My Master is good or bad?! Ms.Flair 18 +

Dragongirl26

Samuel didn't completely care that he was naked, as he moved to get into the water. He stopped when he heard the other was going into water with him. Cocking his head to the side, before he jumped back into the water with a big splash. Once swimming around in the water, he waved the man to come around. "You know Master, you can swim like me. I like being free like this.." Samuel said going on his back. While on his back, he let his package show off as he thrusted off into the air before going under the water now.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• Ms.Flair

"And how can I swim like you." he said laughing when he when underwater. He soon swam around the water and just relaxed and watched the other swim he stayed in the water a while before he yawned and got out drying off. "I guess you can sleep in the bathtub if you want, Its up to you I can fill it with water just don't kill yourself."

Samuel had swam over to the edge, as she leaned his body against the pool wall. "In the bathtub? I dont know," Samuel said climbing out before looking aroind. He grabbed a towel as he started to dry himself once more

"Im ready to go back to bed with you."

"Alright lets go back to bed." he said drying off some more and then he smiled at the boy. "Lets go back to bed." he said again and started to fry off Samuel as well. After he got done he soon went back to his room and then changed his clothes and back back into bed he was now more tired than he was before he started to swim, but swimming did feel good. He gave Sam some clothes to put on as he covered himself up in his bed.

Samuel had nodded his head, as he was surprised when his master was drying him off like that. Once back in the bedroom, he got dressed with him which was just a shirt. Climbing into the bed, as he got comfortable bedore he fell asleep into the morning.

Nicolai smiled and closed his eyes and went to sleep. He was having a peaceful rest he woke up and walked into the bathroom and started to wash his body in the shower he was letting the water wash over his body. "This feels so good." he said closing his eyes and just felt the water and smiled.

Samuel awoke when he felt something move around in the bed. Noticing that his master was gone, he was about to go into panic mode before hearing the shower run. Leaving his bed in his sleeping clothing, as he reached the bathroom with a curious look on his face. Knocking on the door, before he poked his head in. Seeing his master all naked, he blushed and even giggled a little loudly. "Master, You are good looking~" Samuel said.

Nicolai smiled and looked at the door. "Well thank you if you want you can join me in here." he said smiling as he put soap in his hair and started to scrub it. "I know you like swimming a all but it is bad for you if you keep the chemicals in your hair." he said looking at him and closed his eyes as he started to rub his hair some more."

"I can join you in the shower? I wouldn't mind joining you in the shower," Samuel said moving to get undressed to be naked for the shower. "Those chemicals are pretty bad," Samuel muttered before he got into the shower with him. "I can really smell them," Samuel then said as he let the water go over his body. Running over his own body, he let out a sigh of relief feeling the heat from the shower. "This is nice master. What I can use to shower with."

Nicholi smiled. "That took you less than a second to get in." he said smiling. "Yeah thats the only thing bad about swimming anything else is good, You move your body around a lot. So it is good and bad." He said smiling more as he gave same the soap to washed himself. "So how do you like it when you first saw it you said I was good looking do you like what you see?" he said

Samuel took the soap, as he started to wash his body up before he started to rinse it off. Samuel heard the question, he nodded his head. "Yeah it does look good. You look really good," Samuel said as he moved to get to washing his hair.

Nicholi smiled and got done in the shower, he stepped out and dried off looking at Sam he smiled and winked at him. "Maybe later you can have a taste of me." he said smiling as he soon got dried off and got dressed looking at Sam. "So do I need to show you how to make breakfast or are you good?" he said smiling

Samuel was finishing up in the shower, as he stepped out while hearing what he had to say. "Taste of you? That would be interesting," Samuel said, as he blushed a little from what he said. Nodding his head, as he looked around for something to put on to wear. "I can make breakfast for the two of us. I think i am capable of doing that," Samuel said, even though he wasn't completely sure on how to do it.

Nicholi smiled and nodded as he threw some clothes at him to put on. He then grabbed a book off his nightstand and started to walk downstairs to the kitchen. "Alright go in there and have at it if you need any help at all ask me." he said as he set down. "Oh yeah." he said going into the kitchen and getting some cooking books for him. "If you can read these then this tells you how to cook if you need help just ask." he said

Samuel got dressed, as he looked at himself in the mirror before heading straight to the kitchen. Getting straight to work, he had ignored the books and started to see what was there in the fridge and pantry. Pulling out ingredients, he started to make a simple french toast in complete silence.

When it was done, he served it up but didnt serve himself just yet.

"This looks good, but did you put any blood in it?" he asked as he started to eat it. "Its really good but I need about a table spoon of blood in the egg mixture for me to truly love this. He said looking at him trying not to hurt his feeling. "But you did great try this." he said pushing it over to him to try.

Samuel had shook his head, but he remembered he did something with blood for him. "I got blood mixed somethijh else," Samuel answered before he was offered a taste. Eating the food that was on fork before going grab what he made with the blood.

It was a fruity milk drink with blood added into it. "Try this. Its my own morning concotion.."

he smiled as he looked at the boy . "Never tried it in a drink before." he said as he tried the drink. "Wow this is really good what all is in it I would love to have more of this." he said drinking it and eating the food. "man this is better than anything." he said smiling and looked at him. "Thanks"

"Yeah well, I had been a slave or cooked really but look at what I did," Samuel said with a smile. Hearing that, he thought about it. "Well I got a lot of fruits in there, with the blood, but I added something else too," samuel said showing where he had bandaged his arm. "I added my own.."

Bowing his head with a big smile on his face, "I guess i should eat too.." he said to himself.

"Really you didn't have to add your own but dam this is the best drink I have ever had in my life I really loved it "Thanks so much." he said as he ate more of his food and smiled. "Thanks for this so much." he said looking at him and closing his eyes as he drank his drink. "This is the best." he said he couldn't stop thanking the boy for the meal. "Yeah I love fruits and stuff." he said

=

"I thought I would try to add my blood to see if you would like it or not. It's fine though, I am known for healing capabilities.." Samuel said, beaming from all of the compliments from him before getting to work to make his own food but cleaned at the same time. Putting his food to the side, as he started to clean the rest of the kitchen. "You don't have to stay here, I clean and eat by myself."

"Its fine I can stay and watch." As Nicholi was starting to drink more of the drink. "Your blood might be the best blood I have ever tasted." he said smiling and then closed his eyes he was feeling like he could run for days. "After you eat and clean the dishes we can go to town and get you some clothes that fit right alright." he said

Sam went back to washing the dishes, listening to what Nicholi was saying. Sam blushed a little, hearing that his blood was pretty good. He never thought he would feel good from someone saying his blood tasted good. He was finishing everything up, when going out into town was brought up. Turning his body around, he walked to him with a nervous and worried expression all over his face. "Are you sure you still want to take me out? I don't want to embarrass you out in public or get you in trouble. I can just stay home, while you go," Sam asked while giving out a suggesting that he could stay home.

"Nah you can come with me I need to show you around anyway alright." he said smiling as he looked at him and sighed. "Just remember no running off." he said as he got up and looked at him then took a deep breath. "Well we both need to get ready to head out and I don't really know your size any way." he said as he walked up to his room to get dressed in different clothes.

Sam stayed in the kitchen, not moving from where he was standing. He kept staying there, not moving before he eventually moved to go to where his master was. Looking at him, he tried to smile as he played with the outfit he was wearing at the moment. "Do I have to change? Is this good enough?"

• Saga locked this topic