My Master is good or bad?! Ms.Flair 18 +

Dragongirl26

"You did great and as for clothes I think I might have something to fit you follow me." he said taking him up to his room which was a huge room he walked over to the closet and opened the door and walked inside of it looking through some stuff he found him some clothes and came back out. "If you want I can take a bath with you I really don't care." he said

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• Ms.Flair

Samuel started to follow him, as he kept close to the male. Looking around the room, he was in amazement. "I never asked. Where do I sleep?" he asked now. Looking at the clothes in his hand, looking those over before he just shook his head. "You want to bath with me? I rather bathe myself so I could really washed up. I dont think you want to be in my water, it could get dirty."

"Then maybe next time we will take a bath together so I can make sure you are clean. You will sleep with me in my bed and the bathroom are through those doors." he said pointing to another set of doors on the other side of the room. "This house looks small on the outside but its pretty big." he said grabbing some night shirts and pants he thought would fit the boy. "I don't have anything that might be the right size, but we can go get something tomorrow I want you happy when you are working here." he said giving him the clothes and walking into the bathroom and starting the bath. "I'll let you go first." he said putting a towel right by the tub. "Do you want bubbles or no bubbles?"

"I can clean myself! That's something I can do on my own," Samuel pointed out before he let the other talk more. Hearing they would be sleeping together, that did cause the other some nerves. He didn't like people near him or touching him. It set off the alarm bells inside of his head which made his body react in a way. Samuel took the clothes before he entered the bathroom for him, as he watched him run the bath while placing the clothing down in a neat pile. Hearing the question, he looked away as he spoke. "I want bubbles. I never had bubble bath in my life," Samuel answered in embarrassment. His body was already not really covered, but he had a guess that more things woulds show once he really started to scrub. Like the hidden markings that would appear once he was cleaned.

"I will make sure to clean myself properly. I may not have had a normal life, but I am not a child.." Samuel commented under his breath, showing some annoyance in his voice

Nicolai nodded and put bubbles in the bath making sure it was warm and listening to the other boy. "If you don't want to sleep with me you can sleep on the floor I just thought you would want to sleep in a bed and in my eyes you are a child." he said smiling at him and shook his head. "When you lived as long as I have everyone is a child to you." he said making the bath nice and made sure it had lost of bubbles for Sam. "Your name fits you well and I can't wait to get to know the real you." he said. "Alright you can get in the bath is all ready for you." he said

Samuel didnt make a response, or even move till the other told him the bathe was ready. He went over to the tub and got in to get himself comfortable there. It was nice to be able relax in this type of enviroment, and he didnt believe that he deserved it. "I won't be long. I never asked, what do i address you in private and what about in public eye?"

"Never really thought about that. The name is Nicolai, I never really had a slave before so you shall be my servant and friend. Call Me Nicolai in private and Master Nicolai in public on when we are around other people. I don't want people to think I am being to nice to you, I don't know why, but most people hate when different Races are together one always has to be on top and I really don't like it at all." he said looking at him.

"Well alright, I will remember that Nicolai. I don't want to cause any trouble for you," Samuel said, letting out a sigh of content. Looking for the shampoo and soap, as he looked around for the right things. "Where are things I can use for my hair and body? I didn't think you would want me to use the same products you use.."

"Its fine you can use the same thing as me this time I will get you some stuff later. Not going to lie I have been there lots of times and I never once found someone I liked or wanted. I have a rare gift, I can see if people deserve to be slaves or not and all those people there tonight were people who needed to be there most of them are greedy people who bet with the wrong person and couldn't pay up so they ended up there people who have a mean streak and bully others end up there as well. You I could tell that you were just needing some kindness so that is why I got you." he said

Samuel started to wash himself with the proper things, as he commented on that. "I guess there are a lot of things that you need to buy for me," Samuel commented. Samuel listened to his little story and explanation, as he felt a little special that he was picked for this reason. Though, he didn't completely believe it completely. What if the other was lying to gain his trust? That wouldn't be the first time he would experience that.

It wasn't that long before Samuel was ready to get out of the tub. Climbing out of the tub carefully, he immediately wrapped his body up with the towel that was provided. His arms mostly showed what needle marks there and other type of scars that were on his arms.

There were weird marks like tribal stuff but that was something Samuel had no idea about.

"Hey Sam did you know you have tribal marks on your back do you have any idea what they are about?" he asked looking at all the marks on his body he didn't really like seeing them and saw how bad he was treated he hated it. It wasn't right for a kid to be treaded this way. "Do you want to lay down or something. We can do what ever you want to do right now. I can even show you around the house." he said smiling

Samuel heard the question, as he let out a sigh. "Yeah I know of those marks. They appeared a little bit after everything started to happen. I never got a explanation about that though," Samuel said with a shake of his head. "I want to see the rest of the house, so I can familiarise myself while staying with you as your servant. I would like to wear something, like even a baggy shirt and some shorts.." Samuel answered, suggesting what he wanted to wear.

