You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

"As devious as ever huh? You little slut." Harold said as he looked Yukie in the eye. He groaned slightly as he felt the boy's fingers touching his standing member through the fabric. He then said with a teasing smile: "It's you who have a favor to ask. Show some enthusiasm and be creative."

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

"My so I get full control?" Yukie asked with a devious smirk wanting his brothers spawnser before he continued not wanting to get punished for what he was about to do.

"Sure, go ahead. I'm curious about what you can do." Harold said with a smirk on his face. He then added: "That being said, if you fail to impress me then you can kiss your tablet goodbye. Plus I'll make sure you pay for your failure."

"Oh my" Yukie replied with a frown as he smirked. "I would like to earn it back at the house where I can have access to afew things and a bed" Yukie replied making a little bit of a demand but hell it would be worth it if he could get everything in order and in his favor.

"I suppose it's fair. But you don't expect me to walk back to the house with this do you?" Harold said teasingly as he moved his waist slightly and poked Yukie's body with his hard erection. "Deal with this, and we'll finish the rest at the house."

"But if we go to the house I'll be able to properly take care of it and seduce you" Yukie replied not budging on it as he frowned..."plus we need lube~"

Harold stared at the boy for a short while with a frown. Eventually a devious smirk came to his face: "Alright. We'll go back to the house first." Harold said as he pushed Yukie off him and got up from the sun chair. He then turned to Yukie and said: "But as the punishment for leaving me hanging for the walk back...." While he was still in the middle of the sentence Harold quickly got close to Yukie and grabbed onto his swim shorts with both of his hands, and quite literally tore the shorts to shreds, leaving the boy completely naked. Throwing away the torn cloth Harold then took Yukie's hand and said: "You'll take the walk like this. Now let's go, I can't wait for what you have planned for me."

"...walking nude...how cruel" Yukie replied his face red the whole way home as he kissed harolds hand and let him go having him sit on the couch while he prepared the room and went to find everything. About five minutes later he came back dressed in a sexy little black nightgown that was beautifully fitting to his size and the lace well...the underwear was quite lacy and cute with little bows on it as he walked over and sat in harolds lap gently running his fingers through his hair. "I'm ready for you~" Yukie whispered gently biting harolds ear.

Harold quite enjoyed the walk back, seeing Yukie's face blush so red that it rivaled the dawn sky. He only wished that he hadn't instruct the caretakers of this resort to leave them alone during their stay, and thus they'd have an audience along the way. In any case they soon got back to the house and Yukie ran off for his "preparations".

A few minutes later when Yukie returned with the black nightgown Harold couldn't help but whistle at the sight, with the boy's body line being somewhat visible under those semi-transparent fabrics, and that cute lacy underwear was doing a poor job at hiding the masculine member beneath. It was lewd, and wrong, in all the right ways.

Harold chuckle groaned slightly as he felt the teasing bite on his ear, he said: "You're really full of surprises. But just how 'ready' are you? Show me."

"Come with me then~ I've prepared your room for a night of fun~" Yukie replied having made a sexy little dungeon for them the bed covered in rose petals and the room lit with candles that shimmered softly the bathroom also decorated the same with a hot bath with natural oils and afew petals as Yukie smiled and sat back on the bed quite seductively as he beconed his master forward..."I will obey your every command tonight without objection or question"

Harold followed the boy to the bedroom and was surprised by the setup he was able to make in so little time. He heard what Yukie said and showed a weak smile: "If only you always do that." He walked up towards Yukie and leaned down, holding the boy's cheek towards him and covered his lips with his own. He didn't linger there long however as he moved along to rain kisses on the boy's cheek, his jawline, his neck, and down to his collar bone, his shoulders. He pulled away from Yukie and said: "Lay down."

"I can try to behave...you don't seem as scary from when we first met" Yukie admitted as he blushed and laid down his cheeks a beautiful rose from all of the kisses and soft attention seeming to melt into it and respond a lot more gentle to it. "Can't tell you how hard it was to find all of this stuff...have to admit I raided the flowers outback for afew roses" Yukie added small fading scratches on his hands.

"You never fail to surprise me." Harold smiled as he crawled on the bed himself, and took Yukie's hands up close and kissed on the little scratches lovingly. He then looked up at Yukie and said: "You want that tablet so bad huh?"

Harold put down Yukie's hands and moved around so his crotch was now directly above Yukie's face, his member was standing firm and was twitching in excitement. Meanwhile he was looking right at the bulge on Yukie's lace underwear. "You know what to do." Harold said before he lowered his body down slightly and moved Yukie's nightgown out of the way, then pressed on Yukie's member with his lips through the fabric.

"Yes...I want to be able to relax like I did at home" Yukie mumbled. He blushed and moaned a little before instantly taking harolds member and started working on it like with was delicious candy he tried not to wiggle to much as he felt harolds lips around his member the man trying to behave and keep being good for his master.

