My Master is good or bad?! Ms.Flair 18 +

Dragongirl26

"You are one weird guy you know," Eric said with a shake of his head deciding to keep the phone. "My number is 002 and Sam is 003. The first one..killed,"Eric said giving a look to Sam. Getting into the car, both of them getting into the car now. "Yeah I am the third one," Sam said.

"I heard the scientists are in trouble now..like getting jail time,"Eric said.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• Ms.Flair

"I bet human experiments were out lawed ages ago." he said as he drove back home. "Do you know how many escaped Eric?" he said driving home well to there new home. He shook h is head as he drove and drank some more of the blood shake he was so tired he could barely even see the road the sun was getting to him big time and by the time they got home he parked and just passed out. Having spent too much time in the sun and it drained him then only thing that was keeping him going with the blood that Sam gave him

"Yes they were. They were completely outlawed, " Eric said.Eric heard the question, as he shook his head. "Maybe one other person, but I don't know completely for sure. I am sorry," Eric continued to say.

When he passed in the car, Eric took over as he moved to try to help him get out of the car. "Sam we need to get your master, i mean our master," Eric said as they both took care of Nicholi after dealing with the car. Getting him inside, they both took him a bedroom to lay him down. Closing the blinds, Sam moved to sit on the bed. "I will stay here,"Sam said before Eric moved to leave the room to do a check around the house.

Nicholi was passed out for what seemed like hours before he woke up it was now dark and it was around 9 pm. He opened his eyes to look around the room he remembered getting home and parking the car, but that was it nothing else after that. "Shit I guess I pushed myself too hard again." he sad looking up at the ceiling

When he would wake up, Samuel had left the room and joined Eric. They actually took care of themselves, and made sure the home was cleaned completely. They had made food for each other, and were relaxing together. Sam had left the company of Eric, and he was heading for the bedroom of Nicholi. Knocking on the door, before he poked his body inside of the room.

"Master you seem to be awake. Me and Eric had to take you here, and we both already ate. I came to check on you, Eric was one who the most heavy lifting.." Sam said as he moved to sit on the edge of the bed. "I think he is gonna like it here.." Sam said with a nod of his head.

Eric poked his head inside, waving to both of them. "I came to see..if everything is okay.." Eric started. "I guess maybe its time to explain what happened to me.."

Nicholi sighed and looked at Eric. "When I am in the sun too long everything starts feeling weaker. Before I came and got you I was out with Sam most of the day getting him some new clothes and stuff so he would be at home. When we got home after shopping I almost passed out but I didn't I was watching him and seeing him sad when they were trying to find all the experiments. I used more powers to send out the message to you. Sam gave me some of his blood to help me on the way to get you and I used my powers again. When I saw you to keep people from following you. The only thing keeping me up on the way home was his blood without that I would of passed out on the way to get you, but I wanted you to be safe for Sam." he said

Eric nodded his head, having listened to everything that was happening. "Oz, would you mind running a bath for our Master? Maybe make something to go with it, so he can relax.." Eric suggested as Oz left with a hurry in his step. When it was two of them alone, Eric let out a long sigh.

"You know, it's get hard to hide who you are. I hide it what I am, not even really. I am human that got infused with Lycan blood.." Eric said. "They were trying to see if I would..change...they said something stressful or painful would make it start to happen."

"I smelled a little in you but I wasn't sure." Nicholi said looking at him and sitting up. "I only picked sam to be my slave because he didn't do anything bad all the other people down there were evil. Not sure if he fully trusts me yet." he said looking at Eric. "Don't worry I will never attack you and Sam gets it to me willingly. I didn't even know the first time but it was good. I just want him to be happy and its not fair what was done to you guys you are people too." he said sitting up. "Maybe I am just being like this because of what I am I maybe a vampire, but I can feel everything I get that from my mom." he said shaking his head.

"Yeah, I got that stuff put into me through the testing periods," Eric said. Eric heard about the situation, hearing about why he picked Sam. Eric moved to rest his hand on his shoulders, as he rested his hand there. "You have to take it easy remember? Sam should be getting your bath and stuff to go with that, so you can relax," Eric said reasuring his new master there. Eric looked around the room, as he moved to run his hand through his hair. Sam came into view, as he had a happy look on his face. "Everything should be ready for you," Sam said.

Eric got up, as he offered his hand over to him. "You can take my hand so I can help you out.."