"Get dressed and lets get dressed and I will show you around the house. "Alright lets go." he said after the boy was dressed. "I do like your tribe mark." he then started to show him around. "I have a library." He said showing him the library and another bed room that was for storage. Then he took him to the other side showing him the laundry room and even a pool. "Alright anything else you want to know I have a Yard you can play in as well." he said smiling

The younger male had moved to take the towel off, before he moved to get dressed now. Standing there now dressed, as he adjusted the clothing that seemed to fit him good enough for now. Following him, as he looked toward where the library was. "I like libraries. I know how to read, and they would give me books sometimes," Samuel commented on what he said. "I love your house so far."

Nicolai smiled and looked at him. "Alright well its fine you can read when ever you want do you know if you." he said as he took him back into his room. "Lets go back to bedroom, Why don't you lay down you should rest you have been through a lot and I think you should rest and then you can get ready for your new life with me." he said taking him back to the bedroom

Samuel looked at Nicolai, getting now excited that he could go to the library. "Thank you, I would love to go there and read those books there," Samuel said with a excited nod. "Lay down? Well I guess I could lay down with you and rest my body," Samuel said walking back with him to the bedroom. He had laid down with his master, as he started to rest with him.

He rested with the man, as he started to fall asleep. He had slept for some time before he woke up a hour or two later. After he woke up, he had escaped the bedroom and was now wandering around the home. He stumbled upon the pool, as he looked over at the pool with a smile coming across his face. Stripping down to his nude form, as he jumped into the water of the pool.

Letting out a sigh of relief, as he swam around the water so freely like this. His marks started to glow, as he swam around as he moved to swim underneath the water. He was able to breathe under the water, as Samuel swam around. At the moment, he didn't care if he caught or not.

Nicolai woke up sometime during the night and saw that his new slave wasn't there. He started to panic a little did he try to run away? Nicolai jumped out of bed and started to look around the house he saw that all of his doors were still locked so he couldn't had left, no windows were open. he has to be here somewhere he said as he checked the library and seeing he wasn't there. "Damn it." he said as he looked in everyone of his rooms. Soon he found himself at the pool and walked into the pool and saw Sam swimming he watched as the marks were glowing and he had no idea what was happening, but he just watched

Samuel was freely swimming as there was scales on his body as he swam more in the water. He hadn't heard the other, before he started to climb out of the pool. Looking over at his master, as his eyes started to widen a little. "Oh master," Samuel said as he stood there on the opposite side of the pool. He started to head over to the man, with his head down at the ground. Reaching the other, as he looked up at the man. "I am sorry."

"I guess its fine. Don't run off with leaving a note next time I was ready to kill if you left the house and I told you not to." he said shaking his head shaking that thought away from him. "Any way. Why were you glowing in water?" he asked looking at him and bit his lip. Wondering why he was glowing in the water. "I know for a fact that is not normal." he said

"I promise I won't do that again," Samuel had said. "You were gonna kill me? Well I am glad you didn't do that," Samuel had commented before going into silence. After the question, and other words, he was silent for some time. "It is not normal. I think it has do with experimentation on me," Samuel had said as his scales were starting disappear from his body and the glowing was starting to subside.

"If you left and ran away yes I have to its the only way they will let me keep slaves. So its the code of the people who own the slave." he said looking at him. "And I an getting to know a nice boy I didn't want to kill you he watch as the scales started to go off his body. "Interesting. how bout one day if you are really good I will take you to a nice place and we both can swim all you want." he said smiling

"I heard of stories about that from what I could hear from what the slave masters said," Samuel had said under his breath. "Im nice? I thought you considered me as a complete freak," Samuel told the other, telling him the truth about what he thought. Hearing that, there was a nervous face showing there. "I don't know for sure. I dont like being public from the onlookers and i may get kinapped into a different facility.."

"No the place I am talking about it will be only you and me no one else knows about it." he said looking at him and smiling. "Its in a cave where no human goes in fact I bought it and I own it. Well the land its on anyway it was so pretty that I couldn't help it." he said thinking about it. "Its a crystal cave with deep water and even in some parts of the water it warm and I mean hot tub warm." he said. "Are you tired or do you want to stay and swim I won't have to hurt you if you stay in the house and only go outside when I do." he said

Samuel listened to what the man said, hearing about this private place that his master had. "It sounds like a pretty cool place," Samuel said. "I would like to go there. It would be so fun," Samuel said next. Samuel thought about it, as he looked toward the pool. "Can I swim for a little longer and come to bed later?"

"Yeah you can go back into the water I will watch you for a bit alright." he said smiling as he looked at the young boy. "Better yet I will join you." he said smiling as he started to take his clothes off walking to the side of the pool taking his pants off showed that he wasn't wearing any underwear and he soon slipped some swimming shorts on then only he made sure he turned around so all the boy could see was his butt he didn't want to scare him off now did he.

• Saga locked this topic