My Master is good or bad?! Ms.Flair 18 +

Dragongirl26

He started to relax. "It will be fine I will try to explain stuff but this is a safe place I have lots of money." he said hearing the phone ring and sighed as he took the phone and listened "maybe I did maybe I didn't it depends what do you need?" he asked listening to the phone wondering if this was someone who needed his help. "What did it say let me ask you that?". he didn't really know how to do this but he was going to try,

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• Ms.Flair

The voice was silent on other end, not speaking a word. "I want, no I mean I need your help," the voice said. "You are safe haven to other experiments that want to look us over and maybe hand us over to someone else.." the voice continued to say "I know you have Samuel there.." the voice said, finishing what it said.

"No I will not hand you over to someone else I do have plan are you working for me nit needles or anything yes Sammy is here I am protecting him. He didn't want any of you to get hurt so I am making a place for you to stay. If you know sammy is here then you know what I am and know I will protect you and not hurt you what ever you power is I think you can hear honesty in my voice is all else. What do you need help with?" he aksed

Samuel listened, as he huffed out since Sammy wasn't something he didn't like getting called. The voice was silent, "I can tell your good person. I want help with getting out of here, and get into a place of safety. Can you help me?" The voice asked. "If you help, I give you my loyalty."

Nicholi smiled and blew him a kiss. "Where are you? And I promise I will help you to my house and get out of where ever you are at now where are you?" he asked as he motioned for sam to get a pen a paper so he could write down stuff. "And do you know where others are?" he asked as he got the paper and was ready to write it down.

Sam had moved to grab something, grabbing him a pen and paper for the man. Giving it to him, as the voice started to speak. "I don't know where exactly. I am in a abandoned building somewhere in town, and I don't know for sure though. I have..paperwork from there. I stole it when i ran from there.."

"Can you look out the window and see what is around you?" he asked writing stuff on a paper "And where did you see the code does that place have electric?" he asked trying to narrow it down to the place that the person was at. "Also what is your name?" he asked

"Yeah I can look around," he said as he started to look outside from where he was. "It does have electricity, but it doesn't work. I was going by a tv store, when I saw it come up on one of those running tv's," He said. There was silence, before he spoke up. "My name is Eric."

"Alright do you know what store you walked by I need the name of it so I can know where you are. My name is Nicholi and I will come for you as soon as I have all the info I need. Or if you know where I am you can make your way to me its up to you." he said on the phone not sure what to do but he did need blood soon.

"I think it was called Mike's electronics," Eric said over the phone. "Well thank you Nicholi. I don't know where you are right now, but I can try to come and meet up with you," Eric said. Sam looked to the man, as he moved to hug Nicholi as he gave him a curious cute look.

"Alright I know where that is and don't go back into town if you go around the edge of town I will meet you in the forest behind mike's Alright When do you want to meet I can leave now it will be a few hours tho you are in another town but I can be there soon if I leave now or you can try to get to my house." he said as he gave him his address.

Eric was silent over the phone, as he thought about what he should do. Finally deciding on what he needed to do, Eric spoke up. "I want meet with you, i don't think I can travel that far. I don't have that much money to travel," Eric said. "Thank you again, but could you bring Samuel?"

"Alright, we will be there in a few hours and yes I can bring him soon," he said looking really tired. "I'll leave right now." he said hanging up and looking at him. "Can you make me something to drink to go without killing yourself?" he asked looking at as he went to the garage and opened the door to pick a car. He then came back in looking so tired and sighed as he grabbed a different jacket. "I have to do what I got to do," he said

"Thank you, I will meet you there in a few hours," Eric said hanging up the phone that he had stolen. Samuel looked at Nicholi, "I can make you something," Samuel said leaving the room to go into the kitchen. Samuel started to make a drink to go in the blender, as he cut his arm a little to let some of his blood into the blender. Starting to blend it up, as he tried to take care of his cut that he made. Starting to pour it, he capped it up before offering it to me. "Hope that does you good," Samuel said look to his bandaged arm. "I should be fine..Am I really going with you? Who is it?"

