The new slave ~MasterSeme~

Dragongirl26

"Alright thanks so much." he said walking into the bathroom and put on his skinny jeans and a black T shirt. Once on him they looked really good like they were made for him. "Your sister doesn't mind?" he said looking at him. Now dressed his boy in those clothes were just like do me now. "I'm not really hungry right now do you think I can go to the store and get some stuffed animals."

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Forfax

Rei nods his head as he sits down at the table, rubbing the back of his head with a yawn. He perks his head as he looks at Akira and shakes his head, "those clothes were in a box, so I don't think she will really mind." Rei stands up, "your ready to go get some stuffed animals at the store? Alright, let's go," he starts walking out of his room.

"Yeah I am ready are you sure its ok for you to get me all of this stuff?" he asked looking at him looking down and kind of hiding his his own body feeling weird about these clothes

Rei nods his head, "yeah it is fine, I control what I want to get with my money so let's get going." He walks out of the castle and walks down the sidewalk.

Akira looked down and blushed as he walked down the stairs and out of the house he could here people taking about the prince taking pity on him because he was so poor. With out thinking he walked over to Rei and his his face in his arms as he walked he didn't really want to be there right now he felt like something bad was going to happen.

Rei looks at the people as they were gossiping and gave a couple of evil glares as he continues walking. He looks down at Akira and rubs his head with his other hand, "it's okay, don't listen to them," he walks closer to the store and opens the door, getting a shopping basket.

"I'm sorry I feel like its bad and I am doing something bad." he said walking with him look down the asles he saw stuff he wanted, and he looked at the stuff glancing at a white bear with pink feet that he use to have. Another bear that was brown and a brown and white fennec fox, but than he saw a brown lab with sky blue eyes it was like the one he lost he picked it up and held it close to him feeling as if he would loose it again if he gave it away there were lots of stuff he wanted in the store. "I want this one." he said as he put it in the cart and got ready to go back to the castle

"Your not doing anything bad, everything is fine. Don't worry about it so much," Rei sighs as he watches Akira look at the stuff animals. He rubs the back of his head with a yawn before he saw Akira put in a brown lab into the basket, "that is all you want?"

"I don't want you to go out of your way to make me happy this one will be fine." he said looking at him and sighed he was a little sad that he didn't get all the stuffed animals but he didn't want the prince to spend all his money on him.

Rei sighs as he looks at Akira and shakes his head, "I insist you get more than one stuffed animal. So.. just get whatever you want, it's fine."

He nodded and then walked around and got a few more he wanted he looked at him. "Alright I am ready to go, but where am I going to sleep I thought it would be on the floor but you said no to me earlier?" he asked getting the stuff and needing to get some sleep.

"My room is where you are going to sleep.. my bed is bg enough for both of us to sleep," Rei takes the basket of stuff animals and pays for them. He rubs Akira's head as he gives him the bag of toys while walking to the castle.

Akira nodded and grabbed the bag of animals and hugged the bag as they were walking back to the castle. "I don't like people I really don't I like to be alone in my house not talking to people." he said looking around as a girl walked up to them.

"You know he is using you My prince I'm sorry I thought I would say something he was so poor that he couldn't even afford anything and now you are buying him what he wants that is so not cool." she said and then walked off. "I will be here when you decide to dump him."

Akira hid into the prince and started to cry he fell down on the ground crying and shaking holding the bag of animals he was trying to hold it together but lost it."

Rei smiles a bit, seeing how much Akira enjoyed having some stuff animals. He watches as they were passing people how uncomfortable Akira was, probably due to lack of socializing. He looks at the girl and sighs a bit, "you don't understand what he is currently going through.. he lost everything so don't be so quick to judge," he glares a bit. Rei looks at Akira and sighs, rubbing the other's head, "everything is fine.. lets just get back to the castle okay?"

Akira took a deep breath and stood up hiding into Rei he calmed himself and then started to walk to the castle. "Once there do I have to come out again?" he whispered and looked up at him sad that tears were still running down his face but he was trying to be cool and calm, He hoped that nothing bad would happen and just walked to the castle.

Rei continues walking as he looks at Akira, "well.. it's up to you, but I take you with me so you will have little interaction with the guards there. I don't know what else they have in store for you and I don't want to chance it," he walks inside the castle.

Akira nodded. "Alright I guess I will go with you where ever you go I guess." he said looking at him and then coughed. "Thanks so much for helping me out." he said as he looked around the castle. "Alright can we go to your room." he said heading up there.

Rei nods his head a bit and rubs Akira's head as he walks to his bedroom, "so once you start .. filling in a bit, I am going to get you some clothes. I am going to wait until you are more of a more.. healthier state. Your way too skinny for your own good."

"Well when you don't have money to eat its kind of hard to stay healthy its not like I was starving myself just no cash." he said looking at him and walked over to the bed. "May I sit on the bed please?" he asked

"Hm.. then I guess it would be pretty hard. Didn't have any luck getting a job?" Rei looks at Akira and nods his head, "yeah.. go ahead, you really don't have to ask though."

"Well you had a long day .. so it is understandable why your tired so... just get some sleep," Rei starts taking the stuff animals out of the bag.

Rei looks at Akira as he fell asleep and rubs the other's head with a soft smile, letting out a sigh. He watches the other sleep, slowly moves his finger towards Akira and pokes his cheek.

Akira was out and he still had his new glasses on as he held the stuff animal sleeping he was tired from the day he had and didn't know how to do anything about it either he lost his home and got a new one all in the same day.