You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

"..w..what...mmh why?" Yukie asked confused as he got up and looked at Harold before heading to his closet pulling out some jeans and a nice tank top among the clothes lots of male and female outfits where present as he quickly changed and slipped on some thick black boots he had been wearing recently.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

"Follow." Harold commanded as he walked down the hallway to the garage and got in the car. Once he saw Yukie getting in and sat on the passenger seat Harold started the car. But instead of heading into the city like usual he headed out towards the suburbs even further, going up on the highway and for a while there seemed to be nothing but fields of farmland.

After about half an hour of driving the two arrived on what could only be described as a small airport, with several jets parked in the hanger and one on the runway ready to depart. "Come, we're going on a trip." Harold said as he walked up the stairs.

"Wait, I don't have a passport" Yukie replied as he hesitantly followed a little nervous for their trip since he didn't even get time to pack a bag. "Where are why going and why so sudden?" Yukie asked confused.

"You don't need a passport." Harold replied as he lead the boy inside the private jet, which as expected was quite luxurious and spacious inside. He sat down and gestured the boy to sit across him, and fastened the seat belt. He thought for a moment how to answer the boy's question, and then he said: "We're going on a....'family vacation' so to speak, to a private resort owned by my father, well, now by me. I want to be sure that while we work out our...'issues' there won't be any distraction or interruption."

The flight attendant closed the door and announced that they'd depart shortly. Soon the planed moved began to go down the runway and accelerate. Before long the plane took off and soared into the sky.

"Couldn't we just drive?" Yukie asked his knuckles white as he gripped the seat not liking heights as he tried to keep himself calm."so...why the sudden family vacation?" He asked confused why Harold would suddenly plan something that seemed so expensive and to him not really well planned." I thought you where busy with work today" he admitted but he frowned a little knowing that if Harold wanted he could maybe take a year off and get richer from it.

Harold remained silent to the boy's questions about where they're going, since it's much easier for him to see it for himself. As for why he took the boy on the trip, Harold answered: "Because you're more unpredictable than I expected. I want a controlled environment to..." Harold paused for and looked at the boy, who was clearly nervous about being in the air. "Not used to flying? Relax it's statistically safer than travel by car. You'll have plenty of other things to worry once we arrive."

"...not afraid of flying, just heights...and water.....can't swim" Yukie replied as he curled up on the seat trying to calm down from the horrid fear that was apparent in his eyes..."why? I'm not causing trouble" he mumbled feeling sick.

"You're not causing any trouble now. But what about tomorrow? A week later? Or a year? Forgive me for being suspicious but you haven't been exactly "trustworthy" since we met." Harold said as he observed the reaction from Yukie, and could see the fear in the boy's eyes. It's true that the boy has proven himself to be more unpredictable and resourceful than Harold initially imagined, but that's hardly the main reason for Harold's attitude towards him. In fact Yukie could be as harmless and obedient as a pet hamster and they'd more than likely end up at the same spot. The fire that's burning inside Harold had more to do with his entire upbringing and Alexander's will, and Yukie's actions were simply the final nail to the coffin, the final spark needed to engulf what's left of Harold's usual cold, reasonable self.

"On the bright side, if you behave, if you do as I say, perhaps this will indeed be a pleasant family trip." Harold finished before he turned his attention away. He spent most of the flight in silence, either looking out the window or reading the business reports he brought with him. From time to time he'd get up from his seat and stroll around the plane, stretching his limbs. The lunch and dinner the plane provided was fitting to a luxurious private jet, and after hours of flight they've finally reached their destination: a private island resort.

With the sun already set beyond the horizon almost the entire island was shrouded in utter darkness, with the exception of the guiding lights on the runway and the hanger. Once they got down from the plane a car was waiting for them, and drove the two to the mansion which was the only building on the island. They got off the car, and Harold turned to Yukie and said: "Look up."

With them now being on a island in the middle of the ocean there were no light pollution at all, and the little light from the mansion was nowhere enough to block the sight above them: The Milky way, as its name implies, spread across the night sky like a shining silver road in its full glory. Harold remembered the one and only time his father brought him to this place and showed him the night sky, and despite what he planned to do to Yukie latter, for some reason he felt like sharing it with the boy as well.

After a while Harold grabbed Yukie's hand and took the boy inside. The night was just beginning.

"Is it always like that every night?" Yukie asked not wanting to go in but he followed the place magical and beautiful since Yukie adored looking at the night sky when he was out where he use to live with lots of forest...."did he take you here a lot dad?" Yukie asked hesitantly

Harold didn't answer to the boy's questions as he lead the boy inside the mansion. The building was the opposite to the simplistic, modern house Harold lived and was built with a classic, colonial style. The interior was lavishly decorated, with classical sculpture and columns around every corner and paintings on every wall. There were also a lot of tribal masks, sculptures, and other decorations which was rather fitting to the islands setting.

Soon they arrived at the main bedroom, where a massive canopy bed with lavishly sculpted columns and silk woven curtains. Harold handed Yukie a colorfully wrapped small package before sitting on the side of the bed. "I got you a present. Open it."

Inside the package was a bottle of lubrication, and more importantly, a grotesque looking dildo vibrator. The thing was around 12 inches long and was covered by countless small bumps all across its surface. "You seemed to like it when I fucked you in the ass, so I figured you'd like this. Why don't you take off your clothes and try it out?" Harold asked, but from his expression it was clear that it wasn't a request, but an order.

"Oh....um...thank you" Yukie replied awkwardly as he gently took it still taking in his beautiful surrounding and he of course was afraid to touch anything everything looking worth more then anything he could ever make..."I don't think it will fit" Yukie replied his face red as he looked away and hesitantly started taking off his clothes not wanting to anger Harold...a small part of him desiring his approval and wanting to be praised by him. He stood naked infront of him as he looked back shyly not wanting to touch something so naughty.

