The new slave ~MasterSeme~

Dragongirl26

Rei wakes up and looks at Akira, "is everything okay," he sits up slowly as he notices Akira was sweating, "do you want me to open a window or put on the air conditioner?"

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Forfax

"An air conditioner is much better so it's no big deal," Rei gets up and walks to the air conditioner to turn it on, walking back to the bed.

"Hm.. very strange. Do you want me to take you to the doctor in the morning," Rei looks at Akira as he was laying on his stomach.

"I can make time to take you to the doctor, it really is no big deal," Rei rubs his neck slightly. "It.. is my job to take care of my friend servant," he looks at Akira, "better be careful not to get frostbite."

"Well... standing infront of an a/c too long can get you frostbite." Rei looks at Akira, "well.. the doctor should be able to help you understand what is going on."

Rei blinks as he stands up, "let me go get you some cold medicine, maybe your getting sick or something," he walks to the bathroom.

"It's nothing to worry about, it is very normal," Rei comes back with some medicine and a glass of water. He gives the medicine to Akira and sets the water on the nightstand.

Rei looks at Akira as he falls asleep on the ground and blinks with a sigh. He gets up and picks up Akira, carrying him to the bed and places him down. Rei lays down to and goes back to sleep.

Rei was fast asleep and mumbles as the sun was shining, letting out a sigh as he sits up. He looks at Akira as he coughs, "I think you need some more medicine," he picks up the medicine and puts some in a little cup.

Rei nods his head, "yeah of course," he gathers his more street clothes he wears when he is out of the castle and heads to the bathroom.

"Won't the meds that you just gave me change stuff?" he asked getting some clothes on that looked good on him, but at the same time they make him look like he might be a little gay but he didn't care at this point

Rei shakes his head, "you will take the medicine at either at midnight or tomorrow. Don't want you to get extra drowsy." Rei turns on the water for the shower and adjusts the temperature.