You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

"You're awake now? Damn you're useless! Can't even get raped properly!" Harold said as he pulled away from Yukie, he then grabbed the boy by his hair and said to the boy's face: "Listen you useless slut, as I've said before I have no pity left for you. I can get you killed and the world won't know about it. If I want you alive then I can just tie you to a bed and force feed you through a tube down your throat. So if you prefer to live like a human being then make yourself useful!"

Harold stood up while keeping his hand on the boy's hair, then pressed his wet erected member against the boy's mouth. He commanded: "Finish what you've started slut!"

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

Yukie just looked at harold his face showing pure terror from the threats of being tied down and force fed...he winced at the hair pulling crying out in pain as he tried to make it stop somewhat wondering why he kept it so long if it could be pulled roughly like this. He then found himself suddenly on his kneees and with more threats found his brothers member against his lips He hesitated at the salty member suddenly put infront of him and gently started sucking on it being quite good at this which was a surprise as he continued hoping it would please his older brother so he wouldn't be mad and punish him more.

Harold smiled as he saw Yukie began to suck on his member, which having been just inside the boy's rear a few moments before was probably not the most pleasant thing to put in one's mouth, but that only made it more thrilling for Harold. Surprisingly the boy was rather good at it, likely something else he picked up from watching the doctors and nurses. He pulled slightly on Yukie's hair and said: "You're pretty good at this! Good, perhaps you have some worth after all. Now take it in deeper!"

"...I don't want to get sick and throw up on you!" Yukie replied as he blushed he didn't like the fact that his brothers member was just in his ass then put in his mouth without being washed but, hell he wasn't stupid enough to argue and get another beating. "I can try though" he added softly as he really did try to take him deeper gagging every now and then but being good at keeping it down as he continued sucking him off his face just a hint of red from embarrassment,

Harold groaned as he felt his length was taken deeper down Yukie's mouth, and touched the soft membrane down the boy's throat, and was surprised by how quickly pleasure was building up inside him. Perhaps it's because all the stimulation he had from entering the boy, or perhaps because he was so thrilled by violating this pathetic boy. In any case Harold found himself quickly reaching climax, and as he did he grabbed onto the boy's head tightly and thrust his waist forward, letting his member sheath fully into the boy's mouth and released his seed inside. He made a few more thrusts as his member ejaculated, leaving some cum in the boy's mouth as well.

Haorld let out a satisfied sigh and said: "Not bad. Maybe I'll keep you around after all." He then looked down and saw the boy's length was still half hard. He touched it lightly with his feet and said: "Hey slut! You want to deal with this?"

"Ugh" Yukie mumbled at the salty taste as he forcefully swallowed it all and coughed a little tiredly looking up at his brother as he shivered at the light touching of his member as he blushed..."yes please...it's uncomfortable" he replied not wanting to keeping it hard anymore since it was getting a little hard from his brother rubbing it with his foot.

"Since you asked so nicely..." Harold said as he pushed the boy back down on the floor. With one hand on the chair he was sitting on earlier to support himself he raised his leg and pressed the bottom of his foot on the underside of the boy's length, and began to rub the member up and down with his toes. From time to time he'd put more weight on the foot so to press on the hard rod harder, feeling it twitching and pulsing beneath his foot, and would also shake his legs up and down to stimulate it.

Yukie cried out at the falling as he felt the ground hit him as he winced a little and looked up at Harold before his face went red at the sudden foot Job as he blushed and moaned loudly his member twitching and getting more hot as he squirmed just a little slightly wanting his ass played with but he was really to tiered to even do much as he eventually after a good five to ten minutes came all over himself as he cried out moaning happily.

Harold looked at the boy who was moaning pathetically under his foot, quite literally, and felt a mixture of loathing and attraction to him. "You like getting stepped on do you?" Harold asked teasingly as he continued to humiliate the boy with his toes. Soon the pre-cum began to seep through the tip of the length and the fluid made the toe rub more easily against the underside of the hot member. After a while with a loud moan the boy came, and much of the cum was caught by Harold's toes. Harold moved his foot away from the now gradually shrinking length and extended his foot towards the boy's face. "Clean up your own mess." Harold commanded coldly as he began to stick his cum covered toes between the boy's lips.

"Yes sir" Yukie replied as he licked up his own mess and carefully cleaned up each inch of his brothers foot. Once it was clean he looked up at him tiredly..."can I please be untied and go to sleep?" Yukie asked as he waited patiently for his brothers orders already becoming just a little submissive like he had seen others at the hospital had become.

