You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

"I-I understand" Yukie moaned loudly as he gripped at the sheets ending up ripping them while his ass was being fucked so deep and hard his mind was spinning hell he couldn't take anymore pleasure and came.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

Harold violated Yukie with passion, and was quite surprised by what slipped through his mouth himself. Although nowhere near a proper proposal or declaration of love, he had just made it clear that he wanted Yukie by his side not because of some sense of duty to his father, or some cold calculation for business sake, but by his own will, for his own desires. He felt that part of what burdened him so far was lifted from his shoulders, which allowed him to show his passion even more. Despite just cumming not long ago in Yukie's mouth he felt the pleasure inside was building up quickly, with the boys rear wrapped around his member no perfectly that he felt like he could melt inside the boy's body. As Yukie reached climax he too came once again, shooting his cum deep inside the boy's intestines.

Panting heavily Harold pulled his member out of the boy's now slightly gaping hole, and laid down beside the boy. He held Yukie in his arms and pressed a loving kiss on the boy's lips. He looked down at the boy and said: "You know come to think of it, we haven't had dinner yet. Are you hungry?"

"I could eat...though doubt I could move at the moment" Yukie admitted as he snuggled Harold and kissed his neck enjoying the warmth his new lover was give him. "So...are we like a couple or just brothers with benefits?" Yukie asked making a bad joke as he chuckled.

Harold raised his hand and knocked on Yukie's head lightly and said: "Don't be ridiculous, how can we be lovers?" He got up on top of Yukie and said: "Sure we're brothers, but on top of that I OWN you! You're my slave and sex toy! If you keep behaving like a good boy then I'll keep you around and take care of you. If you don't then I'll just dump you in some dungeon where you'll never see the light of day again. So don't get any funny ideas."

"I'll be very well behaved. i wouldnt want to end up in a sex dungeon" yukie teased as he smiled adoring harold a little."so how long are we staying here?" yukie asked softly as he reached up and gently touched harolds face lovingly.

Harold was a little surprised seeing that Yukie remained relatively relaxed despite his threats earlier. But then again it wasn't the first time he had threatened the boy and by now he must have gotten the idea. Feeling the boy's hand on his cheek a slight smile came back to Harold's face, and he answered: "Depending on your behavior I was prepared to keep you here for a month or two until you behave. But since you've been quite cooperative I suppose we don't have to spend too long here." Harold looked around and said: "As charming as this place is, I still have a company to run and you need to continue your study." He then got down and kissed Yukie slightly and said: "But a few more days wouldn't hurt right?"

Harold reached his hands under Yukie and easily carried him off the bed bridal style. He then said: "Now let's go get something to eat."

"afew more days would be perfect and then we can go back and i can care for you at home!" yukie replied laughing in delight as he was suddenly picked up and carried as he blushed and snuggled harold. "i want to go exploring later is that alright with you? you could get some work done while i was gone"

"Exploring huh? I suppose the island is filled of wonders. But it's getting dark out there and it's not like there're street lights around here. So maybe we'll go together after we brag something to eat? I mean it's not like I can get any work done here anyway." Seeing Yukieas confusion Harold explained: "In case you haven't noticed, this place doesn't have Wi-Fi or cable. There isn't even a computer around for that matter. The point of this place is to relax out of the world's reach. That's also partly the reason I brought you here since even if you're a AI and computer genius, you can't cause trouble if you don't have any computers to work with. And surely you can't get a cellphone signal in the middle of the ocean."

"So mean!" Yukie replied as he glared at Harold. "Removing me from the world" he mumbled as he squirmed a little and got out of harolds arms wanting to walk. "So whetenyou just going to leave me here and visit only when you needed to relive stress from your work?" Yukie asked as he went to the fridge and pulled out ingredients.

Harold paused for a moment and muttered: "Actually I've never thought of that, but...hmm....It's not a bad idea...not bad at all... Maybe I should leave you here? I mean you do look like you need some sun light." But quickly his expression changed to a smile and he said: "Just kidding. I wouldn't want to leave you so far away from me. In case you haven't noticed I'm quite insatiable." He approached Yukie and grabbed the boy's butt, and said: "I want to keep you close, so I can fuck you whenever I like."

"I'm fine with that on the condition I get to sleep with you every night" Yukie replied making a simple stirfry clearly not knowing a whole lot about cooking as he focused on his task trying to ignore the delicious hands that roamed his body and made him crazy. "My second condition is I wish to do school at home" Yukie admitted not one for going out and socializing as he smiled a little.

"Sleep with me you say?" Harold said with a surprised tone. To be honest he was surprised by how quickly Yukie seemed to start getting attached to him, which considering the circumstances of their meeting was quite a shock. Perhaps having lived in that facility for so long the boy simply craved kinship, and would jump on the opportunity with the slightest sign of kindness? Harold himself was never the kind that would get too intimate with someone, even those who he had sex before he never allowed them to stay on his bed for the night. Then he remembered how he held Yukie in his arms earlier in bed and the feeling of the boy's body against his, and concluded that it wasn't so bad after all.

"Alright, you can sleep on the same bed with me. But I can't promise I'll be home every night. Sometimes I have to work overnight, or I may have to go abroad for business meeting. So if you want to sleep with me even while I'm away for work, then maybe you should aim to replace my secretary who by the way, is far more useful than you are."

