme) 18+

Ms.Flair

Axel looks at the guard, wondering why the creature was like this. Seeing how the dog held him and started to follow the dog until he as lead to a table, watching the dog disappeared.

He closes his eyes as he listens to the guy talk about Oz. He couldn't help but look towards the boy, ~is this.. really Oz? His eyes are different than how they were,~ he thought as he just kept his head down, closing his eyes to not make any eye contact. He takes one of the drinks on the serving tray, taking a sip.

~Hm... Oz huh..? He doesn't seem to be with this guy. Maybe I should just go,~ he leans back in the seat while he drinks in silence.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Ms.Flair

James spotted Axel, making a hand motion for him to come over to them. "Come over, I was just gonna tell the story about how I found my little cutie.." James said proudly. Oz looked at Axel, not knowing it was him but in his eyes something happen.

Even through the contacts, the red color in his eyes shined through just tinting the contacts.

"So I was out and about, when I ran into him. He was running from this estate,and I just decided to pick him up. I found out, it was my dear distant lover Oz. He is so rare breed among us," James explained, as he touched Oz face with his Oz's face showing how uncomfortable he was from the touching.

Axel glances over at the male and got up from the table he was at, walking over to the table the party owner and hopefully Oz was at. He sits down at the table and crosses his arms, looking at Oz glancingly, noticing a slight shine in his eyes. He lets out a inner groan, couldn't believe he had to listen to this man's story.

As he listens to the man talking about how the man met up with Oz. He thought for a few minutes in silence, ~is... this the man Oz didn't like talking about?~ Tapping his fingers on the table, standing up, "..excuse me," he walks into another room that didn't have a crowd of people, "shadow creatures.. I know your here. I need to ask you something," he takes off his mask.

"Go on," James said dismissing the male before he had left. Oz watched the man leave, but paid no attention toward it.

One of them stepped out, looking around the whole room before getting close to him. It was a imp, "What question you need an answer for? I can tell that it was a family member on the phone..." the imp started.

Axel looks over at the imp and kept his arms crossed as he glances into the other room, "that man.. the man that is with Oz, claiming to be a distant lover. Is that the same man that Oz didn't like talking about? I remember Oz didn't like talking about a man that was previous a lover it would seem. Also I can clearly see how uncomfortable Oz is just sitting next to him," he looks at the imp.

The imp looked away from him, before he nodded his head slowly though. "Yes Axel, that is the same man," the imp said with a worried expression over it's face. "He is very bad for our master, and they said they would hurt him if we..interfere with his his problems..."

"Please try to save him,but watch out. He isn't human.."

Axel looks in the room, looking at Oz and sighs, "well... I warned him didn't I? Thanks to him running off, he got 'reunited' with his previous lover." He looks at the imp, "I suppose .. you can't tell me the plans that man is planning. I guess I will just figure it out."

Putting the mask around his neck with the strap, he looks at the imp, "don't worry. I am not exactly human either," he walks back into the other room and sits back down at the table.

"I don't know anything really. I know he didn't mean to kidnap, he was only trying to calm down and be away from everyone,"The imp explained."I think he actually like there, but he was just annoyed.." the imp explained more.

James didn't know who Axel was, but Oz was the one who realized him. Gulping slightly, as he tried to make no contact with Axel who was there. Oz moved from the table, "I must be checking on the kitchen and other fesitivities, if you must excuse me," Oz said leaving from the group as he headed for the kitchen. Seeing everyone was busy, he poured him some water as he gulped it down rather fast. "It can't be..how did he.." Oz muttered.

"He is such a freak when he isn't like this or when we are alone. I am so glad, we are together again. Not my fault that we split the first time, but then I..had to teach him his lesson."

"There were other ways of calming down than leaving the manison," Axel shakes his head slowly. "What I said about him unable controlling his powers wasn't suppose to be a insult. He seems to control them pretty well but when your in a panic, the powers react in the same way. That is what I meant but I didn't have time to explain myself."

