My Master is good or bad?! Ms.Flair 18 +

Dragongirl26

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Nicolai Adams

Age. ??????

Bio: Nicolai likes doing the right things but sometimes does the wrong think thinking it was right because it was the way he was raised, He really doesn't like to drink blood, but he finds clever ways to hide it unless he hasn't had blood for a long time then he will attack the person to get the blood. He also is from a line of vampires that doesn't burn in sun light he doesn't like it, but it doesn't kill him.

Likes: Rain, Storms, Cake, Sweets, Hot things, he also loves to read

dislikes: Really hot days, hates stupid people.

Nicolai walked into the black market he was deciding if he wanted to wait for the auction or just go and buy the slave he needed a new one after the old one ran into the forest and got ate by the wolves, Nicolai rolled his eyes and then went up to the back door and paid the person at the door and they let him back to have first pick he looked at each person in there most of them were humans he wanted something different.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• Ms.Flair

mask.jpg

Namme: Experiment #003 (Had a name; Samuel)

Race: Unknown for how many experiments he went through

Dislikes: Stuck inside, doctors, scienctists

Bio: He was pulled straight from his own family in the dead of the night. He was forced into experiments and was tested for most of his life. He had escaped, but had fallen into the arms of a slaver who brought him to the market with what paperwork he could steal.

-

In the cage, there was the young male who was laying acrpss the cage floor. He hadnt really moved, but moved when he sensed something getting nearby him. Slowly sitting up, he wrapped the blanket around him as looked the bars. "Am I finally gonna get out of here.." He said to himself.

Nicolai looked at all the people then he came to this boy. "003?" he asked as he looked at the boy who looked at him with his sad eyes. For some reason he wanted this boy. Nicolai brushed his white hair back with his hand and it fell back into place. This boy look like he had seen and been through a lot there were some scars on his arms that looked where IV's were put in but he wasn't sure. "How much for his one sir?" he asked

"Oh that one well you see he is damaged and I don't think anyone would want him he is a fighter and bites anyone that goes into the cage. He also smells and we weren't going to sell him, because he is used and broken I mean just look at him." the person said

Nicolai looked at the boy and smiled, "If he does what you say he does then I love it and I want him. Since you didn't want him I'll pay 25,000 for him and no more." he said

The guy bit his lip. "That might be the most I get out of him because he is scared up. You can take him." he said opening the cage.

"Come here 003 and if you bite I bite back. Is that your real name or do you have another name?" he asked looking at him

He watched them from afar as he listened to their talk. His eyes watched him continiously, before he saw the cage door open. Staying where he was, he watched how other unfamiliar male moved and spoke. "I don't have a name..or I don't remember the one that was given to me."

Slowly moving from the cage floor, he tried to stop the robe that was trying to not cover his already naked body. He was young, not even that old to drink but old enough to be out of school.

"I don't remember much. Only the ones of the recent time, and I want clothing. I rather not be viewed like..them, I dont deserve this."

Nicolai looked at him and sighed. "Well you are now mine and I want you. I love your eyes." he said looking at him. "My name is Nicolai and I will be your master." he said holding his hand out to the boy. "Take if if you want to be free, well freeish you will be my slave," he said smiling. "You look cute and your someone I want, Do you know how to cook and clean what are your talents?" he asked

"I may not like it here, but I don't like you either. You touch my eyes, I will find something to hurt you with it," he said in a threatening manner. Listening to him, looking at the hand that was outstretched toward him. He moved to take the hand, not holding it tightly at all. He was quiet, before he was asked those questions. "I don't remember or know much. I only know of what I went through my years at that facility and here at the slave trade," he answered. Letting out a sigh, "I would be willing to learn these things.."

Someone made their way over them, holding a file that was filled with papers with addition of a notebook that worn and broken. "This is what paperwork we could collect. Most of it is gone when government raided the facility he was found. He is a experiment," the person said. "Be careful."

"And what is going on with your eye and what powers do you have?" he asked the boy then looked at the other one who handed him the books. "Thanks does it give a name I would hate to call him 003 you know." he said looking at him. "Come on boy lets go to my house are you going to go by yourself or do I have to tie your hands so you don't run because I will make it worst for you if you fun." he said

The male gave him a strange look, as he shook just shook his head. "Why would I know such things. I was just one of their experiments, out of the many they did. Most of them didn't survive the process or the raid, but I was one of the lucky ones." The guy looked at the other, "Oh yes. He does has a name," he said giving the name to him.

The man shrugged his shoulders, "I will go with you. I want out of here."

"You never know lets go." he said as he started to walk over to the guy and grabbed his name and smiled. "Samuel, alright lets go." he said looking at him. Nicolai smiled as he paid and put the papers in his bag and they gave him the boy. "Lets go." he said looking at him and grabbed his hand and started to go and take him to his car. Nicolai pulled the slave through the crowd and took him to his car and opened the door. "Get inside the car we are going to go to my house."

"My name is Samuel? That sounds like a good name for me," Samuel said before he was grabbed by the hand. He went along with him, as he looked at all of the people that were looking at them. While getting out of there, as he looked at the car. Climbing the car, he tried to sit properly but he didn't completely feel safe inside of the car. At the moment, he was given some rough hammy downs that were at least covering his body.

