Dragongirl26

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Forfax

He smiled and looked up and sighed wondering what his life would of been like if his body never changed would Rei still like him. It wasn't until after he changed that they had the relationship get stronger. So what would it be like? Akira shook his head. Not sure why he was thinking of this now.

Rei looks at Akira, wondering what he was thinking about as he scratches the back of his head and then smiles, "well... things should be a lot better for everyone now at least since Gerald is no longer allowed here," he sighs a little, wishing things would be different, still not understanding why Gerald had to be like this in the first place.

Rei nods his head as he walks down the stairs, waiting for Sam to come as well since he knew he wasn't going to be allowed to go alone even if he did have Akira with him.

Akira walked down with him.

Sam smiled and bowed. "My king, I didn't think you would be down here and Master Akira didn't think you would be up at this time." he said

"Master Akira?" Akira asked tilting his head.

"Yes I talk to the other guards and you will are now Master because you are always with Rei protecting him when we can't." Sam said

Rei looks at Sam and rubs the back of his head as he looks over at Akira, "well.. I was just going to go out and listen to what the people have to say and listen to their problems." He walks to the door and opens it, "are you coming too Sam?"

Rei looks at Sam and crosses his arms as he slowly nods his head as he looks at Akira until the other guards returned, "well... as long as he doesn't get corrupted, everything should be find from here on out." He rubs his chin, wondering if Gerald had anything planned.

Rei perks his head as he looks at all the guards, rubbing the back of his head, "do I really need.. ten guards to come with me? It seems like a lot besides, I know how to take care of myself as well. If you need more men here, than it's fine."

"Yeah I am sorry I told them you didn't need that many but they insisted because of well you know." he said and coughed.

Akira sighed. "I know they are scared of me as well they think I will hurt Rei am I right." he said

"Well its not that he would ever hurt you but his powers they fear and they don't know what will happen to him."

Akira looked down. "I don't have to go with him." he said not knowing what to do. Akira was a little sad that no one trusted him or liked him other than Rei, Sam and Seth.

Rei sighs a bit and shakes his head, "they are nothing to fear. Those so called powers prevented me from getting fully poisoned. I would have been more affected by the poison if Akira didn't help."

"Yes and I know that and I know that Akira wouldn't hurt you in any way, The others just aren't sure yet." Sam said sighing. "I tried to talk them out of it but they won't listen I am sure thats because of you know who, but no matter how hard I try they won't." he said.

The guards started to come that were coming and got around Rei.

Akira looked down and backed up as they looked like they were trying to protect Rei from him. "I'm sorry maybe its just bad for me to go with." Akira said even tho he wanted to go with Rei more than anything he always wanted to be by his side.

Rei sighs and shakes his head, "they have... nothing to worry about," he crosses his arms a bit. He scratches the back of his head, "well... he isn't like Gerald. I think I would realize if he was or not." He watched as the guards circled around him but left Akira out of the circle and lets out a sigh, "can you guys chill out? It is alright. I am the king and I trust Akira, listen to me."

"You might, but we don't he is a monster and you know that." one of the guards said.

Akira bit his lip he couldn't take it. "AND WHY IS THAT I WAS NORMAL UNTIL YOU LET GERALD DO THIS TO ME! So who are the monsters here not me because I never asked for this I say all of you except Sam have no right to be here you all just stood by and let him do this to me!" Akira yelled at them as something flew and hit the guard that said that in the face. "Trust me when I look at all of you I see the monsters the only one of you that aren't are Sam and Seth! I'm sorry Rei I thought I could do this but I don't think I can." Akira said looking at the ground not sure what to do right now the only person he lived for was Rei. Tho part of him wanted to see what Rei would do because as of right now Akira just wanted to run away from it all but his body wouldn't let him. It wasn't following his orders and he had a little bit of panic in his eyes as well.

Just as Rei was about say something, he widens his eyes as he looks over at Akira. He then looks at the guards as he holds Akira, "like he said.. he didn't ask for this. Do you really think he wanted to wind up like this? ... No of course not. So don't even try to think you know how he feels. He was just like you and me. If you guys don't learn to accept Akira for who he is, you will wind up like Gerald. Do you want that," he crosses his arms.

"Rei I don't know if I can keep doing this with the guards Can we maybe wait on this trip until tomorrow?" He asked looking at him The truth of the matter was he spent to much energy but if he wanted to go he would let them. "I'm going to go back up to the room if I can walk up there." he whispered.

"You should respect him as my king!" The problem guard said as the other loosened ranks he stayed firm.

"And if you don't leave me the hell alone I will make sure you get fired!" Akira said

Rei looks at Akira and nods his head as he looks at the guards, "if anyone comes to the castle with any problems they want resolved... just let me know." He starts heading upstairs with Akira and sighs as he places his hand on Akira's shoulder, "come on now, let's get upstairs."

"Sorry about this." Akira whispered. "I know you wanted to go out today and ask about the issues." He said looking at him. "I guess I just used up to much energy when yelling." he whispered again. "Oh and if we go out later or tomorrow can we ask for different guards to go with us?" he asked as he started to walk to there room

Rei shakes his head, "nah it's okay. I just wanted to see how the people were doing," he rubs the back of his head. He looks at Akira and sighs a bit, "uh.. well I will try and see. I mean there are only so many guards to pick from."