He looks at Oz but his main focus was the party owner. He watches Oz leave from the table and walked into the kitchen, crossing his arms as he pays attention back at the other man.

"You might be glad but it can clearly be shown he doesn't want to be even a centimeter from you," Axel stands up from the table and glares into the male's eyes. "Some love relationship that is when it's clear that he doesn't even want to be in the same room as you."

James crossed his arms, "Oh really? You think know so much," James questioned in a way but didn't need an answer. "You think its me or..is it you? I would hate to make you leave for making my Oz uncomfortable.." James said standing up now. "If you can't be a good guy, then leave my party..."

Oz had came back from kitchen, but he didn't make his way over to them. Oz looked to people, as he watched the complete scene that was happening around them.

"It's clearly you. I know more than you think I do." Axel watches the guy stand up and smiles a bit, "I didn't come to enjoy your party.. what do you think I am stupid..?" He watches from the corner of his eye people watching. "So I just so happen to do some research, apparently your not one hundred percent human, what do you think about this information hm?"

James took a step forward,as he let out a low hiss. Glaring at the male, as he narrowed his eyes slowly. "Those little shadow things told you huh? Can't keep their mouth shut," James muttered under his breath. "Why don't we go somewhere...more private.." James said snapping his fingers while pointing over Oz to come over to them.

Oz stayed where he was, before he started to walk over to them but did get close to either of them.

"Oh... so scary." Axel laughs a little as he steps closer to the other man's focus, "I am your focus, not Oz's shadow guardians. He looks at James and takes his finger, "oh? Trying to get Oz involved hm? That ...," he cracks the man's finger back, "isn't really talking in private," he talks in the other's ear, sending a icy sensation into the man's back.

James growled back, as his finger was grabbed like that. Narrowing his eyes, before he groaned out in pain when he felt his finger get cracked back. "Let go of me..." James said with a shake of his head.

"James, Axel. Please don't do this," Oz called out,pleading them now.

"What's the matter... being a little baby now? Maybe you should some respect, I also heard you mistreated Oz so don't think this is the best I can give you," he glares into James' eyes before looking over at Oz before pushing the man into the wall. "Please..I could do so much more. Your lucky there are a lot of witnesses," he crosses his arms.

"Learn respect? You are in my home, remember," James said. James growled, as he was to attack though. James felt his body hit the wall, as he glared at him. "Oz do it. Protect me, I care about you and love all of your quirks too. Use them..for me.." James demanded.

Oz shook his head, "No. I don't think you ever cared, you changed me here with making me wearing these things," Oz said. "Axel...I want to go.." Oz said turning his attention to Axel.

"You can't leave Oz. You remember how dangerous it could get for you.."

Axel glares at James, "well I am not talking about me. I am talking about the way you treated Oz. He didn't want to talk about you so that obviously means you messed up what you had with him." He looked over at Oz, really wondering if he will help this guy.

Looking over at Oz as he straightens his posture and walks over to Oz, rubbing his head a bit. He looks over at James, "it can't be as bad dealing with someone like you. I dare you try to stop me," he slowly pushes Oz towards the entrance of the house.

Oz gets pushed around, as Oz started to get push to the entrance. Leaving the home, he let out a sigh as he turned around to face Axel. He was silent, before Oz let out a sigh of relief. Running his hands through his longer hair, before he pulled out his eye contacts. Tossing them to the floor, before crushing them on the floor.

"I don't need those anymore," Oz said with a shake of his head. While outside, the night really showed what he wore. He wore a tshirt that had some spark, with some dark wash jeans and even some platform shoes.

Axel looks at Oz and then walks to his chauffeur that had driven him to the party. Looking down at Oz's clothes, placing his knuckle on Oz's head, "didn't I tell you it was dangerous to leave...?" He sighs a bit as he gets into the car, watching the chauffeur opening the door for Oz. Axel was looking at the house, wondering why James was just letting them go as he shrugs his shoulders.

