My Master is good or bad?! Ms.Flair 18 +

Dragongirl26

"So what one would you want to watch." he said as he started to get the TV and movie system ready to watch. "I hope you like what ever you pick I like these movies as well and have seen all of them." he siad

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• Ms.Flair

"Well..I want to watch this queer romantic thing you here," Sam said showing it off to his master. "Why do you have this? What's the meaning behind it?" Sam asked.

"Because I am a sucker for that kind of romance." he said. "That and I am gay I would read the back because that might be the one with the sex scene that shows everything." he said looking at him. as he set on the couch and waited for him to decide if that is what he really wanted to watch.

"There is no problem with that. I remember watching a couple of them before.," Eric said. They were both surprised, as heard that Nicholi was gay. Sam's face went red, as Sam moved to look at the back of the case. Looking it over, Sam's face went redder. Sam put it down, "wow. this is pretty explicit," Sam said. "I have never watched things like that.." Sam admitted.

"It would be funny if we watched it and made a bet," Eric muttered.

"What kind of bet Eric?" he asked looking at him as he touched sam's head. "You are cute when you blush you know that pick what ever movie you want just read the back as for the story line its pretty good tho I could of done without some of the sex scene in the movies." he said looking at him and smiled as he closed his eyes and waited for them to pick

"Oh you wouldn't want to hear about that," Eric said with a devious smirk on his face.

Sam let out a sigh, as he choosed the same movie while giving it to Nicholi. "I want to hear about that too.."

"Well if we watch this movie, we can see who breaks first..needing to jerk off.." Eric said as Sam let out a gasp. "That is..very naughty," Sam commented.

"What do you mean brake?" he asked smiling as he put the DVD in to the player and started it and looked at Eric. "That sounds fun. Tho we can add something else if a person who turned on by someone jerking off they have to suck the person who got turned on off?" He said smiling "Just something fun." he said smiling. "Up to you if you want to do it."

He smiled as he started the movie and looked at the boys. "Huh didn't think you would agree to that so soon after I said that." he said smiling and patted on the couch. "Sit down and see who brakes first." he said smiling and then looked at him not sure what to do.

They all sat down, as they sat there while they watched the movie there. At first it seemed to be okay, like it was light stuff but when it started to get to more hard stuff. It was Sam who was getting a little heated, as he panted as he had forming tent on him. "I got...s-something wrong.." Sam panted.

"That's a erection," Eric commented as he moved around uncomfortably.

Nicholi smiled. "Well I think both of you loose because Eric looks like he is getting on as well." he said smiling. "That means you have to jack off in front of the others." he said smiling. "I am guessing that Sam has never had a boner before or ever pleasured himself." he said

"Stop the video," Eric pointed out.

"I have never jerked off..infront of someone.." Sam pointed out. Sam noved to take it out, show off his length while Eric showed.

Eric length was big but had a little canine like look to it. "This what happens.." Eric stated with a shrug

Nicholi smiled as he watched the both of them. "Alright Sam grab your member hold it tight and the start to rub up and down it will feel good." He said as he stopped the movie. "It is what happens but I am not really turned on by the movie see it been there done that type of move." he said looking at the boys smiling as he licked his lips

Sam started to stroke himself, slowly stroking himself with the hand that was wrapped around it. As he stroked out, he started to let out sounds. "Am I suppose..to have these feelings?" Sam asked in a moan.

"Yes that is normal it just means you like it." he said smiling as he started to get turned on by the site of Sam pleasuring his self for the first time then so innocent I don't know what I am doing or even if it was right face. Nicholi didn't think he could get this reaction normally he doen't react too much to anything, but this..... He didn't know how to deal with it

Sam nodded his head, as continued to stroke himself Eric was stroking himself too, as they turned to each other. Turning to each other, Eric moved to place onto his. "I am gonna try touching you now, and you do me. Just like that..." Eric said while stroking Sam.

Sam moved his hand to Eric's, as he started to stroke him slowly as Eric groaned out. "it's kind of hot to be watched..like this.."

"Damn." he said as Nicholi started to get harder he just watched the look on the others faces and how they were enjoying it and he bit his lip as he had to unfasten his pants he was so turned on so much

Nicholi smiled. "Ah.....Well watching you made me hot and bothered so this is what happens looking at your sweet face when you touched your self for the first time it turned me on and I have never been turned on like this before it hurts to touch it right now. That means I want you sam I want you really bad and that sweet velvet mouth of your I can see you sucking on me bobbing up and down." His member jerked again. "Damn I don't know if I can get any harder."

• Saga locked this topic