"Of course it won't fit. Not if you don't lubricate your hole and stretch it open first." Harold said coldly as he crossed his legs and leaned slightly back, supporting his upper body with his hands behind him. Strangely despite what he'd done to the boy before, this was the first time he got a good look at the boy's body in its fullness. His eyes scanned the boy's now naked flesh from head to toe, and had to admit the boy's slim, almost frail looking body which while being different from the more well-toned build he normally prefers, was beautiful in his own way. He continued: "That's why I included that bottle of lube in the package as well, remember how I stretched your filthy hole the night before? Do it yourself. And make sure I can see it clearly."

"Okay" Yukie replied as he blushed and looked at the lube inspecting it just a little as he poured some out spillingnit all over his thin body and hands as he blushed even more hating how he was so inexperienced. He gently moved in a good position so the 'prince' could see him and what he was doing as he gently started streatching and lubing himself up taking his time to thoroughly prep himself as he gently picked up the didlo and added some lube slightly marveling at the monsterous texture. His small frame trembled a little God he wished he had taken better care of himself and ate more so he wasn't so thin, he use to be quite beautiful looking almost identical to his mother just with afew small but noticeable features from his father. He bit his lip slowly pushing in the dildo as he tried not to cry out the device being a tight fit.

Harold watched carefully at Yukie's every move, applying lube to his private parts and stretching the tight entrance open with his fingers. The notion of seeing his half brother doing such lewd act in front of his eyes was still quite surreal, but that only made it more arousing. He could feel his blood flowing down towards his groin and the bulge in his pants pressing against the fabric was quickly becoming uncomfortable to say the least.

Harold stood up and began to take off his clothing, revealing his well toned, muscular body, and between his legs his now erected member was bumping and twitching with excitement. He got close to the boy and pressed his head down against his groin. "You know what to do." Harold commanded. "And don't stop fucking yourself."

Yukie nodded as he gently picked up harolds member and started sucking him off being soft and gentle with his brothers member as he worked on still fucking himself with the dildo. He blushed as his member was twitching painfully wantingnto cum already since the didldo was rubbing his sweet spot every time he went down on it though he didn't take it fully in it would hurt to much.

Harold groaned in pleasure as he felt the soft lips of Yukie wrapped around his hard member, and as the boy took his member in further he could feel the moist and warmth inside the boy's mouth, the tongue licking and wiggling at the underside of his erection. It was all quite pleasant to be frank, and he simply loved the view of Yukie's face buried in his groin while fucking himself with the grotesque sex toy. He commanded: "Fuck yourself harder! I want to see you cum from fucking yourself in the ass!"

Yukie continued his naughty acts slightly fucking himself harder as he whimpered getting very very close to cumming but...he wanted his master to get off first that was how the others at the hospital acted they always made sure the one who was dominant was pleasured and came first right?

From the whimper coming out of Yukie's throat Harold was certain the boy was enjoying himself and was close to climax, a fact which was both satisfying and annoying at the same time. It's as if he wanted the boy to enjoy himself and suffer at the same time. He grabbed onto the boy's head and thrust his member deep down his throat. He felt his body tense up and moments latter he came, sending waves of pleasurable spasm across his body, and releasing his cum down the boy's throat.

Yukie coughed and swallowed as he came also a part of him happy his master had came first. He gently pulled away and licked a small drop that had escaped as he looked up at Harold and blushed."did you like it?" Yukie asked softly as he laid his head against his masters thigh.

"Not bad." Harold said as he pulled the boy's head away from his thigh and commanded: "Now get on all fours."

Once Yukie got onto to the floor Harold got behind him and held the end of the dildo which was still inside. He then said: "You didn't even turn it on! You silly slut." With that said he pressed on a small button at the end of the handle, and simultaneously the dildo began to vibrate. As he pressed the button a few more times the vibration became stronger, and more erratic, strengthening, weakening, starting and stopping the vibration almost at random.

At the same time Harold was pushing the dildo further inside Yukie's body, ignoring the discomfort it may cause the boy, until only the handle was left outside.

"Ah! Please..no more!" Yukie begged his body shaking as he whimpered and cried out his arms shaking as he clawed at the floor and fell forward a little so his ass was only in the air and his chest was touching the floor as he whimpered and moaned the pleasure to much making him cum rather quickly the boy having made quite a mess on himself and the floor.

As expected, the boy couldn't take much more and soon succumbed to the stimulation, reaching climax and shooting his cum on the floor. But Harold had no intention to stop, ignoring the over-sensitive state Yukie must be in right after reaching climax he pressed the button on the handle to turn the vibration to maximum, and at the same time shaking the handle so to make the dildo ravage inside the boy even more.

"Please...stop" Yukie begged unable to take any more pleasure as he whimpered and laid on the floor his body unable to move much and his head was spinning from all of the pleasure he was given as he whimpered a little more and just somewhat blocked out his master his mind going off into another place

After torturing the boy with pleasure for a while Harold noticed that the whimper from the boy seemed to have gotten weaker. He leaned down and looked at the Yukie's expression, and saw his eyes were out of focus staring blankly seemingly at nothing, and figured he must have passed out again. What is it with this boy always fainting or passing out? Harold flipped the boy around and slapped on the boy's face. "Hey wake up! Wake up you useless slut!"

"I'm awake" Yukie mumbled as he took the slap not even flinching..."...I've been awake this whole time" he mumbled as he looked up at Harold his eyes showing some small fighting spark as he smirked. "Cant keep your hands off me can you~" he teased as he bit his lip front the pleasure.