The new slave ~MasterSeme~

Dragongirl26

"Don't worry.. I already knew that your not much of a socializing type," Rei looks at Akira and then leads him to the dining room as the maid was cooking.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Forfax

Rei looks at Akira as he sits down at the table, rubbing his chin as he thinks, "hm.. well being around other people helps anti-social skills. So being with being me can probably help since your not use to being around others."

"Alright I hope it helps." he said smiling looking at him and didn't know what to do. "I am glad that you are helping me out and are my friend." he said smiling and looked down not knowing when the food was coming out because he was really kind of hungry.

Rei looks at Akira and nods his head with a soft smile as he crosses his arms, leaning back in his chair and yawns softly.

The maid comes out with two plates and serves the steak to Akira and the Carbonara to Rei, "there you go, enjoy. Would you like anything to drink?"

Akira smiled when he saw the food and it looked so good. "Yay food." he said as he started to dig into it. "This is so good." he said as he ate the food and more like scarfed it down. "This is so good." he said smiling more

Rei nods his head as he starts eating as he looks at the maid, "uh..," he looks at Akira as he was focus on his food and laughs a little, "we will both just take some soda, non diet."

The maid nods her head and goes back to the kitchen to get the drinks.

Akira smiled. "Thanks so much." he said looking at the maid as they brought them drinks and he started to drink the drink and soon all of the food he had on the plate was done. "Where d you want to go after you finishing eating." he said looking at him

Rei wipes his mouth while he finishes eating and drinks his drink, looking at Akira. he watches the maids take the dishes and stands up, "I go to the archery room and then get ready for bed."

"Ok do you have anything for me to change into or is it that I am still too skinny?" he said looking down at his body and then started to follow Rei. "Can I watch you practice?" he asked

Rei looks at Akira as he looks at him, rubbing his chin, "hm.. well you look like your starting to fill in a bit more so..you can probably get some more clothes." He nods his head, "if you really want too, it's really not that much to see."

"I am excited about that I love watching new things and I would love to get some clothes to wear I would like some if that isn't to much trouble." he said smiling looking at him and then blushed. "Sorry I don't know why but I have never seen it before and its something that I have read about that and Shibari."

Rei shakes his head with a smile, "it really is no problem. I was waiting for you to get a little more weight before getting you clothes since your weight I first saw you at wasn't considered healthy.. at all." Rei walks out of the dining room and looks at Akira, "it's a different experience watching archery than reading about it but a totally new experience playing it."

"Ah well I would like to watch." he said smiling walking with Rei following him. "The books make it sound easy but I think it is going to be hard but I bet you are a master at it." Akira said looking at him. "Do you really think I am getting fatter?"

Rei nods his head as he walks towards the archery room. "Yeah I been doing it for a while now, so I know everything there is about archery." He looks at Akira and shakes his head, "well... not like extremely fat but you are slowly getting some pounds with the food."

"You don't seem to refuse it though. That is only proof how much hungry you are." Rei looks at Akira, "it isn't really that far away from here," he walks for a couple more minutes and then walks into the Archery room.

"I think it would be bad to refuse food you can give to me." he said looking down and following him and then saw the Archery room. "Wow it looks so cool." he said as his eyes lit up

Rei shakes his head slowly with a sigh, "if you don't feel like eating, you don't have to force yourself to eat." He nods his head as he gets the arrows and bow, putting on his equipment.

"Really?" he asked looking at him at smiled. "Wow there are a lot of steps for you." he said looking at him getting excited about this. "I can't wait to see you shoot the arrow." he said smiling

Rei nods his head as he looks at Akira, "you probably should wear some equipment too. I am not going to aim at you but it is safer than being sorry," he leans down and gets the arrow on the bow.

Rei laughs a little as he nods his head as he takes aim at the target and hits the bullseye, loading another arrow.

"Wow that looks easy I guess you have done this a lot haven't you if I tried it I would brake my arm at least I think it would." he said sighing and looking at him. "I really think you have a better life than most and you are nice also." he said smiling. "Thanks for being different than I thought you were really." he said smiling

Rei looks at Akira and laughs a little, "I been doing this for a while now, it isn't as hard once you get use to it," he then sends the second arrow next to the other arrow and looks at Akira, "do you want to try?"