Say Whatever You Want XXI

Saga

I------ Don't feel so good about tomorrow -______-

What I am getting myself in to? Study this subject is feeling ...eehhhh, but intresting. But we are gonna use this book the first weeks ,and it's not an easy book.. I say, It's a stupied book. XD

oh man oh man

Oki so I took a closer look at my schedual for my new Uni class at the campus and ....

w1y6kNm.gif

Oh hoollly smoke what I am getting ma' self into. This is craaazzyyyy so much to do.

(I usally study at uni online) maan this is horrible.

How the F* am I and my brain

eerrr Real picture of my "brain"

9Tl2Y3O.gif

H O W are we gonna be able to make it through this course with out me going crazy..... What have I been getting myself into X'D

Its starts tomorrow.... Dun-dun-duuuuun

Oh and Btw, THAT is exacly how my brain looks like when trying to learn something new. No joke.

Its Spot-ON.

Why Am I not Ravenclaaaaawww

getting palpitations for all those coffee high. ayy lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
oh yessss bow down to this Meme Lord, peasant. wwwww

I made a poor decision as a person who is lactose intolerant and now I regret it.

I can feel you. My everyday struggle.

Soooo it's been a while...

I haven't been on here for maybe 2 years? I'm 20 now and I guess I just wanted to see how the forums are doing and whats changed and what hasn't. Wishing everyone a great day! :Wink:

I had a very nice dream this morning. Although he's just a person my dream created, but it feels nice when they hug and told you "I'm happy now. Thank you." I don't remember the content of the dream, but I know that he'd suffered so much. And now finally it's over. I'm so glad. Really glad that he's happy now.

It's been great, having everyone welcome me and be so happy that I am permanently working there (for now) but it still hasn't quite hit me yet. Haha. I think once I get into the groove it will become more real for me. I already like having two days off for once. It's also nice to have a locker I can actually store stuff in.

I just found out you shouldn't be laughing around during eating. Apparently you'll vomit it all out by the end. Now my stomach hurts and money wasted :(

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
that's nasty fam.

poster%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8-pad%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8.lite-1u7.jpg

I wonder if my bean will survive after taking too much drugs. (the pharmacy ones) I'll drink gallons of water then.

Where should I start -___- i have bee so busy latly i dont even know where i begin or end anymore.

At least i had a nice weekend.

Today im gonna meet a friend and then buy sushi and prepare for tomorrow.

So much snow outside :D

Its crazy, look look look *points everywhere* its soo much XD the cars cant even get out XD

And no one showed up at my class to uni today -___________- not even the teatcher. just me and two others.

all trains have stoped XD

So i went home, but that was good cuz i felt my paper/essey wasent good at all so now i had the change to re-write it ^^

Yay fo snow.

was thinking about publishing a story here but still in the process of doing a decision about it

Oh cool! What would it be about?

- - - Updated - - -

My Nanna died last year. I have a little bit of inheritance coming through. I don't know how to feel about it. I wish she was here with me. I have a photo of us together as my computer background.