Once Yukie had licked his foot clean Harold was satisfied. He thought about the boy's plead and after a moment he knelt down and untied the boy's hands. As expected the ropes left some rather vivid marks on the boy's wrist, which looked rather pleasing for Harold for some reason. "You're not going to sleep with all that filth all over you. It will ruin the couch." Harold said as he grabbed the boy and dragged him to the bathroom, putting him in the bathtub before taking the shower head and turned the water on. He aimed the streams of water at the boy caring little for the fact that the temperature was set at cold at the moment. Afterwards he stopped the water and threw a towel at the boy. Harold said coldly: "Dry yourself and go to sleep. To be honest I wanted to just leave you tied up on the floor but I'm in a good mood right now. You should be grateful that I allowed you a warm soft couch to sleep on."

With that said Harold left the boy and returned to his room. He took a quick shower himself before putting on a pair of underwear and went to sleep himself.

Yukie just sat in the tub as he shivered and dried himself off thoroughly and carefully and quietly cleaned up the bathroom till it was shining and went and got dressed slipping on his nightgown as he sat on the couch and looked at his computer before pulling it out of his bag and turning it on he typed away at it and sent out afew new bugs to keep the story of one that would make his brother out to be amazingly kind and caring and would actually help out his company's good name. He finished his work and sent it all off to overwrite everything his AI sent out and then locked his computer turned if off and went to bed happily curling up in the warm couch his body sore and tiered as he slept till early in the morning.

The next day Harold woke up pretty early, and the first thing he did was to check the news with his phone. Surprisingly he couldn't find much gossip when it comes to him and Yukie, only a few odd sites described the predicament Alexander left Harold in and was actually sympathetic. Harold thought about it as he got dressed and got out to the living room, and saw the boy curling under the sheets, and on the coffee table there was the boy's laptop. He quickly put all the pieces together in his head and figured the boy must have done something trying to contain the damage.

"Clever boy..." Harold muttered as he sat on the edge of the couch and reached for the boy's silver hair, which was something that he was actually quite fond of, and felt its silk like texture flow softly between his fingers. After a while he got up from the couch and head for the kitchen, and began to prepare some breakfast.

Yukie woke up slowly the next morning as he tried not to move to much knowing his body would be in hellish pain as he winced and slowly sat up the bitemark on his neck having stopped bleeding at som point but it looked like hell where Harold bit his neck horribly bruised and most likely scarred. He frowned as he went and curled back up finding the morning sun a little harsh on his eyes as he hid back under the blanket nursing his wounds.

"Ah, you're awake." Harold said as he returned to the living room with two plates of food: eggs, bacon, toast, butter, jam, salad and fresh fruit. He set one plate on the dining table and took the other to the coffee table in front of the couch, he left momentarily and returned latter with utensils and a glass of milk. "I've made extra so you better help me get rid of these." Harold said as he returned to the dining table and sat down, starting to enjoy his breakfast.

As he enjoyed his meal he find his gaze kept flying to the boy on the couch, and remembered what he'd done to the boy last night. Perhaps it''s due to him not having sex for quite a while he found the whole ordeal a lot more enjoyable than a lot of his past encounters. He took a sip of coffee and turned to Yukie asking: "I saw what you've did after I left you alone. Pretty good work. Where did you learn all those computer skills? I thought you lived in a research facility or hospital or something."

"If you put up enough fuss to some doctors they let you mess with the spare computers while they run tests..." Yukie admitted as he poked his egg and bacon and ate the food as he quite enjoyed the wonderful taste. "I had a lot of testing done since I was born so by three I was able to reprogram their system and hold them hostage if I didn't get my way pissed mum off bad since the doctors didn't like she couldn't control her own creation" Yukie added as he ate another bite. "Eventually one decided to put me through school online and it was quick and easy and I graduated early and finished collage at 14, the classes immtaking now are to push me further into a good computer career and to somewhat keep me busy so I drive you insane" Yukie admitted with a smirk as he sipped his milk.

Harold listened to the boy recounting his past. While he had done some background check on the boy when he first learned of his existence in his father's will, it's quite obvious by now that the research were rudimentary at best. Perhaps he should ask his men to dig in further about the boy's upbringing, or maybe it would be easier to just ask the boy personally? In any case Harold decided to keep a closer eye on him. After finishing some other morning routines Harold took his phone and called his guards, some time latter they showed up at the house to move the furniture which were still piling in front of the main door inside. Harold approached Yukie and said: "These guys will stay to watch over you so don't get try anything stupid. Take the day off. Or if you insists on going to school like this just tell one of the guys and they'll drive you there."

