The new slave ~MasterSeme~

Dragongirl26

"Hm.. I guess it would all depend on what you did to get the punishment, but it won't be anything to bad." Rei looks at Akira and sighs a bit, rubbing the back of his head as he leans in to hug Akira.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Forfax

"Why are you hugging me do you not care what other's think about us." he whispered and hid into Rei's arms loving the hug and starting to fall for the prince. Akira knew that it was not right to fall for him.

"...Why would I care about anything like that? Do you personally care? .. I just thought you could use some comfort after all you went through with losing all of your belongings," Rei rubs Akira's back while hugging.

Akira smiled. "Well it is making me feel better so thanks a lot." he aid and smiling looking at him and then shaking his head. He really did like someone hugging him and he didn't know how to express it.

Rei looks at Akira and smiles, nodding his head as he looks at the game, "so are you done playing the game for now?" He looks at the door as the maid comes in and gives both Akira and Rei their lunch and then leaves.

"I can be done with it for now do you want me to be done or I can game for 7 days no sleep or food, but I don't want you to do that if you don't have to." he said looking at him and saw the food come in and he smiled and grabbed the food and started to eat.

"... You can play a game that long without sleeping or eating?" Rei sighs a bit since it seemed like he had to get Akira on a more healthier schedule. "Well... your schedule will change a bit from how it use to be." He watches as Akira eats and then starts eating as well.

"Yeah its called hard core gaming." he said looking at him. "That and playing it got my mind off of sleep and when I tried to sleep I couldn't because I was hungry so I played the games until I passed out." he said not sure if he should play the game some more or stop for the day because after eating he did want to go to sleep because he was full and happy.

"Okay.. but I am into gaming too and I still sleep and eat," Rei looks at Akira. Akira didn't sound extremely healthy to him, lack of sleeping and eating probably wasn't a good thing to not do. But he did wonder how much Akira slept, he knew how he ate but once a month wasn't really good for a young adult. Rei was eating to and looks at Akira, good to see he didn't seem tired or anything but he wanted to help Akira get into a more healthier schedule regardless.

"Thank you for everything you are doing for me." he said smiling as he ate the burger. "It is great that someone is making me feel better I thought I was going to die from lack of food soon." he said looking at him and ate all of the burger. "Your the best."

Rei looks at Akira and rubs the back of his head, "I know it was a hard time.. but maybe it is a good thing you wind up in this situation. Starting a new life style isn't always as bad.. of course there are different methods than the one that was used," he sighs a bit and continues eating, finishing up his meal.

"Well.. I got to show you the library now that your able to see again," Rei rests his chin on his palm.

"Alright I would love to see you reading room." he said putting the controller up and started to follow Rei. "Would like to see what ever you would like to show me." he said smiling

Rei smiles as he nods his head as he leads Akira to the library. "Well that is good, I am sure you will like to see the library, there are all kinds of books."

"I hope I love books." he said smiling and followed him to the library and smiled even more once inside he started to go crazy and run around looking at all the books and pulling a few out then he went over to a chair and set down and started to read the books

"Well good, because there are.. so many. I can't even keep track since the maids keep getting more every now and then." When going into the library, Rei looks at Akira and blinks, never seen anyone so excited over books. He laughs a little but softly and sits next to Akira, keeping quiet as he read.

"Really Well I love all the books and I am happy about that." he said and blushed smiling as he looked around and read some more. "My hobbies are books and gaming, but I never had money for most of them so I got them when they were cheep and stuff like that." he said blushing some more feeling so happy from the books. "What do you like to do?"

Rei looks at Akira and smiles since he was glad he could cheer up Akira after his traumatic experience. He nods his head and laughs a little, "yeah I could tell you like books and playing video games. Oh.. hm .. well now your always going to be around books and game, I hope you don't mind." Rei rests his chin on his palm, "well... I like video games and reading too, but apparently not as much as you," he laughs a little. "I would like to do more.. but most of my schedule goes towards learning to be the next king."

"I am sorry that you have to learn about being a king. So what will you be King of?" he asked not really knowing anything about Kings all he knew was Rei was a prince and that was it. He lived in a good house with no money and ever got out So Akira didn't really know about any of these things. "Are you going to be king over a secret nation?" Akira asked excited and loving it he didn't know what else he would be king of. "Sorry I don't know, but I never got out much." he said. "I may be really smart, but I am stupid in some places."

Rei looks at Akira and rubs the back of his neck, "well... whatever my dad does for a living basically, making laws, helping people all that 'fun' stuff," he sighs a bit. He looks at Akira and shakes his head, "no, going to be the king of this kingdom." Rei looks at Akira and shakes his head, "everyone has their strengths and weaknesses.. it's nothing to consider yourself as 'stupid.' Once your around me more.. you might learn new stuff that way."

"Really you want me to learn new stuff but compared to you I am nothing I don't even know why you care about me its nice and all, but still I know I keep saying that but just think about being in my shoes. House burned down forced to be your slave you know someone who is a normal person and you have showed me nothing but kindness I thought you would made me your bitch by no and not caring about what I feel do or say." he said looking at him.

"It's up to you if you really want to learn those things. You really don't have to if you don't want to." Rei looks at Akira and softly flicks his forehead, "don't talk about yourself, understood? He sighs a bit, "hate to say this, but plenty of people go through much more troubling life styles. What happen to you was bad, but some people have endured so much heart ache and they are still waiting for help." Rei crosses his arms, "your a person... not an object so.. I am not going to treat you with disrespect."

"Alright I won't talk like that any more, but thank you for being the prince that I didn't know you were kind and everything." he said looking at him. "Thanks to you I will have a better life because you won't treat me with disrespect and I promise I won't treat you like that either all I want is for us to be friends." he said smiling

"Very good, that is what I like to hear," Rei rubs Akira's head. "Hm? You think I was a different kind of prince? Like heartless and didn't care about other people?" He slowly nods his head, "yeah.. that sounds good, being a prince doesn't get me a lot of friends," he rubs the back of his neck.