My Master is good or bad?! Ms.Flair 18 +

Dragongirl26

"Since I don't have any other clothes for you to wear that will be fine." he said smiling as he put in a jacket even tho it wasn't cold outside. "Alright lets go." he said as he walked down the stairs and out the front door he waited for Sam to come out before he shut the door and locked it. "Why don't you pick the car today?" he asked. "I'll drive, but you get to pick" he said taking him over to his garage with lots of cars in it

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• Ms.Flair

Sam followed him out, as he listened to what he said till they got to the garage. Seeing the garage with all of the cars, he looked them all over but he chose one of the smaller cars. It looked like a Smart car.

"This one. The other ones scare me.."

he smiled and laughed. "Alright." he said getting into the car that he picked. "Get inside and fasten up." he said as he started to pick wondering why the boy didn't pick a sports car or something like that," he said

Samuel had moved to get into the passenger side, as he climbed into the car. Samuel started to put his seat belt, as he sat there in the car waiting for the car to start. He was silent, for sometime before she spoke up. "You must think i am pretty weird guy for not picking sports car or something like that. I find them..scary.." Samuel said with a sigh leaving his lips.

"You are weird, but that is why I picked you." he said backing up out of his garage and smiled. "I am weird too." he said as he started to drive to town thinking about the places he needed to go for the little boy next to him. "We also need to feed you alot more I am assuming you didn't get 3 meals as day or at least good meals?" he asked as he started to drive around down and stopped at a down town store and parked the car waiting for the answer.

"I know I am weird," Sam pointed out to him. "You don't seem weird at all. You are not weird to me," Sam said to him right after. Sam sat there in the car, as he watched the scenery go by as he sat there in the car. Sam didn't look at his master, before looking at him. "Yeah I guess I need to eat more, but I am not really that hungry," Sam said, lying through his teeth. He was usually hungry but he didn't want to be a issue to the older man.

Sighing, "I never really got three meals or good meals at all."

Are you hungry now because if you are I can take you to a place after shopping where you can eat all you want." he said getting out of the car. "And you just haven't seen me being weird yet." he said smiling at the boy as he walked into a clothing shop and looked around for clothes. "Why do you pick out what you like alright." he said

"That actually sounds really good! I wouldn't mind going out for food with Master," Samuel said as he climbed out of the car. He moved to go Axel side, sticking by his side for the time being. Samuel didn't comment, but he was curious why kind of weird Axel was. Going into the clothing shop, as he started to look around. "I can pick something? A-alright," Samuel said moving to look something but he still stayed close to him.

Nicolai smiled and when the boy looked like he wanted someone and he smiled more when he head the boy wanted to go get the food. "Alright then I think you will need to try these on alright so me know what size to get you." he said. "I don't want you to look like a normal slave because her are a high class slave with free will mostly." he said smiling

"I will try those on for you, but I don't know my own size. I never knew my own size," Samuel said to him not knowing his clothing size. "Higher class of slave? What would that mean? Better clothing for me?" Samuel asked him now.

"Yes a higher slave means you don't really have to do anything for food or shelter if you are low slave you have to make me happy in order to get anything like to get food I have to spill my seed inside you 10 times or you have to swallow it before you get food if you are bad and don't please me you will be tortured or go with out food. Trust me you want to be a high class slave that means all I want from you is friendship just don't make me mad or run away or I will be forced to pull all of your stuff you get from me for free," he whispered

Sam listened to the words, as he stood there by the male. "I want to be your slave; I want to be your friend and I want to give it to you later on.." Sam said as he looked at more clothing. "I like these all clothing..some of these cuter things there is.."

"Well I won't force you to do anything you don't want to not until you are ready alright. You have been hurt so bad in the past that I don't want you to feel that way or pressured to do anything in the future." he said as he pushed him into a changing room. "Go change and see what fits you." he said

Samuel listened to his words, as he listened to him what he was saying. Samuel was glad that he was being so good toward. Getting pushed into change room, he moved to get changed into something new as he showed it off to him.

"That fits you its a little big but I plan on making you gain some weight as well." he said smiling and looked at him and then went to get more clothes and stuff for him. "What else would you like?" he asked smiling looking at him not sure what all the boy wanted

"Am I too skinny for my master?" Samuel asked him in response to what he said. Samuel went along with him, helping him choose things for him to wear and have in his closet. "Well we didn't get anything..for you to see me in only. Like lingerie, or something like that. "

"Food would good too..cause I am little hungry right now."

He nodded and paid for the clothes and soon took the boy out to his car. "We can worry about sexy stuff later." he said smiling as he started to drive to get some food for him to eat. He stopped at an all you can eat place and smiled as he parked and took the boy in and paid for him to eat and himself and let sam go. "Eat all you want." he siad

"Oh alright. I thought we would get it from here," Samuel said, as he moved along to go into the car with him. Samuel tried to keep his mind off that, before he noticed they were at this place called a buffet. Going inside with him, as he liked when he held onto him before he was let go. Looking at him in a curious manner, he looked down at the ground before looking at him. There were people, as it was getting to be a busy day already there in the restaurant.

"I am little nervous. So many people, but I can do it," Samuel said going online as he started to serve up food for himself. When he was far away from the other, he felt someone touch him as he turned to see a female grab him. "Are you by yourself? You such a cutie.."

"I'm with my master..." Samuel said, scanning for the man now.

Nicholi turned around to see Sam with a girl he shook his head as he went over to him. "There you are I thought I lost you." he said kissing the boys cheek. "Addica nice to see you again, I would be happy if you left my slave alone he earned this so I was taking him out and just so you know yes he is really good in bed, better than any of your slaves could be." he said smiling as he placed his hand around sam and started to walk off. "Sorry I lost you for a sec."

Sam had brought the food with him, holding the plate of food while walking away with him. "Master I got worried that she was gonna take me or try to return me. I am sorry for running off like that, I thought I was aloud to go get my food..without you."

"You were I just didn't know she was here or I wouldn't let you go by yourself." he said shaking his head. "Try to stay away from her she eats people like you for breakfast." he whispered. "Is that all the food you want for now we can come back up and get more later." he said

Samuel stayed close by, not moving from his master's side yet. Samuel was curious of how dangerous this woman was that made him this nervous. "Eat me? Well, she may have some heartburn after trying to do that," Samuel whispered back with a chuckle. "I want all of this. Can I have some later after I eat this?"

"Well this time eat as much as you want here after that plate you can go up and get another plate until you are full." he said smiling. As he took him to there table away from everyone and everything. "What do you want to drink you can have anything as well." he said smiling as he saw the joy on the boys face. "As for her I don't know why she just likes to eat boys you can call her the black widow." he said

Samuel nodded his head in agreement, as Samuel walked with him. "Thank you," Samuel said with a smile. Going to the table, as he moved to sit down with him at the table. "I want something sugary though, like something sweet.." Samuel said to him. Samuel moved to get started with eating, as he started to eat what was on the plate. As he ate, it showed that Samuel was getting full from just one of the plates.

"If you want to get another plate I can take it to go for you if you want it will cost more but if you are happy I am happy right now." he said smiling and looking at him and shook his head. He smiled as he got up and got some super rare stake and brought it back and started to eat it in front of him.

• Saga locked this topic