Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Shin perks his head up and jolts, looking at Jason, "stop," he places his foot on Jason's leg, trying to push him away.

Shin gasps and grabs onto the blanket, lowering his head and bites on his wrist. Shin shivers with a couple of tears going down his cheek as he pants a bit. Shin looks at the food and curls up under the blanket, resting his head on his arm.

Shin looks at Jason as he glances of to the side in silence, ~you are just trying to get me off guard,~ he thought as he hides under the blanket.

Shin looks at Jason as he sits up slowly, picking up the plate and starts eating. "So you think I am some kind of masochist to just fall in love with you when your causing my body all kinds of pain?"

Shin looks off to the side as he was chewing. He looks down at his legs, feeling how sore they were getting being locked up in the basement but he didn't know how to find himself to lie about liking a torturous person like Jason.

Shin finishes eating and sighs a bit, rubbing the back of his head as he places the bowl off to the side. He looks at Jason, shivering as he saw a knife and scoots back a bit, hitting his head back against the wall with a gasp. He felt his skin crawl and get a chill in his spine, "n-no it hurts," he moves his head back and headbutts Jason in the stomach.

Shin lowers his head as he rubs his cheek, glancing up at Jason. "W-What? What are you going to do," he places his hands on the wall but then tries to crawl away,

"I'm gonna show you what happens if you don't say I love you." he said laughing and started to unchain him and drag him to a wood table and tied him down on it will his but in the air. Jason started to laugh. "To lube or not to lube." he said as it but the knife's handle by his entrance.

Shin tilts his head and watches Jason unchain him from the wall. He looks at Jason as he was getting dragged and blinks as he was tied to the table. Shin looks over his shoulder and jolts up his head, "n-no don't touch me with that."

He smied and pushed it into him. "What like this you are the one who asked for this." he said smiling as he pushed the knife handle deeper. "Do you want me instead? Tell me you want me inside of you."

Shin jolts with a moan and lowers his head, biting his bottom lip and squirms, "n-no get that out of me," he shivers when feeling it go deeper. Shin glances over at Jason and then turns his head to the other side, "take it out, it is too deep and grinding against my insides." Shin tilts his head to the side, wondering if Jason really wanted to do this, "...I..I," he lowers his head, unable to really ask for Jason's cock but it would be a softer feeling than having the handle inside. "I.. want you inside me instead."

Shin looks over his shoulder as he felt the knife handle get pulled out and watches Jason. He jolts when feeling Jason slides himself inside and bites his arm slightly, trying to keep himself from moaning.

Jason smiled and looked at him as he started to move in and out and rub Shin's member. "Do you like it?" he said

- - - Updated - - -

Jason smiled and looked at him as he started to move in and out and rub Shin's member. "Do you like it?" he said as he smiled and let out a long moan

Shin bites his arm and arches his back a little as he moans softly, looking up at Jason and lowers his head, "I-I am not sure.. it is my first time .. doing this."

"You need to lay down trust me you won't be able to get out or in for a while I have this place in wolf lockdown.

- - - Updated - - -

"But it feels good right? You are in love with it no matter what." he said moving more and more in and out and rubbing Shin's member

Shin shivers and perks his head up, starting to moan a little louder and looks in between his legs as he was getting stroked off.