Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

"Well then I will show you how I love and trust me when I love, I love hard" he said laughing. "You better get ready for I will show you what it means to be in love in my family." he said

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Shin shivers and then hides under the blanket, glancing at Jason from under the blanket and wondering what Jason would do if he really did try to escape.

Jason walked over and grabbed something and then walked over to Shin and pulled his legs apart and started to slowly use a cheese grader on his inner right thigh up and down slowly. "This is how much I love you."

Shin watches Jason and goes back to hiding back under the blanket. He blinks as he felt his legs getting spread, looking at Jason and grabs a hold of Jason's shoulder, "n-no stop it hurts!" ~..This is a lot worst than what happened in school,~ he thought.

Shin shivers with his eyes widen and holds onto Jason's shoulder, " n-no it hurts," he felt his body throb like crazy and arches his back before hitting his head on the wall, passing out.

Jason stopped when he passed out and took care of the wound and then went to get some food for himself and his lover that he loved. A few hours later he came back with food for him.

Shin shivered a little and felt his ears ringing. This was the worst feeling he ever felt. He trembled up against the wall and slowly felt himself fall off the wall, picking up the blanket and covers himself, holding onto the blanket tightly.

Shin looks from under the blanket and reaches over, grabbing the food and eats under the blanket while shivering.

Shin finishes eating and perks his head up. jolting back as the blanket moved to the side, "D-Don't touch me! Love? What kind of love is this?!"

Shin shakes his head, "well that doesn't mean you got to follow tradition, if anything, now this would make me just hate you more and more. So how do you think this is going to make me love you?"

Shin glances to the side and bites his bottom lip, "so.. that was your plan? Get me all mess up so you confuse me into liking you?! There are other methods.. you don't need to break my mind." ~So that is his plan... well then I got to make sure my mind doesn't break.. but I do wonder if he will stop abusing me when I fall in love with him,~ he thought as he hides back under the blanket with his butt slightly sticking out from under the blanket.

Shin jolts and glares at Jason, "well.. good luck with your methods," he covers himself completely with the blanket and closes his eyes while softly rubbing his butt.

Shin looks over his shoulder and then moves onto his back, crossing his arms, "stop.. your going to get it all red and sore," he grumbles a bit.

Shin covers himself with the blanket, "well it wasn't a invitation," he growls a little as he watches Jason leave and then curls up under the blanket, falling asleep.

Shin felt himself freeze in place as he heard Jason. He just covers himself completely with a blanket, holding it tightly as he lowers his head a bit and didn't move a inch.