Say Whatever You Want XXI

Saga

Happ new year everyone!

:_red_fox 4

Finaly im back home from my family visit, what can i say its have been... a lot.

But im finaly home and I feel happy.

Its only January but I'm ady getting ready for Doujin Market this 4-5 May. Ady making list and plans for the day. Its gonna be fierce battle.

I bought a nice warm hat a while ago as a birthday present.....

-____- now its broken.. i dont understand how it could break..but it has. But the fabric was real nice so i have decided ...

....... *drumroll*

To make my own '__'

*is atm practise on how to make a comfortable hat*

She's always fcking cold.

SPOILER ALERT

Well, she's android, but- I found strange that she didn’t have the LED tough, we learn early game that LED and distinctive clothing are required by the Android Act and later we see one with the light. Maybe Todd himself took it out idk. I'm confused af

SPOILER ALERT

Well, she's android, but- I found strange that she didn’t have the LED tough, we learn early game that LED and distinctive clothing are required by the Android Act and later we see one with the light. Maybe Todd himself took it out idk. I'm confused af

SPOILER ALERT

Children android model are designed without LED so that it won't remind the couple who couldn't have/lost their children. Its in one of the magazine

SPOILER ALERT

Children android model are designed without LED so that it won't remind the couple who couldn't have/lost their children. Its in one of the magazine

Yeah, you're right. But one android child in Jericho had LED. It was a bit confusing.

Kids these days, man. This morning on my way to the T (a 10-15 minute walk, and I walk in the morning to get there), I was bundled up with a winder jacket, a scarf, and gloves. I had my hood up too because little balls of hail were shooting down at me. Yesterday I experienced frostnip because of how chilly and windy it was and I did not have enough layers on, so I was extra prepared today. I left at 7 AM and had to pass by a middle school that's nearby, as usual. Kids are usually waiting outside until they are let in. Today, of all days, as I walked passed on the sidewalk, some girl decides to yell "Oh yeah bundle up bitch" then followed me for probably 2 minutes doing some dance next to me and coming close to my face. I still stayed silent and didn't make eye contact until she got so close that I just looked up and said "Hello." She then left saying "Okay, I'm done."

I know I look like a child (also thanks to my small stature), but I am much older than a middle schooler. She likely thought I was because I doubt she would be doing that to someone who was taller than her or looked more professional, etc. NO MATTER THE REASON, I find it to be disrespectful. I'm sure she was doing it to impress her friends or what-not (by the way, only one person in the group she was with laughed and it was a nervous laugh), but it's unnecessary and distasteful. I hope I don't have an encounter like that again.