"I think I am find do you two want to join me." he said as he got up and started to undress on the way to the bathroom once there he got into the bath tub and started to soak and feel alot better with the warm water he loved it. "This feels so good." he moaned out with the water against his skin

"You want us to join you? I don't think if the tub would fit us all," Eric asked him, giving him an answer to that. Both of them were in the bathroom, see how he was getting comfortable in the tub. Sam brought over some food and even drink to go along with it. "This is for you Master," Oz said with a bow.

"I must say master, you look..good.." Eric said.

He smiled, "Well I will get a bigger tub that way we can all enjoy." he said closing his eyes. "You know you didn't have to make this food for me right." he said as he started to eat and drink in the tub slowly getting back all of his energy. "Eric Have you picked a room out?" he asked sighing. "Sam sleeps in my room and if you want to sleep with me I will get a bigger bed as well." he said closing his eyes not really caring about anything right now as he was eating and drinking his food

"I thought you would like something like this while you are soaking in the tub," Sam said with a smile on his face. Eric heard the question, "I have picked one," Eric answered. "I will be sleeping on my own. I guess I am just comfortable with sleeping on my own for all of the time I have spent.."

"That is fine and what room did you pick?" he asked as he finished eating the food and started to wash himself. "Sam thank you for thinking about me and you to Eric I know that you just met me but I think we will get along So what do you like to do for fun Eric you might need to get some new clothes and everything." he said

"I choose a room that is close to yours actually," Eric answered him. Eric thought about it, before he nodded his head about that. "Yeah I know, but I don't need new clothing. I can even wear your hamidowns," Eric said with a shrug of his shoulder.

"No problem, I was thinking about like a movie like what were doing before.." Sam said.

"Alright we can do that. What kind of movie do you want to watch Sam?" he said taking a deep breath. "And if its not on TV I can see about getting it in the movie room." he said smiling as he finished his food. It was nice to have more people around to help him out. "Eric you are a big strong man I am not sure my clothes will be big enough for you." he said as he soon got done with his bath and got out and started to dry off. "I forgot to bring my clothes in here." he said sighing. There was a huge scar on his back that he kept hidden with magic.

"I don't know what type of movie. Can we look at the movies?" Sam now asked him. "Can we look at the movies in the movie room instead?" Sam asked him next. Eric was blushing a little, as his face was read from the compliment. "Don't say such things, I am not that big or strong," Eric said. When he came out, Sam eyes widen up with a shake of his head. Covering his face a little, "I can go find something for you!" Sam called out, and immeditally headed for the door.

He shook his head. "Sam." he said as he dried off "Alright I will take you to the movie room and you can pick what you want or you can go down there its the last door on your right and we would watch it in the living room." he said looking at Eric. "You are strong I can tell." he said as he looked at Eric

Sam stopped, not moving from the spot as he turned to Nicholi while not looking at him. "Lets just wait and see what is in movie room. It sounds pretty comfy," Sam said. "I want to ger you dressed sir," Sam said finally turning toward the man with his face red.

"Oh Sammy. You are so red~" Eric joked. "Thank you sir, i just worked out a lot and genetics they gave me did help with that.."

"Thanks." he said once the clothes were with him and he started to get dressed and looked at them. "Go to the movie room and see what you think you want to watch." he said smiling and waited for them to pick a movie

"Sam go ahead. I want to talk with Nicholis in private for a moment," Eric said as Sam left for the movie room. Once in the movie room, he was pulling out different type of movies that he could choose from. In the bathroom, Eric was ready to talk as he got pretty close to other male.

"I don't know if you know. I think Sam likes you."

"Yeah I thought as much." He said looking down. "I did this for him and I like him as well, but I don't know" he said as Nicholi and looked at him. "I ordered him some nice clothes that I think he is gonna love it is gonna have mermaid designs on it." he whispered to Eric. "I might have something made from you once I wee what your ability are." he said

"You don't have to worry about me, try to give the love that Sam needs. He was disappointed once, by a scientist who used that to play with his heart. It was terrible," Eric explained. "Let's head to him, but you should tell him though about your feelings..." Eric said after leaving the room after.

Nicholi smiled and shrugged. "I will one day I want to be sure he loves me first before anything." he said looking at him and blushing not sure what was going to happen. In the future he would tell him but right now he just didn't know if he should and only meant it half way he wanted to be full on in when he did that

Eric headed out, as he moved to get into the room seeing that Sam had a wide spread of movies out there. "Wow look at this selection," Eric said as Sam had a happy look on his face.

• Saga locked this topic