When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Jayden rubs Dimitri's head and smiles as he sits on the bed, looking down at his stomach and blushes a little, closing his eyes.

Dimitri grabbed the toys and started to play with them getting really bored

Hidan soon got released the next night and they gave him meds for him to talk and told him to be in bed rest and lots of water. Hidan was glad to get up and get dressed as he was ready to go home. "Can you call the Taxi I will pay double this time for last time." he said

Jayden was glad Hidan was finally getting out of the hospital and looks at Dimitri as he picks him up, waiting for Hidan to get dressed. Jayden looks at Hidan and lowers his ears before nodding his head as he calls the taxi. He hangs up and looks at Hidan, "he will be here in a few minutes."

Jayden carries Dimitri and his stuff as he went outside to the taxi, perking up his ears when he noticed it was a different taxi driver, sighing with realize as he went inside and looks out the window when driving back to the house.

After everything was in the Taxi and Everyone was in the car the Taxi took off and drove them home once there he paid the taxi driver and headed into the house he needed to get home and knew everyone needed to as well. Grabbing some of the things he walked to the door.

Jayden watches Hidan pay off the taxi driver and gets out of the car, walking to the door with Dimitri and goes into his pocket, taking out the key and unlocks the door, walking inside the house.

Dimitri started to fuss again once they got home he wanted to rest at home and take a bath, sleep in his bed and play with his toys.

Hidan walked in and set down on the couch and sighed as he was in a little pain.

"Ok little monkey," Jayden laughs a little as he walks to the bathroom, taking off Dimitri's clothes and places him in the tub, plugging up the tub as he starts filling the tub with water.

Jayden laughs a little as he watches Dimitri, "so that's why you didn't like the tub at the hospital," he smiles as he rubs Dimitri's head, sitting on the toilet to watch him.

Jayden smiles as he rubs his stomach, grabbing a wash cloth as he wets it and rubs it on his forehead, "hey Hidan... do you need some water to drink?"

"Well he seems occupied," Jayden laughs a little and then rushes into the kitchen, getting a glass and then fills it with water, walking back to Hidan, giving him the water.

Jayden looks at Dimitri and smiles a little as he sits on the toilet, rubbing the back of his head, "I got to make sure... to call my doctor in the morning," he mumbles as he rubs his stomach.

"Well ... I am not sure. And I can't really ask you what gender you want since you don't want a second baby," Jayden lowers his ears.

"I'm sorry I never wanted the first one. I mean I did in time, but not as soon as we did." He said opening his eyes with tears in them. "I'm at fault so no matter what I will take care of them," He said sighing. "I just don't know if I will have the job I want now to support them and our family."