The new slave ~MasterSeme~

Dragongirl26

"No I don't think I should. I think I should stay with video games and books I'm not strong like you at all I mean look at me I am weak and I have nothing good about me and you have everything." he said trying to make the prince feel better about him not shooting

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Forfax

Rei looks at Akira and sighs, nodding his head, "well..once your around more stuff than games and books, you might find other interests," he shoots another arrow at the target.

Rei looks at Akira and nods his head, "yeah.. you need to maybe eat more fruits and vegetables, they will help you get more strength." Within a few more shots, Rei walks into the back room and puts the bag of arrows, his equipment and the bow back. He walks to the target to get the arrows off the target.

Akira watched him and when he was done he took off all the safety stuff and put it back up. "Maybe, but I have never been like that before well into doing sports well." he said

"So.. you only played games and read books," Rei closes the door to the equipment and starts walking out of the archery room with a yawn.

"Yeah those are the only things I am good at." he said looking at him and then started to follow him back to his bed room. "So its bed time now I am guessing because I am pretty tired." he whispered yawning and closed his eyes as he followed the prince

Rei nods his head, "well you have your likes and interests, so it is okay." He walks into the bathroom first to get ready for bed. Within a couple minute after getting ready, Rei walks back to the bedroom.

Rei looks at Akira and rubs the back of his head, laughing a little when walking into his bedroom, "you know.. you don't always have to change into something else to sleep in. You want to know my best option?" Rei starts stripping down to his underwear and then goes under the blanket.

"Ah that works too but I have been in these clothes for two days." he said taking his clothes off to his underwear still showing that he was skinny and laid next to Rei closing his eyes to go to bed

"Then.. I will have the maids get you some new clothes while you sleep." Rei looks over Akira's skinny body, sighing a bit while stretches on the bed, sleeping soundly.

Rei was under the blanket, sleeping soundly as he could hear Akira was fast asleep. He woke up for a moment and takes a pen and paper from the nightstand, writing a note for the maids to get Akira some clothes and puts the note on the pile of clothes in the laundry basket and falls back asleep.

Rei looks at Akira, "are you okay," he could hear a maid knock on the door and lets her in. She comes in with some measuring tape, a pen and a sheet of paper.

"Hello Akira, I am here to take your measures. If you could, get out of bed please and stand right next to me," the maid said as she wrote down on the paper what she needed to measure in order to get clothes for Akira.

Rei watches as he lays back down on the bed with his chin on his palm.

"Don't worry, this will only take a couple of minutes," the maid announced as she takes getting Akira's measurements.

The maid looks up at Akira as she wrote a couple of minutes, "almost done, just a little longer."

Rei sits on the bed, watching.

"Well.. your doing very good for your first time," the maid wrote down the last measure and stands up, "alright done," she bows and takes her leave.

Rei looks at Akira as he stretches, "so.. what do you want to do today?