Oz was ready for something, but let out a relief when he felt just knuckles. "You did. I wasn't trying to leave, I was just trying to get out of the house but not leave the property," Oz said, trying to correct him. "Thank you anyway," Oz said with a nod of his head. Oz moved to get to try to inside, but he couldn't move though. Oz could feel his body get pulled around, as he reached for Axel. "I can't..leave.." Oz gasped out.

"You can't. Especially, if I have these," James said as he was holding a shadow dog by the scruff of the neck. "You wouldn't want me to hurt these. You get hurt too.." James said. "I have a hold on you Oz, so come back to my side."

Oz turned around, he stretched out his body to try to relax himself. Oz breathed in and out, as Oz looked around. Watching something, he watched a creature coming up behind him. It was bigger then the rest, as it was size of a bear. Oz hissed out, "James! Feel them at their worst," Oz yelled as the creature attacked. The other creature was dropped, and disappeared before the creature started to attack. It was bruising the guy, and even blood was starting to fly around.

It was showing Oz was enjoying this - like he was gonna lose control of this giant beast.

"There are other places in the house you could have gone." Axel sighs and rubs his hand through his hair, "you could have at least have someone with you." He blinks as he gets out of the car, walking to the side Oz was on, "you.. can't leave?"

He perks his head up as he looks, seeing James holding a shadow dog. "Why... didn't the dog follow you Oz?" He looks at James, "you just won't give up will you? Your basically forcing Oz against his will to stay with you."

Watching Oz and slowly looks behind him, looking up at the big shadow creature. He watches as the shadow dog got to escape before the giant shadow creature attacked. Axel watched how the creature attacked James, even seeing blood.

Axel looks at Oz and taps his cheek, "hey, come on. You need to control yourself," he shakes Oz a bit.

Oz stood there, about to completely zone right out but he was snapped out of it. Looking at Axel, he could see the blood that was flying. James was trying to stop the attacks but that was creature was going strong with it hits going hard and fast. Oz shook his head, as he made the creature stop. The creature stood on top the male before it made its way over to where Oz and Axel was.

James slowly got up, as he tried to clean the blood off. "Damnit. That thing hit me hard," James said. "It made me bleed a little.." James said right after.

"If you come after me, I will make sure I don't hold back.." Oz said with a huff, his anger showing in his face.

James sighed out, "Go then! I don't care, but watch out. You got uncontrollable freak.." James called out before starting to head inside. "If I get killed, murder will be on your head.." James said, before closing the door behind him.

Axel watches how the creature was attacking James and looks at Oz, seeing the creature stop and watches it walk over to him and Oz.

He looks down at Oz and then looks at James, "yeah.. and if that time does come, I won't have Oz hold back like this time."

Groaning a little, "you think I care if he is like this?" He watches as James was about to go inside and goes into the car, "I think I will know how to defend myself and with a bit of training... Oz will get better at controlling.. the creature that totally kicked your ass," he laughs a little and looks at Oz as James closed the door, "alright, let's go home now."

Oz had made the creature disappear back into the shadows, as he waved to the shadows. Oz climbed into the car, climbing into the car but decided to not sit close. "Axel. I am very sorry," Oz said as he looked down at his hands. "They may spray the blood but it will never show on my hands..."

"What happened back there...was completely stupid. I cooked meals for him, I even..serviced him but I tried to stay in the kitchen. He made wear those contacts, they are terrible for my eyes.."

Once Oz was in the car, Axel signals the chauffeur to start driving and leans back in the seat. He looks at Oz and sighs a bit, shaking his head, "you.. did pretty good in controlling it. I mean at least you snapped out of it. I didn't know I was going to leave that place without getting blood on my hands," he looks out the window.

He looks at Oz and sighs a little, rubbing Oz's head, "well.. whatever you did for him is now in the past. I won't put eye contacts on you, I actually like the way your eyes are already."

• Saga locked this topic