Say Whatever You Want XXI

Saga

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
haha lol. But I guess I will get used to this at some point if I just stick around and post something on some threads :Shrug:

Time to go take a hot bath and read my papers for forensics. I hope I won't fall asleep in the bathtub, because I got awfully bored of law for today...

It's been a rough December, but I think things are finally gonna settle down starting tomorrow. I think it's times like this that we have to absolutely rely on our friends, our happy places, and whatever else we can to get us through the rough times. I've definitely had a lot of support so I feel that things are going to lighten up really soon.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

The taxes on France [before the French Revolution] by the Church were called Tithes [pronounced like Tits].

I just imagined a person from that time going like:

"I gotta pay my tits [tithes]".

original.gif

be happy that you can at least build a mudman... I can’t even do that because it wouldn’t even rain T_T

Miss the good old days. It has been raining since last week. But you are right. Rain is much better than a cold dry air cutting your skin like a dagger.