Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Shin lowers his head and gets up, shaking his head as he looks to see if Jason made extra. He puts a plate infront of Jason as well and sits back, ".. you should really eat as well, you made too much and the food shouldn't go to waste."

Shin nods his head, "yeah, I am full. I can't eat another bite right now and since you made so much, it wouldn't be right to waste it," he watches as Jason was eating as he rubs his stomach since he was pretty stuffed.

Shin tilts his head and crosses his arms while pouting, "are you trying to make me fat? I am fine.. I don't need to pig out," he rests his chin on his palm.

"Well.. I don't have to over eat.. or I will get sick," Shin yawns and rest his head on the table.

Shin slowly looks up at Jason and nods his head, taking his plate and left the plate Jason was eating on, "are you done eating," he walks to the sink and works on his dishes.

Shin finishes washing and then dries off the dishes. He puts the dishes into the cabinet.

Shin nods his head as he gets up from the table and follows Jason to his bedroom. He goes to sit on the bed, "it is..so much more comfortable than laying on the ground."

Shin looks at Jason and then looks to the side, softly blushing as he curls up on his side.

Within a few hours, Shin could feel the sun shining through the window blinds and pulls the blanket over his head with a mumbling groan.