Dragongirl26

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Forfax

Rei sits in back of Akira and then presses the button on the railing, causing the stairs to descend and form a slide. Rei pushes into Akira with his crotch slightly rubbing on Akira's back and holds onto Akira when going down the slide.

Akira couldn't believe the prince was doing this with him. he giggled like a kid when they went down the slide and felt the princes crotch on his back making him blush. "Prince why are you doing all of this for me?" he asked when they were at the bottom and he got up and tried to help the prince up. "I should be nothing to you no one ever showed me kindness until you bought me the game and then I was brought here and since then you have been kind why I should be nothing to you." he said looking down

Rei looks at Akira as he got up and rubs his hand through his hair was he walks towards the direction of the kitchen, "do you think it is bad for me wanting to help you after going though that trauma with the house fire..? Just so you know, that wasn't my idea," he walks into the kitchen and points over to the maid, "go tell her what you want to eat and don't be shy about it."

"I thought it was your idea." he whispered. "SO am I your sex toy and you need to get me fat?" he asked looking down. "I heard the guards say its time for a sex toy for you." he whispered then walked up to the maid and looked down "I'll take Raman thats all I know and ever ate." he told the maid looking down sad that he didn't know anything else or remember anything else he ate.

"No.. I am not a cruel person like that." Rei looks a Akira and sighs, "you are not in a healthy condition. It isn't good to be that skinny, especially if you have a lack of eating."

The maid looks at Akira, "that is all you want?" She looks over at the prince as she works on a ramen.

Rei walks over, "why.. are you just suggesting a Ramen, you got to have more than that."

"but that is all I have ever ate I don't know what anything else taste like or is." he said looking at him. "Everything else is gold to me." he said looking at him. "Maybe 2 Raman, no I can't do that. That is for people who can waist money if I have another raman this month I will be good." he said looking at the prince still thinking as if he was going to pay for all of it.

Rei sighs a bit, "things are going to start being different here, no more, once a month of eating only ramen..," he crosses his arms as he looks over at his maid making the ramen. It was a big bowl filled with noodles, chicken broth, cooked egg, parley, shrimp and some meat. She turns around and gives the bowl to Akira, "there you go, enjoy."

"Wait this isn't raman?" he said looking at them confused. "Raman is just Noodles and broth." he said looking at it the smelled the food soon he started to eat the food and ate all of it as well. "That was so good that was a kings Raman I heard about those and it was good." he said smiling at the prince but his stomach growled some more wanting more food, but Akira ignored it. "I don't know what I can do until my glasses come me because I can't see.:

The maid giggles a little, "they have different styles of ramen. I just made you a more.. satisfying one." She blinks as Akira ate it all up already and giggles a bit. The maid tilted her head and smiles a bit, "aw.. don't be so ashame of still being hungry, I will make you something else," she starts making another food dish for Akira.

Rei could tell Akira was still hungry even if the male didn't want to admit to it. He watches as his maid was making more food and looks at Akira, "I am sure she will get your new glasses to you soon, since she knows how much you need them."

The maid turns around and hands Akira some spaghetti on a good middle size plate along with some garlic beard with mozzarella cheese melted on top, "here, something a bit different to try."

Akira looked at the food and started to eat the spaghetti and ate it all. "Wow this is a little better than raman with all the cheese on top and stuff." he said smiling and ate the garlic bread. "WOW." was all he said as he ate all of the food and was full. "I haven't ate that much in a long time when I got to eat 3 raman in one day." he said smiling. "Thank you prince, but I don't know your name only as prince can I know your name?" he asked. "I am happy that my glasses will be here soon.

The maid smiled with a giggle, "I am glad you enjoyed it."

Rei looks at Akira and nods his head, "it is no problem. Ah, right, my name is Rei. Yeah, you will get your new glasses sooner than you usually do. Also.. do you like more than games?"

"I love to read." he said smiling. "I love to read fantasy books they make me have a piece of mind when I read what I could do what happened and everything." he said sighing. "But all my books are gone." he said sighing

Rei looks at Akira and shakes his head with a soft smile, "that won't be a problem at all. I got a lot to show you when you get your glasses."

"SO what am I to you?" he asked looking at him and sighing not sure what he was to anyone knowing that he wasn't useful but he did know his way around games and if he had the right things he could make some games

Rei looks at Akira and pats the other's head, "well.. I don't really have a opinion on you right now.. since I only been with you not even a whole day." Rei looks at his cellphone and looks at the text he got, smiling a bit, "well..looks like we are in luck, do you want to come with me, to the glasses store?"

"Really they are ready already Yes I would love to go with you I didn't think they would be done this fast, but I won't be able to see so I will have to hang on to you if you don't mind Prince Rei." he whispered and was so happy since it had been earler that night that they were destroyed. "um then may I sleep later please." he asked sighing he was getting tired and he was full but he wanted his glasses

Rei nods his head, "yeah, she doesn't mess around," he laughs a little as he holds onto Akira's hand, leading him outside. "Alright, just keep your hands around my arm and follow my movements, it isn't that far away from here," he starts walking down the sidewalk.

Akira nodded and kept his arms around the prince and he could hear some people whispering that They knew Akira and he was poor but they also thought that the prince was dating him so they knew Akira was dating the prince for his money. Thats what Akira heard the whisper of the people he passed and he knew the prince must of heard it too. "I'm not taking advantage of you am I. And me holding your arm like this doesn't mean that we are dating right?" he asked a little scared

Rei eyes the people as he could here the townsfolk talk about Akira and how it looked like they were a couple. He sighs a bit and shakes his head but then looks at Akira, "well.. they don't understand the whole situation. If they know your blind as a bat without your glasses then they should know I am just helping you walk," he continues walking.

"Yeah but tell them that maybe I should of just stayed and take my chances with the guard that hates me." he said sighing and walked beside him holding on to him. "Thanks for doing this for me you don't know how much this really means to me to get new glasses the old ones were really old and I needed new ones, but never had the money just wondering does that one guard hate me or something?" he asked looking at him as he followed the prince where ever he was taking him

"Well once you get your glasses, you won't have to hold onto me like this, so everything will be fine." Rei nods his head, "yeah it's no big deal," he walks into the glasses store. Rei sits Akira down and goes to talk with the lady at the front desk.

AKira smiled as they walked into the store and set down and waited for his new glasses his eyes were starting to hurt because of the strain on h is eyes to try to see so he closed his eye for just a little bit and waited for Rei to come back

Rei comes back with a case and takes out the glasses. He puts them on Akira's face, "how is that? Any better from before?"

Akira puts on his glasses and smiled. "Wow its a lot different and it feels good on my eyes I am happy that they got them in this fast and they fit great." he said smiling and looked at him smiling. "Thanks so much." he said then looked away the Prince was really cute but he wasn't going to tell him that