Harold groaned in satisfaction as he felt Yukie's tongue and lips on his erection, and as always the boy was doing a surprisingly good job at it. He pressed and nibbled at Yukie's length feeling its hardness pressing against he fabric. Eventually he was done with the teasing and took the boy's length out of his underwear, and eagerly took the tip into his mouth, sucking on it lovingly and licking the opening on the tip, tasting the pre-cum that was leaking out.

Yukie moaned as he pulled Harold closer and sucked him even more his back arching just a little as if begging for more pleasure to his member. He was careful not to claw at Harold to much not wanting to scar his perfect ass.

Harold felt Yukie's hands on his butt pulling him down, and he offered no resistance. As he felt the suction on his member he was also working on the length in front of his eyes. He pressed on the small opening in the tip with his tongue then let the tip slip out of his mouth, tracing the shape of the top he then move his tongue down along the shaft, licking the under side of the member until he reached the bottom. He pulled the boy's underwear down further and revealed the two sacks below. Holding one in his hand and rubbing on it gently, he took to other in his mouth and began to suck on it lovingly. After a while he moved back to the shaft and began to suck on it again, taking the whole thing in and out of his mouth as he moved his head up and down.

"...I'm close" Yukie moaned taking a break to breathe as he moaned loudly in pure bliss and pleasure already seeing stars. "More! I want more please~" Yukie begged as he continued sucking off harolds member his hands naughtily and greedily exploring every inch of harolds ass and underneath as he gently touched and teased at his balls the poor man as if in heat having so much sexual desire.

Harold let Yukie's length slip out of his mouth for a moment, and held it with his hand instead, stroking the member fiercely. He then said teasingly: "Oh? So you want more? Well you have it!" As he was speaking he began to work his waist up and down as if he was trying to breed with the boy's mouth. Meanwhile he took Yukie's length back in and began to suck on it with all the strength he got. Soon after he reached climax himself, and released his desire deep down the boy's throat.

Yukie swallowed all of harolds precious seed not waisting a single drop as he moaned a little and came his face red after such an act. "I still want more...I want you inside me~"

The two of them came around the same time, and Harold swallowed the boy's cum as if it was a delicious cuisine. Licking his lips he got off from Yukie and turned around, he looked at he boy's expressions and smiled hearing the boy wanting more. "I'm glad that we're in agreement on what's gonna happen next." Harold said as he got up and pressed a passionate kiss on the boy's lips. He then said: "I'm going to fill you up like the cum dump you are."

With that said Harold got to the side of the bed and took out a bottle of lube from the beside drawer. He returned as he poured the slimy, transparent liquid on his hand. Easily Harold raised Yukie's butt up and he began to slip his fingers inside the boy's rear, one....two...and another....slowly but surely stretching the boy open and preparing him for the upcoming intrusion. Once he felt like it was enough he pressed the tip of his member against the entrance, and stopped. He looked up at Yukie and said teasingly: "Beg me slut, beg me to fuck you senseless."

"Please...oh god please fuck me till I can't think straight!" Yukie moaned his voice begging just to be brutally fucked and dominated as he clawed at the bed desperately wanting harolds dick.

Satisfied with Yukie's plead Harold slowly pushed his waist forward, the tip of his member entered the lubricated entrance with relative ease, until it reached the widest part of the top. Harold groaned as he applied a little extra force and the entire top pressed inside Yukie's body. The rest of the shaft followed in without too much effort, and he could feel the boy's intestines wrapped tightly around the member. "Your hole feels so nice..." Harold smiled as he looked down at the boy's blushing face and said: "It's almost as if you were born to be my sex toy. I suppose I should thank dad for leaving me one last gift?"

Harold leaned down and locked their lips in a passionate deep kiss once again. Meanwhile his hands roamed along the boy's body, with one caressing the boy's waist and another squeezing on the chest, then he began to draw circles around the boy's aerola before moving to his nipple, pressing, pinching flickering on the small bud teasingly. During all this Haorl was moving his wasit gently, using his member to massage inside the boy's prostate.

Yukie moaned and melted inside of Harold once he was entered as he blushed and pulled him closer not daring to let him get away for even a second...."what if that's true?" Yukie asked his sweet moans breaking up his sentence..."what if that's why he fucked mum" he replied his voice getting high pitched at the sudden nipple play as he moaned louder and a little higher.

Harold was dumbfounded by what Yukie said, as he didn't expect the boy to take his tease seriously. He stopped for a moment and stared into the boy's eyes and said: "Don't get me wrong, our father was a an absolute jerk, but even he wasn't that sick. I believe he genuinely loved your mother, and you, which is much more I can say for myself."

He straighten his body and held on the boy's thighs as he pulled his member almost completely out of the boy, then rammed it back in till the boy's hips was touching his groin. He began to thrust his member in and out of the boy mercilessly, and each time he made sure to pound on the boy's sweet spot as he entered. He said: "You.... are my sex toy. Not because dad left you for me, not because I have to keep you around. You are MINE because I MADE you MINE! Do you understand that slut?! Say that you understand!"