Say Whatever You Want XXI

Saga

Guuuys... i’m so relieved my hard work and endless hours spent on the graphics weren’t wasted. My laptop played up for weeks and finally didn’t go on at all anymore... good job I had the same laptop a second time and not in use at all so I just swapped the hard disk :_red_fox 1

Why didn’t I think of it sooner? But i’m So happy I don’t have to start all Over again :D

can there be anything more mortifying than sending a message to the wrong person?! Yes, there can be - sending a message to the wrong person ABOUT that wrong person xD I've done both, guys, I've done both.

On an unrelated note, I'm deleting Whats'app, Line & all the other social media & locking myself in my room for a month.

...I've done both, guys, I've done both.

Hahaha ohhh im so sorry for laughing X'D but those repeated words just made me laugh. And man i feel ya'. it has happend to me to, but here in the forum XD nothing dramatic tho but to of my friends here as similar names and same lengh-ish of the letters so in chat i have typed wrong a few times :p

aww man i hope it will be sorted out for you XD

*giggels*

(i'm at the cafe to do some study.... i see two adults not talking to echother, cuz they play pokemon game on their phones -_____- ... will this be my future .... *sigh* i hope not :] )

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
i'm trying to look at the bright side - at least people now know how I really feel about them.. ain't a honestly beautiful & precious thing? xD

and yep, the moral of your story is that pokemons are evil. stay away from that abomination. xD

Okay cuties, I know that all of my European friends here have at least watched prince harry’s and Meghan’s kiss yoyo2 ;)

So I wonder who else expected more of her dress after hearing that it was worth over mindblowing 300 000 £ o.O

Are you kidding me

? You are kidding me... :D I know your sense of humor:D

We are talking about great Britain’s favorite ginger here... Prince harry... he got married today ;)

had no idea to be honest XD. i only care about our Royal family, and thats enough allready XD

Over here its all about hockey these Days. My team won and will be in final tomorrow wohoo.

Canada or Switzerland ohh it will be tuff tuff >

Edit

But hey, congrats to the guy finding luuv :D

I understand somehow but still... it has been all over the news... so I am surprised how you could “oversleep” that yoyo.

I have know idea about hockey but it would be nice if your team won of course ;)

huh?,huh? What are you talking about XDD

me-->korhuvud2.jpg

*scroll down* aha yeah i can see now, i guess i clicked away over to the sport section right away Before Reading further "down", like one scroll XDD

ybU2LAq.jpg

Okay cuties, I know that all of my European friends here have at least watched prince harry’s and Meghan’s kiss yoyo2 ;)

So I wonder who else expected more of her dress after hearing that it was worth over mindblowing 300 000 £ o.O

I didn't mind it being "simple" looking but the fit didn't seem right 0_0

But the way he looked at her though. They are so adorable T-T

I didn't mind it being "simple" looking but the fit didn't seem right 0_0

But the way he looked at her though. They are so adorable T-T

They really are cute together. And it was a refreshing modern wedding. I think if they wouldn’t have made such a hype about the dress in the first place I wouldn’t have been so disappointed :D and I think I have to correct myself... it was worth 130 000£ but it‘s Still enough... :D

The complete and utter mind blowing stupidity of some people is really something. You're supposedly more qualified than me (Though I know, a fancy degree doesn't necessarily mean squat) and you can't even do the simplest of tasks correctly? Well done.... -_-

Oh..boy ;D Tell me ;D Ahahahahahahahahahahahja-ha.

'__'

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah-ha.

Ha.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

KuxEmHp.gif

P.S. I take no responsibility for your *ss' state after that.

P.S. 2

Who on earth let me drink that sh.t...I am supposed to drink only classy stuff like wine AHAHAHAHAHAH

i like the sound of rain :]

but there is no rain atm...

Thankfully internet can give me "Music" "wet rain day" 8 hours XDD

It is very nice actually XD

Guys, I'm going to become a truly dangerous woman now... I'm going to get a driver's license!

Can't believe it has taken me so long to finally decide to do it. I'm moving to the countryside this summer, so the car is becoming a necessity.