Say Whatever You Want XXI

Saga

Same here but trying to change that. And not that it always helps but sometimes I remind myself that growing up/stronger doesn't happen in your comfort zone and people (me including) usually end up regretting the chances they haven't taken rather than the mistakes when they tried but failed.

Both of those things are 100% right... guess we just have to remind them to ourselves until we manage to implement them (although I think it's a process that never really ends).

Why is making decisions such a difficult thing to do?

"When you have to make a hard decision, flip a coin. Why? Because while the coin is in the air, you realise which one you're hoping for."

"When you have to make a hard decision, flip a coin. Why? Because while the coin is in the air, you realise which one you're hoping for."

I hope I'm not butting in...

I do this too. If I agree with the coin's decision, I go with it. If I don't agree with it, well there's my answer. If I'm still undecided, I just go with the coin.

• Like 1

I hope I'm not butting in...

I do this too. If I agree with the coin's decision, I go with it. If I don't agree with it, well there's my answer. If I'm still undecided, I just go with the coin.

You're never butting in my dear, I always love hearing what you have to say ^^ Yours and

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
's advice would probably work great if I was after doing the necessary research for this decision... otherwise I would probably do it. As the most indecisive person ever I'm very familiar with the coin method XD

Edit:

I just saw your balls post. That's a lot of balls. You're practically a balls master (and now if you'll excuse me I'm taking myself and my 5th grade level sense of humor to shamefully hide in the corner).

Maan Im so tierd >_

I dont even have time look at butts these days on internet. Oh maaaan. I almost fell asleep at work, and i was working 50%Slower than usal. Im cold, i need a hot shower, i want hot coco, i have NO new offers on my Espresse house app, i need to study, i have to fix a present, i need to cut my "rapunzel hair", ggaawwd is long, I swear I can make a plam tree on my head with this...... and i smell -____-

:Red_fox10:

You're never butting in my dear, I always love hearing what you have to say ^^ Yours and
's advice would probably work great if I was after doing the necessary research for this decision... otherwise I would probably do it. As the most indecisive person ever I'm very familiar with the coin method XD

Edit:

I just saw your balls post. That's a lot of balls. You're practically a balls master (and now if you'll excuse me I'm taking myself and my 5th grade level sense of humor to shamefully hide in the corner).

Hi. I REALLY wanted to have something to say to your last posts about not taking opportunities but I had no idea what to say. I'm the type of person who takes on too many opportunities then collapses under the weight so I can't really relate. It seemed a bit silly to say something like "do your best", "you can do it" or "be brave".

DAMN STRAIGHT! I am the master of balls. I roll them, I put them in my mouth and I chill them 'til they're hard.

What is it about the word "balls" that turns adults into snickering year 7s? Even saying it the right way makes it sound dirty. Bawlls!

Do not look under the spoiler...

6c0.png

I TOLD YOU NOT TO!

Hi. I REALLY wanted to have something to say to your last posts about not taking opportunities but I had no idea what to say. I'm the type of person who takes on too many opportunities then collapses under the weight so I can't really relate. It seemed a bit silly to say something like "do your best", "you can do it" or "be brave".

DAMN STRAIGHT! I am the master of balls. I roll them, I put them in my mouth and I chill them 'til they're hard.

What is it about the word "balls" that turns adults into snickering year 7s? Even saying it the right way makes it sound dirty. Bawlls!

Do not look under the spoiler...

6c0.png

I TOLD YOU NOT TO!

I LOOKED AND I REGRET NOTHING! I have enough self awareness to admit my sense of humor contains an immature side (as well a a very dark one, a cheesy one, and a punny dad joke-y one... but balls jokes don't fall into those categories).

I think that because I'm the exact opposite I actually think people like you (who charge forward and take opportunities even if they have to give up on them later) are doing the smart thing... guess we all have to find our balance (says the person who once fell while standing completely still. And yes, that fall left a bruise XD).

I LOOKED AND I REGRET NOTHING! I have enough self awareness to admit my sense of humor contains an immature side (as well a a very dark one, a cheesy one, and a punny dad joke-y one... but balls jokes don't fall into those categories).

I think that because I'm the exact opposite I actually think people like you (who charge forward and take opportunities even if they have to give up on them later) are doing the smart thing... guess we all have to find our balance (says the person who once fell while standing completely still. And yes, that fall left a bruise XD).

My sense of humour tends to be absurdist... which is another word for stupid. I can giggle at the word "trolley" for hours. The Comedy Channel once did a "comedy for stoners" thing that was just people making funny noises while playing with model planes. I actually laughed.

Taking on too much is not a good idea. I have to be careful and remind myself that if I take on too much, I'll ruin all the opportunities. Carry one plate, the plate is safe. Carry thirty plates and four wine glasses, it all comes crashing down. Sometimes it's better to take things slow. (I wake up with bruises and no idea how I got them)

I thought I posted this...

- - - Updated - - -

*hugs* Fell better soon!

My sense of humour tends to be absurdist... which is another word for stupid. I can giggle at the word "trolley" for hours. The Comedy Channel once did a "comedy for stoners" thing that was just people making funny noises while playing with model planes. I actually laughed.

Taking on too much is not a good idea. I have to be careful and remind myself that if I take on too much, I'll ruin all the opportunities. Carry one plate, the plate is safe. Carry thirty plates and four wine glasses, it all comes crashing down. Sometimes it's better to take things slow. (I wake up with bruises and no idea how I got them)

I thought I posted this...

- - - Updated - - -

*hugs* Fell better soon!

Maybe we should tell each other to do more/less... maybe that's the secret to finding the right balance XD Because (and if you'll allow me to borrow your metaphor) I'm that person looking at the one plate going "wait... but what if it breaks... maybe I shouldn't carry it".

And I'm also a part of the mysterious bruises club... Maybe it's the aliens 0_0

*huggles* Are you feeling better today?

Yes. You can tell me it's a dumb idea to carry so much on my serving tray before I drop everything and lose my job (true story). It's funny. Some things I am over-eager with and others I have no confidence at all... like I think I can carry that tray of glasses stacked high but I'm too nervous to find a job out of what I'm already trained for. I'm looking for work at the moment and basically stuck to hospitality and retail. I'd love to be able to do anything else but I don't know how to do it or how to even look for it. On the other hand... I'm an insomniac but I applied for a 6.30am job this week! I have a trail at 6.30am tomorrow.

I'm right there with you in this whole finding a job in a field your not familiar with thing... let me know if you find a way to beat this XD But yay and congrats on getting this trail! Good luck with it!

Thanks. I kinda want to do a 1 or 6 month course to give me skills in something.

I'm feeling a little better today - thank you ! ^ ^ I'm sensitive to barometric pressure change, it can cause headaches :/ and It rains all day here - typical November weather onionn3

You totally should! Learning new things is fun... the exams are the annoying part but in a short course I think it's less of a big deal. Is there something specific you wanna learn?