"Okay" Yukie replied as he slowly got up and took his plates to the sink and washed his dishes before setting them out to try as he cleaned up his bed area and put the sheets in the basket nicely folded so the laundry lady could wash them...."when will you be back?" Yukie asked curiously as he looked at his older brother not sure what he would do with his schooling since he had switched it online. He didn't want to go to an actual classroom all day when he could just hide away in his dark room if desired.

Harold paused for a moment when he was asked. He turned around at looked at Yukie, and couldn't help but feeling the boy in front of him to be quite a mystery to unravel. After what happened last night the boy must certainly be afraid of him. but at times it would also seemed like the boy wasn't afraid of him at all. Frightful yet confident, bold yet cautious, vulnerable yet strong, Yukie seemed to be a lot of contradictory things at once.

"I'll likely be very late. If you need anything just ask the guards and they'd get it for you." Harold said as turned around and head for the garage. Soon after the car was seen heading down the road towards the city center.

"Bye..." Yukie replied as he watched him leave and just looked at the two men..."do you two really have to babysit me?" Yukie asked as he watched them in what he assumed was his room. "I'm perfectly fine staying alone" he admitted as he cutely huffed and went off to go snoop though his brothers room to look for interesting items the boy slightly curious about Harold after last night yes he was afraid of him, but hell if the man wasn't angry he didn't have to worry right? Yukie frowned as he dug around the closet finding nothing really interesting but harolds clothes as he gently touched a suit liking the soft feel of it. He wasn't stupid though making sure he had a good excuse if Harold found out he went into his room and making sure things weren't moved much.

Harold drove to the company and the first business of the day was a meeting with the board members. "Good morning gentlemen!" Harold said as he walked into the meeting room.

"Ah! Harold! We were just talking about you." One of the board member said.

"About me?" Harold asked.

"Yes, I've just saw an article about that bastard Alexander left you with. I really thought Alexander knew better than to leave lose ends like this." The man replied.

"Thank you for your concerns. But I assure you the boy won't cause any trouble." Harold answered. He then looked around the room and said: "Now let's get down to the real business, about the revenue of this quarter....."

The rest of the meeting went on as usual, and so did the rest of the day for Harold. He tried to get his work done as fast as he could and managed to leave the company around 8 pm. He thought about the boy while on the road. It was clear the boy feared him, but there was no guarantee that the boy wouldn't use his talents to try to bargain. pr even threaten him again. He needed to make sure to make the boy so afraid, or obedient to him that such thoughts wouldn't even cross his mind. With that thought he stopped by a shop to grab a few things, and shortly after he arrived home around 9 pm.

Yukie we just waiting as he relaxed in his now furnished room and quietly worked on homework the laundry going in the washer and the dry drying some clothes the house unusually clean as one could clearly see how Yukie spent his day of boredom as he blushed and laid against the soft pillows his face a little hot and flush most likely a small cold due to the cold bath from last night.

When Harold returned home he saw the pile of furniture had disappeared from the front of the house. As he got of from the car and head down the hallway he was thinking about what to do with the boy tonight, but saw no sign of him in the living room. Realizing that since all the furniture were in he must have hidden himself in his own room by now. He walked towards the boy's room and entered without bothering to knock or announce his arrival.

"There you are. I've been looking for you." Harold said as he approached the boy on his bed and looked down. He turned the boy's head to face him and noticed the blush on the boy's face, which given how pale the boy usually was it's rather hard to miss. "What's the matter slut? So eager to see me?" Harold said teasingly. But to be frank he was quite sure the blush on the boy's face wasn't due to excitement or embarrassment. As he leaned down further and touched the boy's forehead with his own, and as he suspected the boy had a fever.

"I'm surprised at how fragile you are! It's truly a wonder that you've survived this far!" Harold said as he left the room. Shortly after he returned with a cup of hot water and some cold medicine. He said before leaving the room: "Take these and sleep. I have a lot planned for you tomorrow!"

"Thanks..." Yukie replied as he took the medicine and laid back down in the bed closing his laptop..."dinners on the stove if you want some it's alfredo and garlic bread" Yukie replied having cooked for them both as he rolled over and went off to sleep the medicine greatly helping and killing his cold that night.

"I've eaten." Harold said bluntly as he left Yukie's room and closed the door behind him. He got to the kitchen and looked at the food Yukie left on the stove and just stared at it. After a moment of thought however he picked up the pan and threw them down the trash can. Afterwards he took a shower and went back to his room. He read a few more reports before getting to bed himself.

The next morning Harold got up quite early, and after he got dressed the first thing he did was to went to Yukie's room and went in. 'Get up!" Harold yelled as he tore the sheets off from the bed. He leaned down and put his palm on the boy's forehead. "It seems you've recovered. Good. Now get dressed! We're going out."