Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

Shin pokes his head out from under the blanket and blushes, shoving the pillow at Jason's face softly before turning on his side.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Shin nods his head and slightly presses his butt against Jason, starting to close his eyes again.

"N-No I am trying to sleep," Shin blushes while pouting and slightly moves his butt away from Jason.

Shin smiles softly and continues sleeping, feeling Jason's warmth and slowly turns to face Jason, resting his face on Jason's chest while sleeping.

Shin slowly perks his head up as he was waking up and nods his head, "yeah that sounds good to me."

"Any kind is fine with me, what do you have to select from," Shin pulls his legs to his chest and rests his chin on his knees.

Shin closes his eyes, "why don't you surprise me instead? It will be more exciting that way."

Shin slowly opens his eyes and watches Jason putting in a movie, wondering what he picked.

Shin looks at Jason and smiles a little as he continues watching the movie. He looks towards the window as he looks to see it storming outside but then looks back at the tv.

Shin looks at Jason and nods his head slowly with a smile, "yeah I like it, it is a good movie."