The new slave ~MasterSeme~

Dragongirl26

"I don't know thats what I thought about you I never knew you know." he said sighing and shaking his head. "Anyway thanks for being a good prince and me being me I don't have many friends either so I'll be one of them and happy to be them as well."

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Forfax

"Now your thinking the complete opposite of me.. right?" Rei nods his head as he looks at Akira and then looks at the time, sighing, "well.. I got some stuff to do. Feel free to read or play video games," he pats Akira's head.

"Yeah I am thinking the opposite now and you are really nice and I love it." he said looking at him not sure how to feel about being left alone. "I don't know what to do but can you lock the door to here I am scared that someone will come in and hurt me." he whispered

Rei nods his head and was pretty glad Akira's view on him has changed. He looks at Akira and then the door, "yeah.. I suppose, I was going to anyway so don't worry. No one is going to hurt you if they don't want to face my wrath." He walks to the door and looks at Akira, "you got a lot of stuff to keep yourself entertain. If you need anything, contact the maids not the guards."

He nodded and watched Rei. "Alright understood I will love to let you do your own thing and I will stay here and read some books until you get back if that is ok." he said smiling

"Yeah that is fine. I am not sure how long it will take.. but I will be back as soon as I can," Rei walks out of his room and locks the door, walking to the chambers where is mom and dad were usually.

After about nearly an hour when dinner started, Rei finally made it back to his room and notices Akira was reading. He blinks a bit and softly taps Akira's shoulder, "your still reading? Didn't you have any dinner? You got to remember to feed yourself too."

"You had lunch but no dinner..? You should at least try to eat every meal of the day at least until your not as skinny. Don't you know it is actually slightly bad when your too skinny," Rei pokes the top of Akira's head.

"but I thought I just ate." he said looking up and sighed looking at the clock. "Wow its that late already I am sorry." he said sighing and shook his head as he marked his page and put the book down.l

"It is fine, don't worry about it," Rei rubs Akira's head. "So anything that you really want for dinner tonight? There must be something you always wanted to eat while all you ate was Ramen."

"Can you think of something I don't know what I want if I say anything else I feel like I am robbing you because all I have done was make you spend money on me and play games and read books." he said looking down sighing "I feel like I should be doing more." he whispered

Rei looks at Akira and sighs, shaking his head, "you need to stop thinking that your a nuisance towards me... remember I will tell you if I think of you as a pain. Now come with me down to the kitchen so you can tell the maid what you want for dinner."

"Alright." he said smiling and put the book down. "Sorry I forgot I wasn't going to bring that up any more." he said shaking his head not sure what he should do or say. "Alright lets do this will my new friend eat with me?" he asked smiling

Rei smiles as he walks out of his room and looks at Akira, "it is fine, I forgive you," he pats the other's head. He nods his head as he walks down the stairs and heads towards the kitchen, "of course, I haven't eaten since lunch and that was like a few hours away. So I am getting hungry by now."

"Alright so am I going to eat at the table with you?" he asked heading downstairs to run into Rei's father. Akira hid behind Rei his father looked like he could tear him up.

"Hi son who is this?" His dad asked in a stern voice it was a kings voice.

Akira started to shake.

"Of course, why wouldn't you," Rei pats at Akira's head as perks his head up as he watches Akira run into his father. He watches Akira hide behind him and looks at his father, "... hi father," he looks over his shoulder as he looks at Akira. "He.. is my new servant but also my friend."

"Well welcome." he said as his tone lightened up. "I'm happy to see you have a friend son, but remember a servant is a servant and not your friends unless the guards did the thing again." he said shaking his head

Akira still hid from him.

"By the way he is reacting I think they did that again didn't they." he said sighing

"..You can't control how I want to treat my servants. What I say about it goes," Rei crosses his arms. He looks at Akira and nods his head, "yeah... they thought just because I gave him something he wanted that I wanted him to be my servant."

"I'll talk to them but as you were son and Servant." he said as he walked pasted them and upstairs to his room.

"I'm sorry I am scared." Akira whispered and looked at him shaking and closed his eyes in Rei's back

Rei watches as his father left and looks at Akira, shaking his head, "it's okay, he can be a little.. intimidating don't worry," he rubs Akira's head and walks into the kitchen.

"Oh, welcome master. What would you and your friend want to eat today," the maid looks over at Akira and Rei.

Akira still stood behind Rei. "Um what ever he wants ma'ma don't make anything special for me." he whispered and big his lip scared of Rei's family and now feeling like he was a freeloader friend because of what Rei's father said, but he still wanted stake

Rei rubs Akira's head, hoping to calm the other down. He looks at Akira and sighs a bit as he shakes his head while he looks at his maid, "he will have a steak with some mixed vegetables and mashed potatoes. I will have the Carbonara, I am in the mood for pasta."

"Right away," the maid bows and starts making food for both Akira and Rei.

"Thank you." he said feeling better wen he rubbed his head and was now not hiding behind him. "Sorry I am not use to others," he said looking at him and shook his head. "I am shy unlike you." he whispered