The new slave ~MasterSeme~

Dragongirl26

"Now I will bring you back home and I will show you the gaming room and the library," Rei smiles a bit as he walks out of the store after paying for the glasses.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Forfax

"Really? I love those two things. You know I know so much about games I can make one." he said smiling and looked at him. "I never have but I know I can Any way please let me know how much I owe you and I will try to pay you back not matter what" he said getting up and hugging the prince so happy to be able do see again

"I just so happen to like reading and playing video games too, so your pretty lucky that I am the prince that got you." Rei shakes his head, "it's fine.. but I will think of something much later, it won't be as bad as you think," he looks at Akira, ".. do you want to do anything? Now that you have your glasses?"

"It doesn't matter I kind of want to go by my house and see what I can save but I know I won't be able to save anything." he said sighing and looked down. "I don't feel so good because my house was destroyed."

Rei sighs and looks to the side, wondering if it was his fault Akira's home was destroyed. He rubs the back of his head, "if you want.. we can go see if there is anything that made it unharmed if you want."

"I don't know it might be too much to go there again." he said sighing and looking at him. "I don't know what would be there and I am not sure that its going to happen if we go there but I am scared that nothing would be left and wouldn't it still be still be burning I mean its not that long after they lit it."

Rei looks at Akira and closes his eyes as he thinks, "well.. if we go now, there might be a few things that survived the fire, we won't know until we get there."

He bit his lip and then nodded. "Fine I will go, but only if you go with me." he said looking at him and shook his head scared of going back but going to do it just for a bit

Rei nods his head, "well.. since it was your house.. you lead the way," he looks at Akira with his hands in his pocket.

Rei looks at the house and then walks to the house next door, taking the hose and turns on the water, spraying Akira's house.

Rei walks towards the ruined house and looks at Akira, "well.. you should come in here to help me look around."

he nodded and got into the ashes and sighed as he looked around to see what once was. "How hot was it to get almost the whole house is ash now." he said looking down his arms and legs getting covered in soot.

Rei helps look around the ashes with a sigh, looking over at Akira, figuring this must have been pretty rough going though the ashes of his home.

He smiled. "I found something." he said and smiled as he dug through the ashes and found an stuffed animal just a brown lab he started to cry when he saw it. "No I loved this and now its burnt up." he said as he fell into the ashes and cried more this was his favorite toy to sleep with even now it would give him comfort at night since he lost his parents and now all that was left of it was his head. "I'm done here I don't want to see anything more that I lost I can't let someone else go through this stuff." he said crying. "I have no home now and everything I loved is gone."

Rei perks his head up as he watches Akira and walks over to him. He crotches down as he looks at the stuffed animal and hugs Akira, rubbing his back. "It probably won't be the same.... but we can check out a toy store, maybe they have the same lab animal stuff toy you had," he starts leading Akira from the ruin, "you do have a home..your living with me remember?"

Akira sniffed and nodded covered in ashes. "Alright I don't know if anything will be the same but I need something to hold any cry to at night now I don't even know if I get a bed at your house I don't know anything about your house or rules and I don't know what to do." he said sniffing and looked at him. "Could I take a bath please." he asked looking at him as he started to cough from the ash on him. "I think I just want to curl up for now." he said sighing

Rei rubs Akira's back with a soft smile, "yeah we will go there, maybe you will find a new sleeping buddy, I will let you get a few stuffed animals." Rei looks at Akira and shakes his head and laughs a little, "you don't need to be over thinking about it, just because I am the prince doesn't mean I will let you sleep in a dungeon.. I am not that kind of prince." He looks at Akira, "do you want to go get some little stuff friends? They might help comfort you in this difficult time."

"But I am covered in ash right now no place will let me in but I do want to go get one I feel like I need one to hold after my bath I'm sorry you can call me a baby if you want but I just lost everything." he said sighing and looked at him then shook his head. "Thanks for all that you are doing for me it means a lot to me."

Rei looks at Akira and takes Akira's hand, starting to walk back to the castle. When walking into the castle, Rei leads Akira into the bathroom and leans over, turning on the water, "here, take a bath first and I will get your clothes washed. I will see if any of my smaller clothes would fit you," he walks out of the bathroom so Akira can get undress and go into the bath in private.

He nodded and started to take his clothes off and got into the tub. "Thank you for being so kind." he said looking at and felt the warm water on his skin and soon the water turned black and he was cleaning off his body he was crying a little bit.

Rei nods his head as he went into a box, looking at Akira's clothes so he can find the right measurement for Akira to wear. He wasn't as bulky as Akira but he was a bit more built thanks to the work he did around the castle.

Akira smiled and soon got out of the bath clean and sighed as he unplugged the water and started to dry off he was so tiny his normal clothes were mostly baggy on him so he didn't think that Rei would find anything for him to wear. He walked out of the bathroom looking really clean and smelling really nice and she looked at around the room and sighed He had his glasses on so it was so he saw the room and the decor was nice and he loved it. "This is really nice now that I can see it." he said drying of and having the towel around his hips

Rei looks at Akira as he comes back with a pair of skinny jeans and a black t-shirt, from his sister. "Well.. I couldn't find anything in my wardrobe, but my sister is the same size you are so I tried not to get something too girly," he gives Akira the clothes. "... We need to get more food in you so I can get you some more clothes since you don't.. have what you had originally. I had one of the maids put your clothes you had in the laundry and she will sew them when they dry."