"His name is Eric and yeah he wanted you to go with." he said taking the drink and drinking some of it. "Lets go." he said as he walked out the door and locked it after Sam came out and then started to the car once into the car it was the one bigger than before. "If anyone should call my home phone then it will ring on this phone." he said pulling it out and handing a phone to him. "Can you answer it if it rings." he said and started to drive in the direction that he knew Eric was in

"Eric? I remember that man and he was pretty good," Sam said, going along with the man. Going into the car, as he climbed into the passenger seat while taking the phone after. "I can answer it," Sam said as he leaned his body to his car. "I remember Eric. He is stronger and bigger then me," Sam said remembering how Eric was when they were at the facility. "He was the protector of us."

"So do you know what Eric's powers are I didn't think that someone would call me this soon." he said as he backed out the car and started to drive it down the road. Nicholi drank some of his blood drink giving him more energy in the sun and he really did know how it worked. "Alright so I guess I am going to have to get him some clothes too." he said thinking out loud and then thought of something else. "How may of there are you?" he asked as he was driving

"I don't think so actually, or I don't remember," Samuel said to him. "You probably wont need to get clothing. He has a knack with his hands so he might be able to steal something...he has done it before," Samuel continued to speak now. Samuel thought about it, shaking his his head. "I don't know right now. I don't remember."

"Thats how he contacted you. Probably stolen it."

"Ah so he can get by with out any help." he said pulling out of his drive way and into the street as he started to drive toward where he said he would meet Eric. "Do you know how many of you there were?" he asked looking at him and then at the road driving for a long time.

Sam had to think about it, "I think there was like 5 of us. Me, Eric and others.." Sam answered how long of a drive they were. "Master, thann you agaim," Sam said seeing the forest from afar. "Looks like we are almost there."

Eric was there, but he was in the open though. He was hiding behind a tree, just in case this was a trap.

Nicholi pulled up. "Hey sam I want you to get out first and then I will if its not Eric I will kill them cause you are not going back." he said as he parked the car." He sat and waited letting Sam get out first and then a second later he got out he wanted to show him he was not going to hurt him he looked around. "I know he is here so we will have to wait and see when he comes out." he said looking at sam and pulled him close.

"I understand," Sam said while he climbed out of the car as he closed the door behind him. Watching Nicholi come out next, he moved over to him. Sam waited, being silent for most part not saying anything. "He is here, I don't think he would screw up this situation," Sam said to him. "Eric, if you are here. Come here, its me Sam," Sam called out.

Eric poked out his head, as he started to walk out from behind the tree. Looking around, before he started to walk over to them. Eric was a tall man who was bulky, with some muscles there. Eric had blonde hair, as he ran his hand throughout his hair. "Sam..I can't believe you are here," Eric stated.

"Its okay Eric, My master Nicholi will help you out," Sam said, reasuring his friend.

Nicholi smiled. "Would you mind if I made you a guard for all the kids that will come in from now on I can protect all of you but if someone gets past me I am gonna need someone else that can handle themselves in battle. I can even train you to fight if you want to Eric." he said holding his hand out to show that he was friendly. "Lets get stuff you have and get in the car and go to your new home." he said

Eric looked at him strangely, "Kids? Most of them are grown adults," Eric commented. Eric listened to those words,hearing those words from him. "I can handle myself and I can fight on my own. What they did to me, has really helped me out.." Eric said stretching out his body. While he stretched out, he cracked his body as he let out a sigh of relief. "Let's head out," Eric said pulling out a phone. "Should I discard this? I stole this phone," Eric said twirling the phone around in his hand.

"You should. You could get tracked with that.."Samuel brought up.

"Yeah you should drop it." he said as he waved his hand above the phone. "No one will track now." he said as he went and got into the car. Nichoil sighed. "I don't think that the experiments stopped with you. You would of been round one what number are you?" he asked looking at Eric as he got into the car and started it up again

• Saga locked this topic