When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

Jayden tilts his head and slowly shakes his head, "not that I can think of," he rubs his chin and blushes, "the.. only dream I had was to be married to you," he sticks his tongue out a little and wags his tail.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Hidan fell into a deep sleep.

Dimitri didn't even get out of his bed he was so tired.

The next morning Hidan woke up and noticed Dimitri wasn't in bed with them. "That's weird. Oh well." he said

Jayden was fast asleep with his tongue out and his tail curled up on Hidan's wrist. Once the morning came, Jayden flickers his ears when the sun was shining and looks down at Dimitri, "h-how to you keep getting out of your crib," he laughs a little and lets out a yawn.

"Because he is your kid and just so you know when I woke up he wasn't here I watched him come in." Hidan said as he looked at Jayden. "I think that is what he missed so much I have been a wake for about an hour or so." Hidan said.

Dimitri smiled and found Jayden's tail and started to chew on it

"So I decided I would start studding again today is that ok Jayden maybe I can skip if i go in and take all the test." He said looking at him

Jayden looks at Hidan and laughs a little, "but I never sneaked out of my bed like a little ninja monkey." He nods his head, "I think, in general, he just miss the comforts of home." Jayden watches Dimitri as he chewed on his tail, "and I think he needs some teething toys," he pouts a little. Jayden perks his ears up and then lowers his ears, "b-but shouldn't you recover first? You just got back from the hospital."

"I should, but I really want to start and I don't know how long it will take I would lover to have a job by the time the other little one arrives." He said smiling at him and coughed a little. "I might need some water." he said sitting up in bed with a little pain.

Jayden lowers his ears and nods his head, "well.. just be sure to drink your fluids and don't overdo it," he pouts. He gets off the bed while holding Dimitri as he was chewing on his tail, "I will go get you some water," he walks to the kitchen while holding Dimitri.

Jayden nods his head, "does that including some teething toys," he laughs a little as he comes back with a glass of water for Hidan, wiggling his tail since Dimitri was chewing on it.

"Yeah that's why I was going to order the stuff." he said smiling as he took the glass of water and drank it. "Can you bring me my lab top and I'll see about ordering some things for him." he said

Dimitri was purring biting Jayden's tail then stopped and started to cry he was now wet and hungry

Jayden nods his head as he went to get Hidan's laptop, giving it to him. He looks at Dimitri and picks him up from his tail, "I guess it is time to change and feed you," he smiles as he lays Dimitri on the table, taking off his diaper and powders him up, putting a new diaper on him. "Okay, feeding time," Jayden sits on the bed and takes off his shirt, bring Dimitri to his chest.

Dimitri latched on after being changed and started to suck the milk and closed his eyes as his other hand started to pull at the other nipple.

Hidan laughed as that and opened his lab top to look up stuff for Dimitri

Jayden perks his ears up, "oh wow, your sure very hungry," he smiles a little. He lets out a squeak as he felt Dimitri pulling on his other nipple, "hey don't be a bad little monkey," he pouts a little.

"You don't stop him when he does that." Hidan said smiling as he was adding things to the cart for there baby boy

Dimitri sucked more and pulled more for some reason he got the idea and is he pulled one then more milk would come out of the other.

Jayden looks at Hidan and blushes a little, "it just remains me what you do," he laughs a little. Jayden rubs Dimitri's head as he was drinking. He shivers a little and looks down as more milk came out, laughing a little, "he must be very thirsty today."

Jayden nods his head and then perks up his ears when Dimitri burps and laughs a little, putting on his shirt, "I think he is done now," he gets up and tickles Dimitri with his tail, walking over to Hidan, "what do you need help with?"

Jayden watches Hidan and wags his tail. He perks his ears up, "wow the stuff are sure coming pretty quickly," he holds Dimitri and pokes his nose with a smile.

Jayden nods his head with a smile as he watches Dimitri chew on his tail. He laughs a little, "well.. what can I say, I guess Dimitri is addicted to my tail," he pokes Dimitri's nose.