You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

Harold noticed the whine and moans came from Yukie became louder and louder, and as the body below him shivered he knew that the boy came. He looked down and saw the boy's member twitching and squeezing out a few drops of cum. With a smile Harold left Yukie's chest and left a trail of kisses downwards, licking off the cum on the boy's belly as he go even further down until he reached the boy's member, which after just reaching climax was slowly losing its hardness. Harold opened his mouth and took the softening member in, licking the remaining cum off the tip and even suck on it as if trying to squeeze out what's left in the shaft.

After he was satisfied he pulled away from the boy and looked down at the boy, still panting and recovering from the ordeal earlier. "If I remember correctly, didn't you say you want to go out exploring or something?'

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

"Yeah" Yukie replied blushing as he sat up slowly and hugged Harold tightly around the neck as he kissed him. "Am I doing this naked or will you let me borrow some clothes?" Yukie asked.

Harold welcomed the warm embrace and returned the kiss gently. "Hmm.... That's a good question..." Harold muttered after hearing Yukie's questions, and after a moment if thought he said : " I want you naked. Of course you can have your shoes on or you may hurt yourself. You shouldn't have problem with it right? After all we've done this during the day already."

"I'm fine being naked" Yukie replied slipping away and running off to grab his shoes as he smirked "though a nice skirt to wrap around my waist would be nice" he teased as he waited for Harold excited to explore his temporary home.

As Yukie ran off to get his shoes Harold too was getting prepared for their little adventure. But instead of being naked like he asked Yukie to be, he was wearing some lose shorts and a shirt, not bothering to button the front of so his chest was revealed. He was also carrying a small waist bag which seemed pretty full.

"Now let's go." Harold said as he approached the almost naked boy: "Where do you want to explore first?"

"Well, I don't know" Yukie admitted as he blushed and gently grabbed harolds hand leading him off in a random direction enjoying the humid forest.

With a devious grin on his face Harold walked along with Yukie into the forest outside. Even with the moon hanging above raining silver light over the world, the dense foliage kept the place in relative darkness. Harold took out a flashlight from his waist bag and illuminated the way. While he was looking at the road to make sure not to trip over a root or some rocks, he paid most of his attention on the boy next to him, whose nakedness contrasting with the nature around them made him looked more like a fairy or an elf than an actual human being.

As they walked deeper and deeper down into the forest they arrived at a small clearing, where a small stream was flowing out of the ground. The vegetation was less concentrated so the moonlight was able to illuminate the whole area. Harold took a step back and took a careful look at Yukie from top to bottom, and smiled: "As I thought.... you look best under the moonlight..."

"Really?" Yukie replied as he streatched and slipped off his shoes and socks. He set them aside and soaked his feet in the small stream they where a little sore from wearing the shoes for so long he should have walked barefoot. "I'd say you look pretty also but you kinda look like a creepy stalker the way your watching me"

"Oh? Is that so? I look like a creepy stalker?" Harold approached Yukie with a devious smile and held the boy in his arms: "Well in that case you're out of luck, cause you've just been caught by a stalker who want to fuck you senseless, and there's nobody who can save you.”

"Mmh I'll ask he take pity on me~ I've begin fucked so much today I doubt he could make me hard~" Yukie teased as he continued relaxing his feet in the water and relaxed against Harold not feeling scared in his arms anymore..he hadn't really given Yukie a reason not to trust him.

"Well unfortunately for you, the creepy stalker doesn't really care if you have a hard on or not, though it's preferred. All he cares is that there's a beautiful naked boy in front of his eyes under the moonlight, which made his dick hard as a rock. Check it out." Harold said as he grabbed Yukie's hand and pressed it against his crotch. Under the thin fabric of his shorts his member was clearly bulging, twitching and pulsing with excitement. He asked teasingly: "Now what's the little naked slut gonna do?"

"Mmh give his kinky stalker a blow Job~" Yukie replied with a smirk as he snuggled Harold and moved out of the stream getting down on his knees as he squirmed the soft squishy moss feeling weird on his knees as he slowly started pleasuring Harold his tounge gently licking up his member.

"Clever thinking." Harold smiled as he put his hand on Yukie's head, caressing the boy's beautiful silver hair lovingly. If there's something Harold absolutely adored about the boy it's certainly his hair. He groaned out of pleasure feeling the boy's tongue licking up the shaft of his erection, which even after all the passionate sex today still felt as strong as ever. The boy certainly have a talent to ignite his desires.