"Trying to decide to give you good clothes or not." he said looking at him. "Lets see I will treat you good if you obey me and I will hurt you if you don't." he said as the car started to move. "I don't care that you are an experiment. I will show you your place so once we get home will find out what is going to happen and what you are good at have you ever had sex before?" he asked

Samuel could only roll his eyes, at what he was saying. Hearing that, he nodded in agreement. "I can handle that, that seems reasonable," he said before saying more. "I don't know what your talking about me," he said next. Hearing the last question, he shook his head as he looked down at the floor. "I never had sex before. I do know about sex, because I watched some slaves giving favours to slavers..to get better things."

"Alright." he said once they got to his house which was a 30 min drive he smiled as he got out of the car it was a cottage castle as he showed the young boy in. "How old are you do you know?" he asked taking him to the kitchen and looked at him. "Are you hungry? do you want anything so I can show you how to make food?"

Waiting in the car silently, as he sat there in the car waiting for them arrive at his master's home. Noticing the place, seeing hiw nice it was. Thinking about it, "I don't remember my age but the people who did work on me must have my age there. I guess i am pass my teens.." Samuel said. "I am little hungry. I would like to learn from you and learn your favourite foods so I can cook them."

"Alright I'll show you how to cook my food I need something added into it so you will have to make two pans." he said getting out 2 pans out and started to show the boy on how to cook. "I will go through the papers later." he said as he was starting to tell him step by step instructions on how to cook stake and potatoes. he then pulled out a bag from the fridge it was red and he set it out on the counter. "Now this needs to set for a few mins to warm up and then I need this poored over my stake." he said as he showed him how to even cook veggies and potatoes as well. he looked at him. "Are you getting this any questions?"

"Separate cooking methods? I can handle that," Samuel said while watching the other to cook. He even tried to help to cook, to show how he was a hands on visual type of learner. Not a big book learner, as he watched intently. "Got it," He said to himself. Hearing the question, he thought for a moment before he looked over at the bag. "That's blood right? How do you get your supply of blood like..do you hunt? Will I be your meal blood ticket?" Samuel now asked, starting to get nervous about himself.

"I want to learn more. All of this food looks really good, like really tasty type of food.." Samuel said as he wanted to taste something now.

"I usually get it from the blood bank I don't really care to do the whole suck blood from the neck type thing if you let me I will draw your blood and save it for later, but unless I am about to die I don't like to bite necks to get blood." he said looking at him. "Alright when it is almost done you take some of the blood and put it on the food like this." he said showing him

"So there are blood banks out there for people like you, who need blood," Samuel commented. Samuel watched him add the blood, watching the amount he put on the food for him. "You know, I would give you something like my own blood. Eventually, because I don't know if my blood would be good for you," Samuel said to him.

"I don't like doctors, but will you take me to one?"

Nicolai smiled and looked at him. "Well I can do it I am trained so I can do it no doctor needed." he said looking at him then soon the food was done he showed him how to plate it then smiled. "Alright after you are done with this you can eat." he said taking it to the table after putting the blood up and started to eat

"You are a trained doctor? I don't know if I should believe you or not," Samuel commented. Watching him plate the food, plating the food separately on different plates for each of them. Moving to start to eat his own food, as he started to take little cautious bites at first before indulging in the food before him. "This is the best food I ever had!" Samuel exclaimed.

"No I am not a trained doctor I only know how to get blood from people and thats it." he said looking at him as he started to eat his food. "I'm glad you like it. He said as he started to read the paper work. As he was eating

"No I am not a trained doctor I only know how to get blood from people and thats it." he said looking at him as he started to eat his food. "I'm glad you like it. He said as he started to read the paper work. As he was eating his food looking at the paper. "It says your 20 years old have lots of DNA inside of you I can't wait to see what powers can come out of these if any. I am surprised that you lived through all of that. How did you do it?" he asked

"Oh, I get you now. I thought you were saying you were a actual doctor. I guess you would need to know that," Samuel said while he took bites out of the food. Samuel continued to eat the food, close to finishing the meal before him. Pointing to himself, he shrugged his shoulders before looking away. "Well I fought to stay alive. I fought it till I was able to leave by escaping.." Samuel answered him.

Nicolai smiled as he got done eating as well. "Alright lets go and I'll show you how to clean up the dishes." he said collecting the dishes then walking to the kitchen and putting them in the sink. "Now you use soap on these to get all the dirt off and scrub it." Nicolai showed Sam how to scrub the plates and clean them right. "Now I want you to try on the pans we used to make the food." he said as he stepped back to wait and see what the boy does and to help him if he needed any help. Although he wasn't sure why he was taking the time to teach someone he never did before he always made them learn on there own and hit them if they didn't do it right.

Samuel went along with the man, as he helped him carry the dishes over there. He watched the male wash the dishes, before he started to wash them on his own. Starting to wash them, he took his time to wash them out and place them on the drying rack so the pans could dry out. While he was doing it, he didn't ask for help as he was silent through all of the time. When it was done, he bowed his head toward the vampire. "I hope I did these correct but can I have those clothes and bath? What about yourself, do i bathe you while I am here?"

• Saga locked this topic