Harold paused as he grabbed some spices and spread them into the stir fry Yukie was making, and immediately the aroma of the spices made the dish seemed more appetizing. He then continued: "As for your schooling, I don't intend to interfere with how do you plan to complete your education. If you want to do everything at home then talk to the school yourself. Frankly I don't care if you're a computer genius or thick as a brick, as long as you behave I'll keep you well fed." As he was speaking his fingers were digging between the crevasse of Yukie' butt and was drawing circles on the boy's entrance, which after the passion earlier was still moist and welcoming, and Harold easier slipped his fingers inside. He then added: " And also, well fucked."

"im not good with secretary work but, i can wait for you to come home" yukie reploed glad he was allowed to stay in his masters bed. it was weird for him to deaire such closeness he never needed it at the facility he was always alone, but after last night he did desire it greatly.he nodded glad he could do his schooling at home as he blushed and tried to focus at his cooking as he felt his ass teasingly played with enjoying it just a little as he blushed his body ever so sensitve. "Can't we eat first then continue our fun?" Yukie asked squirming a little.

"Of course we can do that. But why not have a little fun while we're eating too?" Harold said teasingly as continued to tease Yukie with his fingers, digging deeper and deeper in until he was able to press slightly on the boy's sweet spot. He was almost mindful of the frying pan of course and turned the fire off when the dish was cooked. Pulling away from the boy he moved the food from the frying pan to a large plate, and took the plate to the dining table. He pulled a seat for himself and sat down, and patted on his laps as he smiled at Yukie, gesturing the boy to come sit on him.

Yukie moaned a little biting his lip quickly after as he was teased he whimpered just a little as Harold stopped and moved away as he followed after him like a lost puppy."My such a nice seating arrangement" Yukie replied blushing as he sat down carefully not wanting to hurt Harold. He poked at the food not as interested in it now that he had been teased with harolds hand while cooking.

Harold smiled as Yukie found his way onto his lap, and remarked how light the boy was. "You should definitely eat more." He said as he reached for the food on the plate and put a spoonful in his mouth. But instead of chewing and swallowing it Harold turned Yukie's face towards him and covered his lips, parting the boy's mouth with his tongue and fed the boy like a bird feeding its chick. Once the boy had swallowed the food he pulled away slightly as smiled: "Yeah...the spice I added made it better."

"I can eat on my own!" Yukie replied as he blushed and looked away feeling a little grossed out as he hid a little more shocked then anything else at the sudden bird feeding. "Plus I eat enough..I just have a fast immune system makes it a little hard to put on and keep weight."

Harold chuckle and pulled away slightly. "Alright, alright, I'll let you eat yourself." They continued their meal and during the whole time Harold was teasing the boy, touching the boy's waist and thighs. Once they are finished Harold picked Yukie up from his laps and put him on the table. He smiled: "Time for desert."

"I would like that" Yukie whispered as he blushed quite happy with the food and having ate afew more bites then normal as he sat on the high table and looked down at Harold. It was truelu weird for once looking down at his all mighty brother.

Harold got closer to Yukie and warped his arms gently around the boy's waist. As they got closer Harold began to rain down kisses on the boy's chest, sucking on the smooth skin teasingly as he worked his way to Yukie's adorable nipples. With his tongue the drew circles around the aerola before he got to the small little bud. After teasing it with his tongue slightly he took the entire nipple in his mouth and began to suck on it strongly. At the same time a hand got up to the other nipple and pinched the small business between his fingers, and he began to slightly pull and even twist it.

"It feels weird!" Yukie moaned embarrassed as he blushed his nipples sensitive as he felt every single suck and lick with harolds tounge. He blushed even redder when his member slowly started getting hard, damn he was to sensitive and he didn't think he could get hard from Harold just playing with his nipples.

Harold continued to play with the little buds on Yukie's chest. He pulled away slightly and looked at Yukie with a smile: "Feels weird you say? But you seems to be enjoying this." He took a look at the standing member between Yukie's legs, and turned his gaze back at Yukie's blushing face: "I wonder will I be able to make you cum just from nipples alone?" And with that said he got to Yukie's chest again, gently pressing the boy's body down so he was lying on the table. Now Yukie was really a dish on the table for Harold to enjoy.

Yukie just moaned and squirmed as he added afew laughs at it every now and then being a little ticklish as he already was starting to leak precum from the kinky nipple play. "Harold...if you keep this up I won't the last the night I only have so much~" Yukie replied trying to catch his breath his heart racing from the Ludew acts.

"In case you haven't noticed, it's exactly my intention to squeeze you dry." Harold said teasingly before returning to play with the boy's nipples. Now having established that the boy was to be his personal fuck pet, he was determined to transform the boy into a lewd sex crazed animal. He took his time developing the boy's little buds, varying his movements from time to time so Yukie wouldn't get used to the stimulations. If necessary he was willing to keep doing this all night. But judging from how sensitive the boy's body seemed to be he doubt he'd need that long.

"I don't wish for that I'm already quite dry!" Yukie replied as he moaned and clawed at the table scratching it up a little as he felt the naughty pleasures he was receiving as he came all over himself though the amount was quite small he had been having sex a lot and had been coming more then normal so he was starting to run out.