Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

Shin bites his bottom lip and looks up at Jason, "Jason.. please I will be good," he glances off to the side.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

"I will be right back and if you try to excape while I am gone I will brake stuff." he said walking out of the room and locking it the room total blackness as he got everything and then came back with food and blankets

Shin was too scared to even move once Jason left him in complete darkness. He just rests his chin on his knees and wraps his arms around his legs.

Shin looks up and slightly scoots closer to the blanket, wrapping it around himself and rests his chin back on his knees, staring at the food, unsure if he was really hungry after all that happened.

Shin nods his head and figures he would take the food, sniffs it and starts eating, looking up at Jason, wondering what he was going to do with him in here with all the torturing stuff.

"I'm not going to put anything in your food I would just inject you with it." he said smiling and watched him eat. "I will be back tomorrow and that collar should be impossible to brake because only my print can open it." he said smiling

Shin tilts his head and shakes his head, "I wasn't smelling it because I was afraid of you putting something in it..," he glances to the side and slowly nods his head as he continues eating.

Shin looks at the food and finishes it, getting a little freaked to know he was getting stalked. He wraps himself with the blanket, "well.. it was good."

Shin was scared to find out what Jason would do if he attempted to escape and he was unable to really escape anyway, being locked in the basement, so all he could do is sleep and wait for morning.

Shin perks his head up as he could hear a strange sound, watching Jason bring the tv downstairs. He watches as he turned it on and looks at the tv, blinking a couple of times. Shin was too shocked for words, looking at Jason before glancing to the side, unsure what to really say.

"See you are dead to the world so you are stuck here with me." he said smiling and walked over to him and smiled. "You are my new play toy and anything I say goes not take off your pants

".. What did you do?! Why do you have to lie to people so I will be here with you?" Shin blinks and looks at his pants, shaking his head, "n-no why would I do that," he leans back against the wall while glaring at Jason.

"You used extreme measures just to get me to live with you. Maybe if you didn't treat me so badly at school.. I would have been your boyfriend or something..," Shin jolts as he places his hand on his cheek, rubbing it. Shin glares at Jason but lowers his head, taking off his pants.

Shin looks at Jason and shrugs his shoulder, "because.. you only choose to bully me in school." He watches as Jason threw his pants off to the side, lowering his head after getting smacked again and shivers, ~his way of showing love sucks..,~ he thought as he rubs his face

Shin looks at Jason and shakes his head slowly, biting his bottom lip, "I.. am too scare to accept your love," he glances off to the side, wrapping his arms around his legs.