Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

They smiled and blew some dust in Shin's face and untied him the man had just drugged him with Devil's Breath. "Alright kid this is how it goes I want you to write a letter to your parents saying you are sorry for everything and don't belong in this world so you decided to kill yourself."

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Shin closes his eyes and lowers his head a bit, jolting a bit as he felt something sharp in his neck. He felt his mind get heavy all of a sudden and looks at the group, slowly nodding his head, ".. I can't do it while tied up and nothing to write with. I need paper too, there is a shopping list in my pocket I can use to write it on..," he slowly sits up, twitching from the drug.

They smiled. "Paper and pen are on that table please go over there and pick it up and use it." he said smiling. "When your done I want you to mail it to your family." he said smiling. "Then set this place on fire and put the dead body in the car in the warehouse." he said "Use the gas from the car you stole." they said

Shin listens to what they wanted him to do and slowly nods his head as he goes on his knees, crawling over to the table. He rests his arm on the table to get himself up so he was on his knees, squirming his arms a bit since he couldn't really write.

Shin looks at his kidnappers and looks at the pen and paper. He grabs the pen and starts writing his fake suicide note to his parents.

Shin looks over at the captors and puts his parents address on the envelope. He got up and walks out of the building walking to the nearest post box, putting the letter in and walks back to the warehouse.

Shin nods his head as he walks outside and opens the door of the car, taking out the gasoline and walks inside the warehouse, pouring gasoline all over the place. He walks to the table, seeing a match and walks back to the car, seeing a body bag and opens it, seeing the body. he holds onto the bag to pick up the body to put in the car, closing the door. Shin drops the lighter and the matches into the warehouse, watching it catch on fire. Shin steps back and looks at the large oak tree, walking over to where the captors were.

Shin looks at the truck and slowly nods his head as he got into the back of the truck, closing his eyes and tries to have his body weakly fight off the drug.

After they tied him up they started to tie him up and take him to where Jason was. Once there they got to his new house they brought him into the basement and threw him there and Jason paid them off

Shin coughs a little and looks out the window, wondering where he was being taken. He tilts his head to the side and looks at the captors as he got tied up more, feeling himself hit a floor. Shin looks around and squirms a bit, wondering where he was now.

Shin slowly looks up and notices Jason, slowly perking his head up, "Jason? I thought you moved away," he squirms a bit and sighs, looking down and notices he had more rope on him from before.

"And so did you." he said as he put a collar around his neck and used a chain to put on it that was connected to the wall. Then untied him. "I made this room just for you." He said smiling as there was a lot of toys and torture stuff on the wall.

Shin looks to the side, "yeah well.. maybe if you actually respected me as a person, I wouldn't have said I was moving away." He looks down as Jason was putting a collar on his neck, watching Jason more and watches how he was now connected to the wall. He sighs and narrows his eyes, ~great.. now I am trapped even more.. well at least I am not tied up but.. my head is killing me. It must have been what those people did... what did they make me do..?~ He thought as he looks around the room, "but.. why would I need all of this stuff.. I don't even know what more than half of this stuff is for."

"You don't need to I know about it." he said smiling and smacked Shin. "God its fun to have you here and all to myself." he said smiling and kissed Shin's cheek. "You are all mine and no one will look for you because you are dead." he said smling

Shin glares at Jason, jolting a bit when he got smacked and rests his back on the wall. He shivers a little, pulling away after Jason kissed his cheek and lowers his head. Shin blinks a little and looks at Jason, tilting his head, "dead? ..What are you talking about?"

Shin looks at the ground since he didn't really want to sleep on the floor and slowly nods his head, "a..alright," he lowers his head. ~Did.. Jason do all of this just so he can have me all to himself,~ he thought as he places his hand on his head.

Shin rubs his neck, feeling a slight hole and looks at Jason, lowers his head and nods his head slowly, unsure really how to get out of this situation.