Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Shin lowers his head, "... if I say it feels good.. would you turn it into a painful experience," he clinches his hands tightly.

Shin perks his head up a bit and lowers his head while he cums, panting and looks at Jason, "... do .. you really want me to love you that badly?"

Shin looks at Jason and lowers his head, glancing off to the side panting. He watches himself get untied and then chained to the wall, feeling the cum dripping out of his entrance and covers himself.

Shin holds onto the blanket and shivers a little as he could still feel the cum dripping out of his entrance as he was trying to sleep.

Jason walked into the basement. "I have food for you and I want you to eat before we have at it again." he said smiling and set the food down in front of him then then gave him a water for drinking and a water to wash his butt

Shin looks at Jason and nods his head as he picks up the food, starts eating. He goes through half of the meal and drinks some water, looking at the other water and tilts his head as he finishes up eating.

Shin finishes eating and lets out a hiccup, looking at Jason and looks at the table, slowly nodding his head as he gets up once unchained and walks over to the table, sitting down on the table. He couldn't believe how he was listening to Jason's orders, wondered if he was slowly starting to break.

Jason walked over and started to fuck him and for the next week this was what he did every day. Soon he smiled as he came back in and smiled. "What do you want today Shin?" he asked

Shin looks at Jason and moans as he could feel the other's cock inside him so quickly. Shin felt every part of his mind was slowly breaking apart thanks to Jason. Shin looks at Jason as he came back to the basement, looking at Jason, "I..I want to want feel you fill me with your load and taken to your bedroom instead of down here."

"I want to keep you down here until you brake completely.. "You know the drill eat and the get on the table today I am going to mix pain and pleasure." he said smiling and gave him food.

Shin finishes eating and looks at Jason, slowly nods his head as he walks over to the table and sits down.