Say Whatever You Want XXI

Saga

I wish I was a better person. I'm letting my partner down. She's really upset and doesn't know whether we'll last. She isn't looking forward to our holiday together.

I wish I was a better person. I'm letting my partner down. She's really upset and doesn't know whether we'll last. She isn't looking forward to our holiday together.

You're a good person, sunshine. No one's relationship is as perfect as it might seem - Love is all about realising that an imperfect person can make your life perfect :) Mainly communication, forgiveness and compromises are important foxy3

What a week....I'm getting so sick and tired of this BS both work wise and at home. Can I just have one damn day where I don't have to deal with something that completely just drains me mentally....?

I can't believe it's been a year since the devastating fire.....it just doesn't feel like it's been a year....doesn't help that we have had to deal with others....Just grateful we got the rain that will keep another horrible fire from happening again.....

What a week....I'm getting so sick and tired of this BS both work wise and at home. Can I just have one damn day where I don't have to deal with something that completely just drains me mentally....?

I can't believe it's been a year since the devastating fire.....it just doesn't feel like it's been a year....doesn't help that we have had to deal with others....Just grateful we got the rain that will keep another horrible fire from happening again.....

Not sure what happened but hang in there!

And it might sound silly but you can take small (10-15min) "breaks" from the world. Anywhere you know you won't be disturbed for a few minutes and tell yourself it's a timeout from worrying about everything(you can start worrying again after the break).

Just breath, focus on yourself and let everything go. Some thoughts will try and bug you anyway but try to take a step back and think about the big picture.

Zoom out & zone out, just for a few minutes every day. It might help take the pressure off.

onionn0Didn't plan to write this much!

Anyway, I hope it helps foxy2

Not sure what happened but hang in there!

And it might sound silly but you can take small (10-15min) "breaks" from the world. Anywhere you know you won't be disturbed for a few minutes and tell yourself it's a timeout from worrying about everything(you can start worrying again after the break).

Just breath, focus on yourself and let everything go. Some thoughts will try and bug you anyway but try to take a step back and think about the big picture.

Zoom out & zone out, just for a few minutes every day. It might help take the pressure off.

onionn0Didn't plan to write this much!

Anyway, I hope it helps foxy2

Too much has happened.

It's not silly at all, it's just not easy to do, especially with life, the Holidays and work always being there. Those short breaks have become fewer and far between. I hope starting the new year things will be better and I will have those opportunities again, but for now, it's not something that I am able to have.

Thank you.

This is the website I found the man I love 6 years ago, I can say in just a sentence how I feel about all. This, I wish I.never got on this forum on the first place,first I had ppl ruining my days with their stupid opinions and then I was told by my boyfrriend that he doesn't want.me.because I have a VAGINA , he was in my life for 6 f******* years but he just thought is ok to stick around and tell this girl he loves her and wants a life with.her, family and kids and well I guess today he found out i have something more so he.threw this at me.

If I don't get a sex change he is not sexually attracted to.me because I am a woman. FML and everything else ,I am done with.this.life,thank you for ruining everything for me.

Also to.all those who.stood in my way I.wish.I would have seen sooner that you were doing a service to me

Went mushroom gathering today for the first time in years. It was fun ^^

Omg that sounds like fun! I've never done anything like that!

Omg that sounds like fun! I've never done anything like that!

It IS fun! Twist is I don't even like eating the mushrooms XD I just like going out searching for them

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
going "mushroom gathering", that sounds cute ^^

Christmas comming up XD

:Building snowman:

Yeah I guess it kinda makes it sound like I'm living in a small cottage in the forest, right next to Little Red Riding Hood and Goldilocks ^^" Next thing you know I'll be talking to animals and singing instead of talking XD

Ikr, i want to make a snowman goddamnit

In this heat I just want to lay in the snow and bury myself in it.

I think Imma lose it in my criminology classes. I am in the experimental group for honors degree in the shortest time possible, just to see if students can learn intensive material under short period of time. Oh great, I am a test subject as well.