Yukie just chuckled and continued sucking off harold not minding the soft hairplay as he snuggled closer to him, it was weird a year ago he didn't have any hair to speak of so now after a lot of waiting he finally had his long hair back and this time he would fight anyone on them cutting it.

As Yukie continued to stimulate his hard member, Harold couldn't help but keep groaning deeply out of pleasure, and move his waist in unison with the boy's rhythm of sucking. Normally he would've grabbed the boy's head and fucked him violently like a sex toy, but at the moment Harold wasn't feel like being meaning and assertive, so he let Yukie do his work and feel the pleasure slowly but surely building up inside his body.

But after a while Harold got impatient, not because Yukie wasn't doing a good job. On the contrary Yukie was doing such a good job pleasing him that Harold couldn't' help but wanting more from the beautiful boy. He pushed the boy off his crotch and commanded: "Go over to that tree, and turn your back against me."

"...okay" Yukie replied confused thinking he was doing a good job but he obeyed and went over to the tree looking away and with his back to Harold he waited a little confused and just secretly to himself scared.

Harold smiled as he took in the sight in front of him: the beautiful boy completely naked, leaning on the tree with his back facing him, his pale skin illuminated by the silver moonlight looked almost otherworldly, and that cute little butt was so alluring and appetizing he just wanted to ravage it till dawn, and that's more than likely what he'd end up doing. He moved close to the boy and slapped on the butt cheek teasingly before getting down, spreading the crevice open and extended his tongue to lick on the entrance, which after their passion earlier still tasted like lube and cum, which Harold didn't mind.

"W-wait again?!?!" Yukie replied blushing as he squirmed a little at Harold gently licking him more. "God damn are you some kind of succubus?" Yukie asked with a blushing huff as he leaned more against the tree.

"Don't blame me, blame yourself. You really have a talent to bring out the worst from me." Harold said as he pulled away from Yukie's rear and stood up. He grabbed onto Yukie's butt with both hands and pointed his length at the entrance, easily stretching it open and sliding inside. Once the entire member was in he warped his arms around the boy and began to gently move his waist.

"Your going to be the death of me" Yukie mumbled already giving in to how good it felt to be fucked again as he snuggled back into harolds arms. "So after tonight have I earned my treat~" Yukie asked with a smirk.

"Tonight hasn't ended yet." Harold chuckled as he turned Yukie's upper body slightly to the side and brought the boy's face close for a kiss. He then said: "You've done well so far though." As he was speaking he began to move his waist faster and faster. Not to the point of the feverish abuse from before, but just at the right pace for both of them to feel comfortable.

"I won't be able to cum anymore tonight" Yukie replied as he blushed admitting he was all worn out from all the sex though in his defense this was all a first for him. He moaned softly as he felt the soft increase in speed as he tried to relax not liking how he tensed up sometimes.

"Well in that case you'll be able to learn how to reach climax but not shooting sperm. Rejoice! Not that many men get to experience that." Harold said as he continued to stimulate inside Yukie's body with his rock hard length, meanwhile his hands began to roam across the boy's body teasingly. After the expiereince he had with the boy so far he now had a pretty good idea where to touch to make the boy moan and whimper.

"Mnh" Yukie moaned softly he blushed and gently touched harolds hands moving them needily over his body desiring a sweet release now but oh god he wanted so much more. "F-fuck me harder" Yukie moaned desiring some rough treatment as his body begged for more pleasure and torment his mind purely like a creature in heat desiring to be mated and controlled.

Despite Yukie's earlier objections, it was getting clear that the boy was also up for more sex, made evident by that lustful, almost shameless plead to get fucked harder, a request which Harold was only too eager to meet. Harold chuckled: "You're really turning out to be the perfect sex toy."

With that said he began to pick up pace, as requested by the beautiful slut in front of him Harold began to fuck Yukie as hard as he could, with little sign of fatigue even after all the passionate acts they've performed that day already. If anything because he had came earlier it only made coming harder this time around, thus prolonging the whole fucking session even further. As he bred the boy like a wild animal Harold began to slap repeatedly on Yukie's butt cheek, leaving a red mark on the pale skin. "You like it rough don't you? You little slut!"